The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Oh Wanna :cry: I'm so sorry hun! I would have bet my left arm it was ur month! Probably nothing we can say will help, but I'm gunna offer my support and shoulder to cry on regardless. :hugs:

Frisbee is right, maybe the forced break between now and ur appointment will do the trick. I must say my sister tried for 2 years went through the gamut of treatments and nothing worked. Depressed after docs told them they are out of options and it will never happen, her husband planned a get away out of town to see a concert...they acted like crazy fools in love, getting drunk and staying up late and wouldn't ya know...that's how my now 7 year old niece came to be. Some miracles happen like Frisbee said when u least expect them, I'll continue to pray you get yours soon! :hugs:

Im so sorry Wanna - I really hoped this would be it for you too :hugs: and taking a break may be helpful just for your emotional wellbeing. Summer is coming and it is a nice time to just enjoy your family and fresh air etc... have you thought of trying coenzyme q 10 and DHEA for 3 months? it is for egg quality and makes you more fertile but it takes 12 weeks to get the full benefit which is where I am now.

I am going to test in the morning if my temp stays up or rises more. I will be 12dpo tomorrow. I am still getting lots of symptoms - big sore boobies, cramping, pinching, constipation (I usually have my pre AF poohs by now, tehe) really tired sometimes and today I drank so much water I was sloshing when I walked lol - I hate drinking water usually. Dave said I felt super warm tonight and I was freezing and cuddling into him to get warm. I will let you know what happens......

I'm scared:wacko:

Would any of you ladies like to be friends on Facebook? If so - message me your info or i can give you mine.

Wanna, I'm so sorry hunni, I'll be hoping that you get your miracle while you're on the break, I'm imagining lots of baby dust sprinkling over you (may I just say that it makes you look very sparkly :winkwink: )

Mas, good call on Facebook, if any of you girls want to add me then the link for mine is www.facebook.com/celticstar (I think, it might have an 82 at the end but I can't check as I'm on my phone!)

I'm so sorry Wanna :hugs: I really hope a break helps you. Like the other ladies said, so many miracles have happened once the stress of TTC has gone. :hugs:

Good luck Mas! I have everything crossed for you :)

My scan yesterday went great and I feel much more relaxed. I'm so in love :cloud9: xx

That's good Coleey! So happy for you!

I did test this morn and sadly BFN but I had been up in the night so I think my pee was diluted - it was pretty light coloured. All my symptons are still here and I'm a tad nauseous this morning. I will test on Friday morning.

Thanks ladies, feeling a bit better about it all today, still gutted I have to wait a few weeks for my next appointment but glad to have a few weeks to concentrate on myself. I've put on about a stone since I started taking clomid so going to use the next few weeks to try n shift it again!

Cooley - glad your scan went well :) great picture of the little beanie

Mas - 12dpo is still early, your symptoms have all sounded good so I'll keep my fingers crossed for Fridays testing

I think you ladies are right that the break won't be a bad thing for me, going to make the most of it and hit the town with my girlies for some drinks on Friday night :) plus Dh and I have decided to book a holiday in the summer, something we've put off because of ttc
X

I think I tested too early. If I implanted on Sunday when my temp dropped drastically and the pains I had on Monday and Tuesday - I was cramping and had pinching etc.... felt like crap!! like AF was on the way maybe it was the little bean burrowing in (I hope) then I would definitely not get a positive test until HCG was filtered from my blood out through my urine (takes 3 to 4 day at least). btw - I went and had a beta today so I will know for sure tomorrow! Please cross all your crossables for me ladies!!!

I'm worried. I feel different and this morning I feel nauseous but I just can't picture it being a BFP - we have been trying for so long... And so many BFN's....I am afraid to phone them. I can't call anyway until this afternoon.

Whats the news Mas? Been thinking of you all day x

AFM - af has landed fully today, been very uncomfortable but at least I have a def day 1 to start this month from.

Awwww Ladies-i hate to disappoint but it was BFN. I was gutted. No AF yet, still have all my symptoms though. Must be my hormones raging after the operation. Hope AF starts soon cause I am on CD36 I think-longest cycle ever!

:( well theres still hope! I didnt get a BFP with our DD 4 years ago until I was 2 weeks late! All the others up till then were BFN! Heres hoping that your body is just getting back into normal mode if it is indeed not your month.. Im still holding out hope for you though!!! :hugs:

Thanks, me too - especially with these giant veiny boobs! they certainly look like pregnant boobies! I still don't feel like AF - no poops, lol and no pre cramps but I get soooooo bloated after I eat it isn't even funny - so uncomfortable. Im not out until the :witch: shows her ugly face - I am going to test every morning just to see.

Sorry Mas, honestly thought that it'd be your month but as Frisbee said, it could be your body adjusting after the op. Now that your tubes are clear I don't think you'll be waiting too long for that bfp, even though I know that doesn't help right now! As you said tho, you aren't out until af shows up so stay positive :)

X

I'm still holding out, Mas. I still think ur preggo. Took me 7days PAST implant day (the day after my temp dropped and then shot up again) to get the faintest of faint lines on a dollar store hpt which was more sensitive than any of my other 7 brands of tests I tried that day. Other reasons I think u are?...I was more tired/exhausted than I felt I had ever been between those 2 weeks, and bloatedness started super soon for me too. It was like my hormones took off outta control. Keep ur chin up...this could be it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->