The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

No AF so far but lots of tummy pains - not so much as cramps but my right side of my tummy hurts. I have had some poohs today but not soft ones like usual. Lots of gas, lol. boobs still big and sore with some shooting pains. I have been slightly nauseous the last two mornings but this morning I felt nauseous while still in bed and by the time got to work I was sweating and trying not to puke my guts out - which I did. Then after a little bit I felt better. I really want to be pregnant but I figure I am probably not. I will test in the morning. i did not test this morning cause I forgot to pee in a cup, lol.

My temp is staying about the same though - you would think it would either rise up or drop. Maybe my body is unsure of what to do it has been so long, lol.

My temp is staying about the same though - you would think it would either rise up or drop. Maybe my body is unsure of what to do it has been so long, lol.

As far as I understand it, it depends if ur temp goes up again. Some women go tripahsic, some dont. More importantly as long as ur above ur coverrline things are thinking ur preggo in there. My temps were irratic the first four days after Oing, but stabilized after implantation. I did see the temp dip for that on my chart though. Are u charting on Fertility Friend?

Duh, I just saw it in ur siggy! Sorry- 2 am preggo-brain moment. It looks really promising, especially ur implant dip!

No AF yet but my temp dropped a bit and I have really bad cramps today. It is looking pretty dismal. If it starts soon I can call the fertility place and start my drugs. I think I am going to do a drug month maybe. I know I am Oing so I am not sure if I should just keep doing what I am doing and hope for the best. i want to at least get my 3 day bloods done and see what my numbers are like - see if the supplements have helped any.

The :witch: is here! Oh well. I am ok - I figured she was coming. It was the same cycle as my surgery so I figure this next month we have a good shot. I am not doing drugs this month. We are going to continue with the supplements for at least one more month as I know I am ovulating and getting ewcm and temps are good etc.... I just ordered my fertile aid and pressed but we are going to add soft cups, selenium and l-arginine into the mix as well. I jet spent about 200+ on this months supplements. Wish me lots of :dust: ladies I am going to need it!

:( oh no Mas, so sorry :hugs:

I def see you getting a bfp in the next couple of months. Try to keep up your positive attitude, I've heard that it can actually make a difference as you won't be as stressed. (I'll try to take my own advice too!)

My left side is in agony tonight. I have a heating pad on right now. My period is very light too - it went away for a bit but has started back up, my left ovary area is so very sore :( OH and I had a big argument too:( we were discussing work we need to do to our house after an excellent dinner, sitting on the deck drinking wine but we can never agree on anything and most of our discussions like that end up in a fight so I am upstairs watching a show and he is down, sucks for a Sat night.

Hello ladies, I am jumping back on the TTC band wagon and just wanted to say Hello and GL to every one.

Hello Mrs Swift, good luck back on the TTC :)

How's things with everyone? I'm on cd 6 n only just feeling back to normal after af, she knocked me for 6 this time!

Hope you are all well :) :)
X

Thanks Wannabthemum! Its just hard to wait out my LONG cycle alone!

Its the TTC waiting that kills me! hopefully you won't be waiting too long :)

4weeks to my next hospital appointment, the last week has flown by really so hopefully the next couple of weeks will too n then the waiting won't feel to bad :(

My sister has her 20 week scan tomorrow! Her pregnancy is flying by!!
X

Well my cycles last about 45-50 days :cry: but I go to see my OB next tuesday:thumbup: and hopefully she will put me back on provera?? And then clomid im praying! GL and congrats to your sister :baby:!

And i dont know for sure what cycle day i am on, I had a weird PD on the 13 that lasted 3 days but it was all brown (sorry if TMI) and it was really mucousy!

I'm on cd6 today and am just finished spotting. Iy period ended up being very heavy and red for once! So I am hoping that everything is ready in there for a lil bean this month. I am going to start opking cd 8 or 9.
I'm glad your feeling better wanna, keep your chin up!
Hi mrs swift :dust:

I have a sore throat though so I'm feeling crappy!

Good Saturday Morning lovely GG's!

Sorry your feeling under the weather Mas, hope it's nothing major. Hello again Mrs Swift :wave: Wanna and Mas sounds like AF was quite the bi*ch this last month for you both...like Mas said hopefully its your hormones getting more regulated to do their job this month. Much baby dust to you three and all other GG's trying this month!

Some pretty good news on my end...Jax and I dont have gestational diabetes, which is why I thought I was so large already, I'm pushing near 190lbs on the scales and I'm normally around 138 when I am healthy working out. I was a bit off the workout kick when we conceived, prob about 155, but then I have still put on 35lbs already in this pregnancy and I just started third tri!!! Ahhh!!!! Doc said no GD, come to find out I just love to eat, ha ha, so I have to start reining it in. I have already been working out again, mostly walking for an hour or so everyday, and doing some arm weights, I just have to curb my food a bit. Soo hard when I am so damn hungry! :munch: I feel like my hunger is actually Jax doing something inside me to say "I'm starving mom, feed me!" it's crazy to think you only really need 300 extra calories a day for pregnancy, I wonder why our hunger then goes into overdrive!?!?

Another plus, the new house inspected great!!! Just waiting on the appraisal and a survey and we will be one step closer to being home owners! I can't tell u all how less stressed I am now to know we will be getting into a place before I pop this kiddoe out! I'm ready to do that nursery, and I think DH is too as my organizational skills have gone a bit overboard (re-organized junk drawer 3 times last week!!) :haha:

Well, sorry so long GG's, I've just been off since things were crazy busy an wanted to catch up. Hope everyone is doing well, and have a lovely weekend!

Cera - that is great news about the house , I hope you get it!!! Don't worry about the weight - when you have lil Jax, you can take him on long walks and the weight will fall off, especially if you breast feed!!
I am on cd 8, just finished spotting and now I have ewcm???!!! already :shrug: weird.
We did just in case but my opk says negative right now. I started robitussin and evening primrose this month so maybe it has something to do with it. Feeling very positive for a positive this month though!!!!!!! I am :pray: very hard for this to be it!

Good luck on the house Cera!! Im glad you dont have GD! My test for that is on the 1st :sick:

Im crossing everything for you Mas!!! it sounds so very promising now :) :hugs:

Good Luck GGs!

Hey ladies just quickly checking in, sorry i havent had time to read through all your post properly :dohh: but just wanted to say hi and hope your all doing well, iam sending tons of baby dust and hugs your way :hugs::hugs:

Cera thats fab you dont have GD, dont worry about the wait you are growing a human!!! lol thats my excuse anyway. I have gained 8lbs so far but only because of super strict diet as my GD is so hard to control but i do have naughty days :dohh:

I have been soooooooo busy i need to slow it down now but glad thats our room all decorated and newly installed floor to ceiling sliding mirrored wardrobes :happydance: they are so beautiful and have created so much storage which is what was needed. The stairs and hall have had a makeover and new carpets then to complete is the girls room :cloud9: its beautiful. Now all thats left is our 6ft fence going up round the garden for privicy and safety also with an out building being installed for a relaxing get away space.

Will check in on you all soon gg's take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->