The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Eeeek good luck girls! :)

Glad everything is okay hun :hugs: xx

everything crossed for you both!!!!! :happydance: xxx

celtic - glad everything is looking good and your cooking your little one for longer:hugs: xxx

coleey - hope your doing good!!! :hugs: xxx

Every month I get you girls all excited for my BFP then the :witch: shows and it begins again _ I am so hoping I am not crazy and this is the month!!!! Would love for us to be bump buddies before some bumps are born, lol!

Hello ladies I am 4 days past my last provera pill waiting on AF and yesterday I dot bored so I took an OPK one in the am and one in the pm and they were both POS?????? and so was this mornings! Any one have any idea what in the hell is going on with me?? Any one else have any thing like this happen to them?

wow I had an awesome weekend with some awesome ladies on a womens retreat :)
Kate Im glad shes staying put!
Mas Im crossing EVERYTHING!! I cant wait to see you say BFP!
Mrsswift it could be that you ovulate more than once in a cycle.. a friend of mine does about 4 times a cycle.. every woman is different I hope its your month too! :thumbup:

Thanks frisbee but the :witch: got me last night so now I just have to wait a couple more days to start my clomid! Im not sure about me ovulating at all at least thats what my dr said!

It could be that your body gears up to ovulate but then for whatever reason, it doesn't...Then it'll try again later....

Mas..How goes it with you?

Bleurgh, been getting cramps the last 24 hours, usually a sign that af is getting ready to make an appearance! Also my boobs have been sore but woke in the night with pains high up on my chest, could feel it just breathing in and out, don't usually get pains that high up, mainly just around the sides n very sensitive nipples. Just so uncomfortable!
How are you feeling Mas? Just a few more days to go !! X

Thanks celtic I didnt even think about that. Today is kind of a hard day, My brother and sister-n-law went to the hospital at noon to have a C-section so any time now we will be welcoming my nephew into the world and im very upset and crying.

I hope your sister in law has a safe operation and a healthy baby!! Keep your chin up MrsSwift and good things will happen!
Hope baby is staying put Celtic!!
Sounds like a good weekend Frisbee!
Wanna - I hope the witch stays away and you are getting implantation cramps:)

afm - I am hoping this is the month for me but I also can't help thinking it couldn't possibly be. I have lots of symptoms - boobs sore/swollen, peeing lots today, smelly pee, weird Body Odour smell-kinda sour, heartburn last night, cramps deep inside the last two days - the hard to pinpoint exactly where kinda cramps ( if that makes sense lol), I woke up with gooey eyes this morning (like when you get pick eye but I don't have pinkeye), stuffy nose, swollen glands the last two days, high temps, really tired today and super hungry today...... I have also the last 3 mornings woke up really early and not been able to get back to sleep easily. Quite a list. If the witch shows this month I give up on SS!!

Oh Mas, it's all sounding so good! Very similar to my list of symptoms when I got my bfp! Remember how I was so sure I was out as well?

Hey ladies - sorry I've been off the map, losing track of the days here!

MrsSwift, good luck this cycle! Like frisbee said u may gear up to ovulate more than once (releasing the LH hormone but not ur egg) so if you temp it might verify that u actually dropped ur eggy! Let us know how this month goes on clomid!

Mas, all ur symptoms sound good. :happydance: Fingers crossed for you! I loved that u saw ur temp spike after O'ing...have u seen any possible implantation dip or have u gone tripahsic?

Thx for asking bout me Wanna :hugs: It's good to hear you are focusing on ur upcoming appointment (but I can't help to hope u already have ur BFP). It would be oh so sweet for you! Regardless u will have some answers in less than a week, so that is positive! I look forward to hearing what u find out!

Frisbee and Coleey how are you both feeling these days?! Where are u both at now!?! I'm feeling ya Frisbee with those Braxton Hicks contractions...dear lord it's alarming this early for me! :grr: Between those and Jax kicking/punching the crud outta me, no wonder I feel battered and bruised!

Haven't heard from Babygirl or Dini in awhile....hope they are both doing well.

Celtic and Heavyheart...hope both of ur LO's stay put a while longer!! Celtic arnt you close to 37 weeks now!? Heavy, you scared me with your talk of preterm labor since we are the same weeks along!! In fact, I think I didnt realize until last Friday at my doc appointment that people can go into labor this early! Doc checked me out due to having my "episode" the week earlier, and cause I have been having several spells a day of BH. Cervix is tight and closed so he said I'm good for now, thank goodness, seeing how we are closing on our new house this week and I honestly have NOTHING for Jax yet! Not a car seat or diaper or anything so I'm in major panic mode now to get moved and start getting stuff for him. However, it is like someone is playing a trick on me because the more I want to move the harder it gets! I swear I'm HUGE (feel like i am constantly wearing an inner tube everywhere I go) and having such a hard time moving about...and I still have 2 months left! :shipw: Dear God I'm terrified of how much more immobile I am going to become!!! Rolling over in bed - exhausting... getting in the car - hysterical... tying my shoes, forget it! :rofl:

Mas those symptoms sound REALLY good!! I had that gunky eye thing too right before and after I got my BFP! That and the boobs and the stuffy nose and the swollen lymph-nodes and cramps!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: !!!!

Cera- I COMPLETELY understand about how exhausting rolling over in bed and getting into the car and I have given up attempting to tie my shoes :rofl: thankfully its so much warmer here that I can just wear slip on shoes now :haha: AND Im not due until July 25th!! I hope he cooks for a bit longer so you have time to properly nest in the new house!!! :happydance:

Heres my rant for today.. so the dr office calls me back today (after my appt a WEEK AGO) to tell me that my sugar levels are elevated... ok.. well I was running errands and exhausted from simply walking around so I didnt really register what she said until after I said ok to calling some Endocrinologist.. but they didnt diagnose me with GD! so Im calling them back tomorrow morning and asking why Im not doing the 3 hr gtt to absolutely rule out GD before I spend any more money on simply talking to someone about what I eat! GRR.. anyway.. that plus my crazy preggo hormones made me want to cry because I had dreams last night that DH was being stolen by some other pregnant woman (weird I know) but the dream ended up him being with me.. I dont remember most of the dream but it was enough to upset me.. but he had to work all day and just now got home :wacko: SO Ive wanted to simply cry all day for no reason... awesome...

Hi Cera - everything sounds like it is going well - I hope the move goes good, don't stress too much or do too much!!
Frisbee :hugs: I remember being emotional and the weird crazy dreams that felt real even when they were ridiculous heck I have dreams like that now, lol!!
I hope my symptoms lead me to a bfp this cycle. Tonight in the tub I noticed that my left boob (the biggest one, lol) has a few little pimples which is a very weird spot for them. Any way I am exhausted! Im going to sleep - Nighty night GG's

I'm getting some cramps down in my crotch are today. I usually only get them during my period so its a little odd. Anyone have those in early pregnancy? I also had a temp drop today so I'm hoping it was implantaion as I had deep inside pinching crramps last night.

Thanks ladies. I hope all is well for you all! AF got me on the 6th so 2 more days untill clomid.
My brother and sister-n-law had a healthy baby boy 21in long and 8lb 4 1/2 oz born at 7:44 pm at that same exact moment at a diff hospital my aunt who was my 2nd mother died of heart failure after dialysis, I was having a hard enough time with a new baby no I just cant hold it together.
GL ladies !

oh my goodness thats so rough mrsswift :hugs: sending positive thoughts to you and your family at this time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->