• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

I know I said I wouldn't symptom spot but I just can't help it :wacko:

Symptoms so far are : bloated tummy, creamy cm, cramp in lower right side, hot flushes, constipation and wind :blush:

god I hate the 2ww :brat:

Hello im 5dpo an im already havin symtoms, AF is expected to arrive on Oct. 7, 2011. But im really hoping we caught one this time and i hope and pray it sticks.

:hugs: Not long to go! :)

Good luck to you both!! xx

kaboom, same here, I was adamant that I wouldn't symptom spot and all I've done so far is look for signs :blush: at least we're all in the same boat lol!

pileggigirl hello! FX'd that you have indeed got a sticky bean and you get a BFP!

FX'd for us all! :dust:

I am now really crampy in the middle of my lower abdomen. Like AF is coming and I'm tired.

Hey hey! Less symptom spotting, more talking about yummies!! ;)
Speaking of yummies, do any of you watch True Blood? My gosh Eric is yummy!! :cloud9: xx

Eric will help keep our minds off our 2ww!!

:rofl:
xx

Attachments

• eric-northman.jpg
    eric-northman.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 12
OMG!! Eric :cloud9: :cloud9:

He's only my favourite character out of True Blood, I've got all the books as well and am just waiting to get season four on dvd, how on Earth could Sookie prefer sappy Bill in the beginning? :wacko:

OMG!! Eric :cloud9: :cloud9:

He's only my favourite character out of True Blood, I've got all the books as well and am just waiting to get season four on dvd, how on Earth could Sookie prefer sappy Bill in the beginning? :wacko:

I am in the US as well ( New Jersey to be exact) and Im totally in love with chocolate......just had a kitkat ( the halloween treat kind with only 2 sticks) and im drinking tea =)

Im not into True Blood tried reading the books...the first one was okay..second one made me snooze..guess it just wasnt for me..but then again i didnt like twilight either!

im not symptom spotting because im sick..so every ache and pain im passing off on my sickness lol.

Now DORITOES mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gimme gimme gimme...
I'll take the spicy
the midnight
the taco
the buffalo
the regular...but not the ranch..they smell like puke =0x

and im totally wanting tim horton's hot chocolate..cant get it here, but my aunt lives in Canada..maybe i'll ahve her send me some =)

Hope everyone's day is going well..talk at ya later =)

PS....gassiness started for me today =(

Attachments

• 5.gif
    5.gif
    34.6 KB · Views: 94
I have to admit to being a complete vamp lit fiend :blush: although not just restricted to vamp stuff, I love fantasy in general and absolutely adored the Meredith Gentry books (which reminds me, I REALLY need to get them back off my old work mate :dohh: )

I've got a huge bookcase in the living room which is stuffed full of that genre of book....I can't help it...I'm an addict :haha:

For hot chocolate you can't beat green and blacks.....I gave the last of mine to my friends daughter cos she pulled the cute look on me - she's blond and blue eyed...She does cute FAR too well!!

I'm eating a super garlicky gyro on a pita right now-talk about yum!!!!!

that sound DELICIOUS Mas! and Celtic, if you are really into fantasy and love a female heroine then you would probably like the Sevenwaters Trilogy by Juliet Marillier. The third one is kindof lame but I read it to complete the trilogy, the first two are amazing, the second is my favorite. Ive read the first and second so many times and its still good :)

oh also, noting symptoms today. I had a dentist appointment today and before I was even up the steps to get to the door I could already smell the place! It wasnt an awful smell, just powerful! then same thing when we went to dinner! This evening we got home and my precious little 3 year old monster had to poo, The smell never bothers me if its stinky, but today I actually gagged! Im hoping this is a good sign for me.. not really about the whole poo stink :haha: but nausea in general :)

Hey girls I think af got me spotting now I'm sure she will be full force in the morning

Im sorry Sweetiebug :( Ill still cross my fingers for you that it happens soon. :dust:

On a lighter note Im taking my first test in 12 hours! Wish me luck! :dust:!

If anyone else likes fantasies the idlewild Series by Nick Sagan is good, if you like scifi type fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->