The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Good lukc Mrswift! I hope your pain goes away, a best friend of mine had a cyst on her tail bone.. OUCH!
Mas how did the tests go??

Take it easy MrsSwift, sounds like your body has been through alot these past few days, I hope you are feeling better soon.

Mas - how was the check up? Are you going to try iui?

Frisbee - how are you feeling? Not long to go!

Cera/Heavyheart - thanks for the virtual hugs girls, they helped :)

AFM - got a terrible cold, just what I needed. Still feeling crap about our new ttc delay but there's not much I can do about it, especially while we have 4 weeks to wait for the biopsy results so I'm just concentrating on anything else and once this cold is going I am going to hit the gym again and get healthy!

Xx

Meant to also go back to an earlier post.....to keep my thoughts off everything this week I have been reading :) after the recommendations on here I bought the first two fifty shades books on sat and have finished them both! such great books! I'll buy the last one at the weekend......really hope they make a film! X

Im sorry youre feeling poorly Wanna! Colds arent fun at ALL :( Have you tried honey and cinnamon? they have antibacterial properties, just mix about a teaspoon of honey with 1/4 tsp of cinnamon together and eat it, you can down water right after if you cant stand the texture, but I loved the taste hahaha

Im doing well, baby is actually really low and already head down, I also am having contractions that are irregular (Bh) but I had 4 to 5 in the 10 minutes I was monitored! I also mightve lost my mucus plug over the course of a week but thats never a good indicator as it can reform etc. So now Im just in a waiting game! My next appt is the 5th and they will check me and all that.. Im hoping shes coming soon.. the pelvic pain alone is AWFUL!!

Thanks ladies! It really sucks bc DH went out and bought a huge pool for our backyard and It was installed on Monday and I cant swim! And the damn Dr that treated me for my cyst didnt do it correct and the cyst popped last night at 2am an Dh had to rush me to the hospital and they didnt do much just drained what was left!
@Wanna I am glad you enjoyed the Fifty Shades books and from what I hear someone bought the rights to the movies!

Exciting frisbee, can't believe the 2nd gg baby will be along so soon. It'll be a race to the finish between you, heavy heart and cera, there must only be a couple of weeks between you all!

I'll try the honey/cinnamon combo, luckily I love both those flavours :) anything to get rid if this cold. It was dh's birthday yesterday n he spent all night looking after me!

MrsSwift - can't wait to read the last book but I'll be gutted when I've finished them! Might get dh to give them a read too ;)

oh my gosh Mrsswift!! how lame!!! Id go back and demand that they give you money back or threaten to sue them or something! How painful :( AND its TORTURE watching everyone swim and you cant! Im mad for you! :haha:
Good luck with the honey/cinnamon! I took it 2 to 3 times a day and within the next day I wasnt as congested and actually felt human again.. I started giving it to my 4 yr old when she started sounding congested and having a runny nose, the next day she was as good as could be :thumbup:

Well Friday @ 2 am my cyst popped(YUCK) and the crap inside came out and took so much pressure off my tailbone so a lot of the pain is gone but I still cant sit or lay on my back side! And my DH has sat out of the pool with me the whole time. I think he feels a little bad for me lol!

Sorry your feeling crappy Wanna, hopefully by now ur feeling a little better!

Glad to hear the pressure of your cyst has released MrsSwift - maybe it will heal faster now so you can get in that pool soon!

Frisbee, I feel ya on that pelvic pain...when are u due again!?

Mas, how'd the follie count go?!

Celtic how is Jennifer?!?!

Heavyheart, you gatta be close too...how's it going?!

Coleey, Dini, other GG's I've missed, how goes it for everyone?

Well ladies, it's getting close for me. Last Tuesday I was 2cm dialated and 50% effaced, which I guess u can be for a while, but my tummy was measuring 39 weeks and last week I was 37. Lots of period cramp pain that doc said is dialating and thinning of my cervix so I guess I really am going to have a baby soon, which is weird as I finally feel the reality setting in! Funny all the other pregnancy milestones haven hit me like doc saying, "yup, your body is starting to get ready." Original due date was July 15 from when I know I O'ed, got moved up a week in second tri to July 8th due to his long legs and growth measurements, but I really just want to make it to July, and if I had it my way it would be the 4th as I love that holiday. I haven't really practiced my hypnobirthing breathing like I should (we are attempting med-free birth) so I am a bit scared I dont have the skills ready to handle labor without meds, so if Jaxon stays in longer, I can brush up on them a bit.

Anywhoo, love ya GG's and just wanted to give u all a heads up if for some odd reason my next post is some wacky labor story.

Cera I dont want to make you bummed but I was dilated to 4cm with our DD for a few weeks before she decided to come!! Im not due until July 25th actually but we have no idea when she was conceived because I had the miscarriage and then a week or two later I found out about this one! We are definitely thinking this one is coming early.. Im already measuring about 36-37 weeks though and her head is SUPER low. Our first came early at 38 weeks so my midwife isnt worried if this one decides to show her face soon hahaha
I already have a ton of contractions daily and just yesterday they started to go from mildly uncomfortable to mildly painful but they didnt last and werent consistant.. Ive also been keeping up the GG name!! holy moly its been cloud city here! :haha: I hope I have more news later this week.. as it is Im simply relaxing and finishing up some of my sewing before she comes :thumbup:
as for the breathing Cera, you wont know until the time comes what your body will want you to do! Im going med-free too and I have told DH over and over to simply remind me to try and relax my body as best I can between contractions.. otherwise your body will tell you where to move and what will work best to get that baby out :thumbup:

MAS we havent heard anything for a while.. Whats going on with you chica?

Hi Cera,

I'm feeling better thanks :) Its so exciting that Jax might make his appearance soon. FYI my birthday is July 4th n it really is a great day to be born, even though we don't celebrate it here in the UK :)
Hope everyone is keeping well
xxx

Hello GG's!! It has been a busy time for me - lots of appt's and getting ready for summer holidays. Work has been super busy as well. As of Friday - I have 3 good size follies with 2 other small ones all on my left side with 5 small ones on my right side. I am still taking the injections and go for another scan in the morning to see if they should trigger me. I hope they do as the injections are really expensive and they make me feel grumpy. I was feeling pretty low last week because on Wed when I had my scan they're was only one follicle - they neglected to tell me I had 9 other very small ones starting and that it was early, they just said keep taking the injections and come back friday. I thought that I wasn't responding and just felt gutted about it so now I feel a bit better. I hope my scan tomorrow looks really good!
I am glad to hear you are feeling better wanna.
Mrs Swift I hope your cyst heals up good - sounds like you have had an awful time.
Cera and Frisbee - very excited for your little ones to come!! Take it easy both of you!
:hugs: to all the GG's! :)

So I had my scan today and I have 4 mature follies on my left 18, 19, 20 and 23mm and one on my right at 11mm. I have to do one more injection tonight and then they will probably trigger me tomorrow (hopefully) then we have to :sex::sex::sex: like crazy!!

Yay Mas!!

Yeah Frisbee - I figured as much :) Doc appt today revealed no new changes! Which is good cause I need more time to prepare for him and I want him on July 4th!

I got my trigger - 5 good follies on my left and a smaller one on the right - really high E2 levels. So here's a good chance for us!

I called into a radio station today to talk to a well known psychic and she said she saw me with another son and I would be pregnant before October and that OH and I should eat lots of pickles, lol. Not sure what the pickle thing is but I do like them so I'm gonna eat them, lol!

Aw things are sounding really positive for you mas!!!! :thumbup::thumbup: got everything crossed for you :hugs:

hope everyone else is doing good gg's, mrs swift i hope your finding relief and recovering quick, those are no fun my hubby had one in the exact same place and it looked soooooo painful but what a difference when it burst and it healed up quick.

cera - thats good your happy about the no change lol :haha: i think your the first ive heard being happy about that :dohh:

frisbeemamma - hope your keeping well :hugs:

and to everyone else ive not mentioned :hugs::hugs:

as for me ive had such a rough few days, iam huge!!! measuring a whopping 43wks when my offical status is 37. The pain in my hips and back with this spd is like nothing else. I am now so unable to walk any kind of distance and have to always now use crutches to aid walking. Ive begged them to move section foward a week but they wont. I only have 2weeks to wait but 1 would have been better, who knows i may go into labour before then as i lost my back waters yesterday!!!! if i go into labour then they'l just have to take me early!! What a long painful journey this has been but will be soooo worth it and thats what i keep in mind when the pain gets to much to take. Cant wait to have my baby boy in my arms thats for sure! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->