The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Mas, thats interesting!! Ive wanted pickles on ALL of my sandwiches this whole pregnancy hahahaha

43 weeks heavyheart?!?!?! WOW. Why wont they take him with you measuring so far??

I think I did O already - lots of pains yesterday on and off and this morning my left side was very sore - it is still tender to the touch but I think that is from so many eggs:blush:

Sounding promising mas, fx'd for you :)

Wow heavyheart! take care of yourself, can't even imagine how uncomfortable that must feel!

How's everyone? X

Thanks Ladies I am feeling ALOT better and I can FINALLY swim with my family! WHOOHOO and I also got to see my nephew yesterday who is almost 2 months old I have not seen him sense he was born and my brother and sister-n-law let me keep him over night so that I could spend some time with him and also so they could get a night of sleep! Hope every one is well!

Glad you are feeling better mrsswift :)

Cera -any news?
Mas- how you feeling?
X

Glad you are feeling better mrsswift :)

Cera -any news?
Mas- how you feeling?
X

No changes yet...next appointment is Tuesday the 3rd and a full moon night! I'm praying I go into labor then so I can have Jaxon on the 4th!

Glad the hear Mas has some eggies going on, MrsSwift is swimming with the fam and how are u Wanna!?

Heavyheart, you still hanging in there love (no pun intended, I partially feel ur pain!!!)

Im hoping for good news Mas! anything yet as youre in the TWW? Im glad youre finally feeling better mrsswift!! YAY for swimming!! I know its been about 110 with heat index here :wacko: AND we almost lost power friday night! I dont know what I would do without a fan or ac right now!!!! How far along are you now Cera? Hope he comes soon so you arent uncomfortable anymore :thumbup:

Everything thing is good so far. We are up north with my family at our cottage for the long weekend. We have a temporary trailer on the property until the new place is built. Friday night I had horrible pains in my left side where my ovary is, even my back hurt, I had to go lay down and it lasted for hours so I am not sure if it was a touch of OHSS from. Taking the drugs or post ovulation pain or implantation (a little early for that though) but I was in horrible pain! I'm ok now though.
Glad everyone is well!

Im hoping for good news Mas! anything yet as youre in the TWW? Im glad youre finally feeling better mrsswift!! YAY for swimming!! I know its been about 110 with heat index here :wacko: AND we almost lost power friday night! I dont know what I would do without a fan or ac right now!!!! How far along are you now Cera? Hope he comes soon so you arent uncomfortable anymore :thumbup:

Hey Frisbee, how are you feeling sweetie? Where are u at again that it's 110? I'm along south east Florida and the heat is awful being preggo - no way to regulate ur temperature! I'm 39w1d today and officially am declaring surrender to Jaxon...Seriousky getting up every 30-45 minutes to pee less than a teaspoon is just rediculous. You should be right there with me since you think your baby may come a bit earlier than the 25th - how is the end for you!?! Everyone keeps telling me "Sleep now, you won't when the baby comes," but how do you do that when your body is in such pain trying to roll over and thinking you are gunna pee a waterfall every 30 mins!? It's absolutely harder than I thought at the end. I feel like I constantly have on a pair of way-too-tight-pants that I can't take off and i don't think I have any more muscle tissue left connected to my ribs as it feels I has all torn free over the past month. Maybe you ladies that already have a kiddoe will laugh at this, but I feel I would much rather be tired from a crying baby getting up every two hours than anymore of this pregnancy hoopla!

So enough of that, who is in the TWW and when do you test or when is AF due to come (although she is never welcome that retched witch!) Mas sounds like u O'ed with some good eggies this time, what about our other GG's?!? Wanna you're bday is right around the corner, doing anything special!??

hahaha yea its SOOO HOT right now!! Ill be 37 weeks on wednesday but shes consistently measuring a week ahead just like her sister did and I had her at 38 weeks. We are on the East coast, southwest of DC. The heat index is now lower to 102 :wacko: And its not supposed to lower until next week!
I definitely hear you about your pain Cera! on the plus side it means baby is getting lower and lower so the end is near!! :thumbup: I had about 2 hours worth of minute long contractions that were about 5 minutes apart, but after taking a walk and then laying down for a bit they eased up so I opted to just take it easy and sleep. Im desperately hoping family comes out when they say they will (before next monday) so that we for sure know that our 4yr old DD is taken care of and DH can be with me and the LO :)

Sounds like you ladies are going to have those wee babies soon! So excited!

well ladies, was at hospital yesterday as always on a monday for all my checks for the diabetes. Showed up on the trace i was having contractions (which i thought were strong braxton hicks) :dohh: and iam measuring a whopping 45cm for fundal height!!!! consultant STILL wouldnt move section foward :grr: just said if i go into labour then they will squeeze me in!!!!! I know its only a little over a week to wait but iam in soooo much pain, even breathing today hurts :shrug: Thats me had a moan now ill give my self a shake and get on with it:haha:

Hope all you gg's are well :hugs::hugs: xxx

OH I hear you in the pain area Heavyheart! Im so sorry youre uncomfortable ( I know that word doesnt even compare haha) but youre almost done!! you know when the end is coming!!! :thumbup:
I could barely sleep at all last night with how much pain my back was in.. it was AWFUL! and when I would try to roll up onto a pillow to support my bump it would get super tight with the contraction that made my back hurt initially :wacko: they werent consistant enough to time them or anything, but Im hoping the full moon tonight and possible chance of storms might do the trick and get things going... I could always just seduce the DH :haha: although I really would like her to wait until the 5th so she doesnt have to share her birthday with a national holiday.. :shrug: she'll come when she comes.. BLEH

You are back in a TWW HeavyHeart, just at the other end of the cycle ;)

I hope all you ladies ready to pop are taking care of yourself, its so exciting that there will be another three GG babies in the next few days :)

Mas - how are you? Anything exciting happening??#
MrsSwift - where are you up to?

AFM - we are still waiting for my biopsy results from the colposcopy, they said between 4-6 weeks and its only been two!!! It feels like its been much longer. We really can't even think about TTC until we know the situation. My focus is on getting a holiday now, we hope to go away at the end of the month but we've nothing booked yet!!!

If I don't hear from you before those babies start their big show......good luck girls xxx

I hope you get some answers soon wanna, try not to stress too much as it will make the time trickle by.
Im ok, lots of cramping, backache, peeing at night, sore boobs, heartburn and nausea but I am on progesterone suppositories so they give lots of false symptoms. I just gotta wait it out!

I had a huge temp jump this morning! Not sure if progesterone would make that happen though but I am hoping the cramps and backache yesterday was implantation. Keep you FXed for me ladies!

yay!! :dust: to you Mas!! I hope it was implantation for you!! :hugs:
Afm I have an appt today ladies!! Ill find out if I am dilated or effaced at all! Im hoping I am otherwise all these contractions the last few weeks have been uncomfortable for nothing! BLEH!

Good luck Frisbee! Keep us posted:)
I tested last - I couldn't help myself:blush:
I think I saw a faint faint line and I already tested out the HCG shot and got a negative on Tuesday so I am going to test tomorrow morning and see. The only problem is I only have one FRER and a few dollar store cheapies left. I am going to save the frer until at least Sunday or Monday. I'm supposed to go for a beta on Tuesday. Please keep all your crossables crossed for me;) and throw some :dust: my way too!

OHH can't wait to hear Mas! I would wait on the FRER too, those dollar store cheapies worked way earlier for me!

How did it go Frisbee???! What's the word on your LO?

Well ladies, back from my ultrasound which my Doc ordered because he wanted to make sure all was good inside for me to go past my due date so I could try to deliver naturally. So yes, all is well in there - lots of fluid still BUUUUUTTTT Jaxon is measuring 10lbs 5 oz!!!!!!!!!! Our radiology department has on average a +/- rate of 1.5 lbs, so even if on the small size Jaxon is 9 lbs right now, so by next Tuesday, which is my next appointment, he could be up to 10 and at worst he is 11.5 now and could be 12 lbs by then!!!!!!!!!!!! I am offically freaking out. So I left a message at my doctors office to look at those results and call me back about what our options are. As of tuesday I am still only 2 cm dialated and 60% effaced! Anyone have good stories about huge babies that were delivered naturally or do I need to seriously consider being induced now or even a c-section!??!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->