The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

PLENTY of women have large babies are they are just fine! :thumbup: nature finds a way! I would be worried about that large of a baby too though!! :wacko:

AFM Im 3cm and 50% effaced and they are wanting me to get a sono every week until she comes just to make sure shes growing as she should and that there isnt a circulation issue with the placenta.. but I dont know why they would think that since the ultrasound lady listened to the bloodflow going through the umbilical cord.. but shes only measuring about 5lbs 14ozs according to the sono and they said shes in the 17th percentile for growth HOWEVER the dr I saw said that it could be that DH and I just make small babies since our first DD was born at 38 weeks and she was only 6lbs 11ozs.. SO if this one comes early at 38 weeks like her sister did then she could be up to 6lbs by the end of next week :thumbup: I hope everything is okay with her but I am finding it really hard to believe that there is an issue.. maybe Im too optimistic? :shrug:

You are right to be optimistic frisbee, she'll be fine :) my niece and nephew were both around 6lbs n he was 1 week early but she was two weeks late!
As for big babies cera - a friend of mine had her third baby recently and she had no different signs/symptoms than with her first two n she had a natural delivery, baby girl was 14lbs! They didn't even realise she was big until she was here! Try not to worry yourself about it cos jax will feel your anxiety, n as frisbee said nature always has a way :)
So excited for you both xx

How are you heavy heart?

Sounding really good mas, have everything cross for you :)
Xx

You are right to be optimistic frisbee, she'll be fine :) my niece and nephew were both around 6lbs n he was 1 week early but she was two weeks late!
As for big babies cera - a friend of mine had her third baby recently and she had no different signs/symptoms than with her first two n she had a natural delivery, baby girl was 14lbs! They didn't even realise she was big until she was here! Try not to worry yourself about it cos jax will feel your anxiety, n as frisbee said nature always has a way :)
So excited for you both xx

How are you heavy heart?

Sounding really good mas, have everything cross for you :)
Xx

BFN so far - i was up peeing a lot though but still it was a 4 hr hold - but a different type of test - dollar store cheapie and I find the ones I get here aren't very sensitive, they were pretty light lines even when I had the trigger HCG still giving me positives. So Im not surprised. I was hoping but maybe the one I did the other day with the ic is an evap or from trigger. it is very faint and not really pink. I am going to keep testing until I go for my beta.

Hey gassy girls, haven't posted in awhile because I was waiting to try until I could get my cycles sorted back out. I am on my first clomid cycle, and just had my first ovulation since december. I am about 6 to 7dpo today, and I am super dizzy and woozy, has anyone else experienced this? I attempted to throw up twice already today and had to drag myself back in to bed and try and sleep it off. I just woke up and still feel like I am going to fall over when I walk around the house.

thats how I felt with this one early on lovetoteach, I just tried to stay hydrated and it eventually went away.. Hope you feel better! Its not fun I know :(

Hey ladies :hugs: to you all!!!

Mas - good luck, got everything crossed for you :hugs:

Frisbee - you are right to feel like that, iam sure everything will be just just perfect :thumbup: :hugs:

Cera - Hows things going for you hunny????? Sounds like we'r both gonna have big boys :dohh: my last was 10lbs 5oz and i just couldnt get her out so that along with other medical reasons ive agreed to have planned section :wacko:. Took me awhile to wrap my mind round it but iam pretty ok with it now, main thing is he gets here safely and if it has to be by the sun roof then that's it:haha: There are plenty women i know that have found their bigger babies the easiest to deliver so try not worry yourself my lovely :hugs: xxx

wanna -how u keeping :hugs:??

celtic - bet your super busy and enjoying every min with gorgeous jennifer :hugs: hope your both well

hugs to anyone ive missed :hugs:

AFM - huge, sore , fed up, exhausted, tearful because of all of these:haha: but hey ho only 4days left :dohh: starting to get crazy excited but same amount of nervousness about section. Just cant wait to have him here safe in my arms :happydance: iam booked in for 7.30am on thursday morning although actual surgery wont be till around 9.30am xxx

Nothing yet ladies and I'm getting frustrated!! I just want my BFP!!

Nothing yet, though today since lunch I have had the worst metallic taste in my mouth!!!! So gross and annoying. I am hoping its a good sign. I think I ovulated late when I had all the horrible pains at the cottage so I may only be 11dpo and not 13. I used the override in FF as the progesterone sups could have made my temp rise up prematurely. Anyway I am still hoping.
I hope you gg's are all well and I am hoping for safe deliveries for the ones about to welcome their LO into the family.

still have everything crossed for you mas :hugs: :dust::dust::dust:

I didnt get my bfp until 14dpo and it was super faint so hang on in there xxx

Well iam super nervous/excited and everything in between!!!!:dohh: iam off to have my baby in the morning. What a long journey but so worth it! will update you ladies when i can!!

Huge hugs to everyone :hugs: take care and speak soon xxx

Woooo hoooooo :) good luck tomorrow heavy heart, so exciting for you and your family.
Try n have a good rest tonight xxx

Yay Heavyheart!! So excited, you will be in my thoughts tonight and tomorrow!! You must be soooo excited!

Cera - Any news? You have been quiet the past few days????

HeavyHeart - I hope everything has gone well today :)

Anything Mas??

Hi GG's yup...been off for a good reason...

This is how it went down...

Friday late afternoon I was having contractions at work, strong enough I couldn't sit and so I left early at 4 to lay down at home. The pain was strong enough on the way home I almost drove straight to the hospital, but decided I wanted to meet D at home first and that I knew from earlier in the week my contractions hurt way worse when sitting. Got home and laid down and they started to get more consistent but were still random in intensity. They disappeared all together by early morning and did not return until about 6pm Saturday night. *Around 9 pm on they started to gain in intensity and consistency and by 12:30 they had been 2-4 mins apart for over an hour : strong enough I couldn't walk or talk well through them. *D and I were nervous so we called first and then went into the hospital to see how far along I was. Sadly, same old 2cm 70% effaced I had basically been for weeks. They wanted to admit us, but would not let me labor out of bed very long, so we opted to go home and come back when i thought I would be closer. Got home at 1 - sent Derek to bed as I knew I would need him fresh for when it was go time, and I was going to walk and bounce on my ball til I couldn't do it any longer. 6 hours later, I got to that point, woke D and we went back to the hospital. Admitted at 7am and had made no change - I was exhausted at this point. Labored for another 6 hours, was rechecked Still with no change and Doc on call that day explained that C-section was safest option for baby at this point since he was measuring so big. 45 mins later we were in the OR and at 1:22 pm Jaxon James Rodgers took his first breath. *His APGAR was 9.9 and I came out of surgery well. We were discharged on Tues morning and are now in the throws of figuring out breastfeeding which has been very challenging and painful, especially with being so immobile from the c-sec. All in all, would do it all over again for our little man to be safe and sound. He is the love of our life and we are both so happy and blessed he is now here.

Good luck Heavheart! :hugs:

Aww, congratulations Cera! I bet he's beautiful :hugs: Hope you're recovering well xx

Good luck Heavyheart!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->