The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Cera - congratulations to you and derek, I hope every day with jax brings you love and joy :)

Can't wait to see a picture of the little man xxx

Congratulations Cera!! I know it didnt turn out how you wanted, but your baby is safe and in your arms now!! :hugs:
Hope youre doing well heavyheart!

wonderful news Cera!!!!! Yay!! I am very excited for you and your family and for all the babies our gg's are going to have!

I had my blood test today and while I was waiting there was a man there with a baby girl about 5-6 months old, she was so chubby and cute but she had to have her blood taken, they took her just before me and oh that poor baby and her daddy:( she cried like her little heart was broken - you know how they get crying so hard and loud that no sour comes out but a gargle, I began to cry even when the guy was taking my blood and rushed out of there to cry in my truck after, I felt so bad. I am not sure if I am emotional because my period is coming or because of better things, lol. My test was bfn today so I am not holding to much hope, but I still have some. :pray: please, please, please!

Anyway enough about me, lol.
How are you wanna? and Mrs swift?
Cant wait to see pics Cera!
I hope today went smoothly Heavyheart
Hi Frisbee and Coleey! When exactly are your due dates?

oh I had to take our dd to get her blood drawn when she was a week old and I sobbed the whole time she was screaming AND it didnt help that 2 days later I had to do it again and the stupid MED STUDENT pricked the BRUISE the tech had done the other day!! so they had to SQUEEZE my poor babys little bruise to get blood to come out for the stupid test which was normal.. I will never EVER forget it! :(
ANYWAY my official due date is the 25th but Im already 3cm dilated and 50% effaced so they dont think Ill go that long since our DD came almost 2 weeks early as well. If this one does the same then she will be born sunday hahaha, I have an appt in about 9 hours where they will check me again so I might be farther along... best case senario is that the dr says "go to the hospital, youre 5cm!" because of their policy or something Im not sure but 5 to 6 cm and they want you in L&D here :shrug: either way Id be excited because my baby girl would be here!!!!!!

That is so exciting frisbee:)! Can't wait.

I had a temp drop today, but I had a bad sleep and I had to get up early so I adjusted it. I just feel out once again. I am really pissed at my clinic cause the nurse had me start the progesterone too early - even before I o'd, so I think it delayed my O and the progesterone prob caused a bad environment for the poor swimmers. I am going to complain if I get a negative! This cycle cost me so much money and stress. After the trigger you should O in 24 to 48 hrs and then take progesterone about 3 days after trigger but I started it the next day as per nurse telling me too - I did question her on it too! So the next day I popped in the suppository then questioned it and tried to wash it out! I called clinic and asked again and they said to do it the next day - but damage had already been done and my temp rose from the progesterone. I think that horrible pain on the fri when I was up north was me finally ovulating - a full 80+ hrs after trigger! And we stopped bding the night before:( cause I thought I already o'd. Anyway that is my rant for the day, just feeling so gutted and I haven't even got my result yet! I don't have hope now though at all. I am going to try cassav this month and stay away from dr's.

well his little swimmers can last up in there for a few days so even if you Od the day after you BDd then you could still have a chance :thumbup: Im crossing everything for you Mas!!

I keep hoping it was too early and I am a late inplanter but I think I am just kidding myself. I feel like I am broken and I just don't know how to fix myself. I have tried and tried and tried and researched and followed dr.'s orders and obsessed. I quit smoking over a yr ago, drink minimally, eat healthy, stay active, get lots of sleep, take a mountain of supplements, stop coffee in the two and I even gained 20 stupid pounds (because they told me too) and I am still broken! This sucks so bad its not even funny - just sad.

Hello ladies been a while! Had In-Laws in town and staying with Dh and I for a couple of weeks! AF was supposed to show on the 7th and still nothing, I will be calling my Dr on monday! Hope all is well with every one!

Wow Mrs swift - hope you get a bfp!!

I have been spotting all day - just brown and pinkish. My left ovary is really sore. My temps are still really high though.

Fx'd for you Mas, lets hope you were right about late implantation and this spotting passes :)

Good luck MrsSwift

Xx

I hope you girls get your BFPs soon!! It breaks my heart knowing Im about to have my little rainbow baby and you all are so close! :(

updated on the situation here, we went to the hospital yesterday because I had contractions about every 5 minutes but by the time they hooked me up etc the contractions pretty much stopped so we went home... well today around 3pm my water started leaking! We got to the hospital around 4 and they confirmed it and said we arent leaving! Im in my room now and its now 6pm so hopefully we will have a baby by morning :happydance:

I hope you girls get your BFPs soon!! It breaks my heart knowing Im about to have my little rainbow baby and you all are so close! :(

updated on the situation here, we went to the hospital yesterday because I had contractions about every 5 minutes but by the time they hooked me up etc the contractions pretty much stopped so we went home... well today around 3pm my water started leaking! We got to the hospital around 4 and they confirmed it and said we arent leaving! Im in my room now and its now 6pm so hopefully we will have a baby by morning :happydance:

Good luck Frisbee!!! Safe and swift labor to you!!!

Mas and mrs.swift...keep us updated!!!

Congrats to all the new moms and soon to be moms!

As for me I am 15dpo, got a bfn this morning but still haven't had any signs of af. This morning I had some really watery yellow/brown cm though, not even thick enough to be considered spotting though and have had NOTHING since then, I put a tampon in because I expected I would start today, but there wasn't anything at all on the tampon... I hate the suspense and I screwed up my temp today, I slept horrible and woke up a billion times. Took my temp at 6am and it was 97.7, then slept like a rock for 50 minutes, then took my temp again and it was 98.2, I don't know which to go with since I didn't have three straight hours of sleep for either temps. Just wishing AF would show up because my head tells me BFN at 15dpo means you aren't pregnant and should prepare for next cycle.

good luck lovetoteach - FXed for you.

Frisbee - That is wonderful, so excited for you to have your LO. I will be thinking of you and your family today!!!

I am cd 2 today:( really really light period though - almost like spotting. I had dark watery blood this morning when I woke up so I thought "ok its gonna get heavier" but then it has just stayed light with dark brownish red blood - yuck! Hate periods like this and I find whenever I have done clomid this is how my period is. I had my bw and scan today and they said my lining is really thin and I have 3 small cysts from last cycle. I spoke to them about them telling me to take the progesterone too early and the nurse said she would ask the dr about it. I am still upset because this cycle was really hard with the needles and stress and cost me 800+!!!! Im very frustrated. My temp dropped somewhat today but not as low as usual so I will see what it is tomorrow. I am going to start soy isoflavones tomorrow cd 3 to 7 - 200mg and see how that works for me. They said today that I have 8 small follicles on one side and 5 on the other so I don't want to waste a good egg cycle but I really can't afford drugs this month and soy is cheap and I have read that it doesn't thin your lining or dry up cm like clomid. I will go back for monitoring next Wed so I will let you ladies know how everything looks and if the soy made some good eggs.

Hi ladies just quickly updating baby joshua was born thursday 10.19am at 39weeks 9lbs 5oz :cloud9::cloud9:

He is so chilled and contented we'r so in love with him!!! we got home yesterday so still trying to get settled in and rested up. Will update more and with some pics soon.

Love to you all, sending big hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->