The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Congratulations Heavyheart! :hugs:

Also congratulations to Amber (frisbeemama) on the birth of Elayna! :hugs:

Yay! Gassy girl babies everywhere :) That makes me happy. AF got me today, but Mas and I are sure to start the next round of Gassy Girl babies soon enough.

That is excellent news heavy heart ! So great to hear!
Congrats to both you and frisbee!
Can't wait for pics!

Congratulations heavyheart and frisbee :)

This month has been our own little gg baby boom!

xx

Hey ladies hope every one is well! AFM blood test came back BFN. Dr say's bc I was on antibiotics my clomid didnt make me O so no AF now back to my provera for 10 days and 150mg of clomid this round!
Congrats Heavyheart and Frisbee!

BNB wasnt working for me the other day :shrug: so Im just now posting a picture!!! My birth story is in my preggo journal (link at the bottom) I cant believe shes already 4 days old!!:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0641.jpg
    IMG_0641.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 6
Congrats Frisbee and Heavyheart!

Good luck to all other GG's!

Hey ladies just quickly uploading some pics

Hope your all well, congratulations frisbee on your rainbow arrival :hugs:

Hugs to everyone xxx :hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• DSC_0214.jpg
    DSC_0214.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0252.jpg
    DSC_0252.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0247.jpg
    DSC_0247.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
Frisbee n heavyheart - you two make cute babies :) they are both perfect :) I how you are both keeping well and have people making lots of fuss xx

Cera - how are you keeping? How is Jax settling at home? Xx

Loving the pics ladies! Keep em coming.

I'm just waiting to O now, done my soy so hopefully in 5 -10 days I'll get a pos opk!

Sorry to hear you didn't O mrsSwift, very frustrating

Loving the pics ladies! Keep em coming.

I'm just waiting to O now, done my soy so hopefully in 5 -10 days I'll get a pos opk!

Sorry to hear you didn't O mrsSwift, very frustrating

According to your fertility friend chart you are two days ahead of me, but I O'd on CD20 last cycle, so you will probably end up a week or so ahead of me. I am on day two of clomid. Hope that we start the new gassy girl baby boom soon.

Congratulations ladies! GGs make such beautiful babies! :cloud9: xx

Love to teach- it'll be nice to share the tww with you! Can't wait til we O!

I am desperately waiting to hear good things from this thread and soon!!! Im thinking of you girls as you wait so incredibly patiently for those bfps that you WILL get!!!! :thumbup:

Hi girls,

Well I got some good news today. My results are back from my colposcopy biopsy and they said there is nothing to suggest cancer and that there is no need for treatment :happydance::happydance::happydance:
They said that they want to keep me under observation for a while and that I have another appointment booked, which I will hear about in a different letter so not really sure whether that will be anytime soon or whether it will be another smear in 6 months....I just have to wait and find out!!

I am so relieved that everything is ok. I am supposed to be back at the fertility clinic on Thursday but there is nothing they can do for me until I get a clear smear result so I will have to cancel it and wait until my next appointment with the colposcopy clinic until I can take my fertility treatment any further BUT it does mean that me and DH can continue to try in the meantime because I don't need any treatment :)

I am on holiday for a few weeks now so I am going to try and get some time away booked with DH :)

I hope our new mummies are having lots of lovely cuddles with their babies and that everyone else is keeping well

xx

YAY!!!! fantastic news wannabthemum!!! :happydance:

Im doing great adjusting to being a mum of 2 now! Im loving it!
heres a picture of my precious rainbow baby with my precious surprise first born.. I love my girls!

Attachments

• IMG_0670.jpg
    IMG_0670.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 5
Today we found out that we are team blue baby is still measuring bigger then should and never stoped wiggerling but weighting estemated 12 oz which is averagely mesured at 22 week s and only bring 20 realy cant be any happyer (oscar-anthony james wrenn) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->