The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

What a lovely pic of your too little ladies frisbee!!

Great News Dani - Great name!

Wanna - so glad you are ok!! Great news all around!

YAY!!!! fantastic news wannabthemum!!! :happydance:

Im doing great adjusting to being a mum of 2 now! Im loving it!
heres a picture of my precious rainbow baby with my precious surprise first born.. I love my girls!

So cute, I love big sister/big brother photos :) I can't wait to have my own adorable little baby.

Hi ladies, well after getting my good news from the hospital we've decided to get back to ttc and just in time for my ov later this week, so lots of :sex: needed :) heee heeeee
How's everything with the ladies waiting to ov and in tww?
How are our new mums?
Xx

good luck wanna!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :)
My little peanut is doing great! I cant believe shes already 8 days old!! :wacko: although I was told today that I dont look like I just had a baby :happydance:

I'm glad everything is going well frisbee!
Hope you catch that eggy wanna - once agin we will be in the tww together. I did an opk yesterday and it was pretty dark so I figure it will be positive in a day or two. I had an ultra sound and they saw 8 follicles - all small though so I am hopeful they grow enough before I O. There was 5 on one side and 3 on the other. I will keep you ladies up to date on Oing.

My opk is now positive. I will test again tomorrow in the early afternoon and see if it is still positive. OH is working tonight so we will :sex: in the morning the next two mornings and maybe even the evening. I really want to catch that eggy or eggies, lol.

My opk is now positive. I will test again tomorrow in the early afternoon and see if it is still positive. OH is working tonight so we will :sex: in the morning the next two mornings and maybe even the evening. I really want to catch that eggy or eggies, lol.

Hope you O soon, my body hates OPKs, the cheap ones look positive for days, and the expensive digital ones never go positive. I think that I probably have about another week or so before I O. I think I am going to start OPKs on sunday, which would be CD13 for me because I know even that is early for me. Hopefully I don't have to wait until CD20 to O, but I am expecting it to take that long, going to start my BDing every other day starting tomorrow, maybe my OPKs will be nice for once and give me a heads up so I know when to throw in an extra BD.

I'm not doing any checking this month, not been doing bbt or opks, basically because I am resigned to the fact that we prob won't get pregnant n I am just on a countdown to ivf so we might as well keep trying but not going to stress myself out any further. I'm assuming that I will ov today or tomorrow.

I'll go off your ov date Mas n we will suffer the TWW together

Hope you get a clear ov result lovetoteach x

Good luck Mas!!!
hope you get a clear result lovetoteach!
wanna :hugs: :( think positive! when I decided to not do any opks and not even plan to try at all I ended up pregnant!

Good idea wanna! It will prob be nice to just relax and not worry about if you O'd or when. Just :sex: a lot and all you bases will be covered. I figure I will O today. My nips hurt and they always hurt when O is imminent. I figure my temp will rise tomorrow.
I hope you O soon too Loveto - then we can all be in the tww together.

I had a dream last night that I took an HPT when I was on holidays and it was immediately positive, and I kept poas and they were all really positive and I was running around showing everyone. It was a really happy dream. I go on holidays next week.

I had a dream last night that I took an HPT when I was on holidays and it was immediately positive, and I kept poas and they were all really positive and I was running around showing everyone. It was a really happy dream. I go on holidays next week.

:thumbup: Hopefully that comes true, but then again even better if it's before then too!

I think I am ovulating right now - I feel it on my left and last night I had right side cramps. Hmmmmm - maybe both sides went.

Hiya did anyone experience braxton hics at like 21-22 weeks I know aslong as there irregular and that it diesnt get strong in cobcistancy that im fine but its not realy hurting just realy uncomfirtable and like it ranges from a few minuits to about half hour to all different space is this nirmal or is it just me xx

Hi girls,

Hows the tww treating you all? I've my usual sore boobs which would suggest that i ov'd over the weekend :)
Picked up our holiday tickets last night, off to Crete in Greece in a couple of weeks, so excited :)

X

So maybe we are on the same cycle wanna - cause I O'd too. FF said I did Sat but I think it was Sunday (or even Monday) so I overrode it. My temp is good right now but it took longer to rise this cycle. I have sore hot boobies too.

Not yet, still waiting. I am looking for a more obvious temp shift, last time it rose a lot higher then the tiny rise I just got. I am fully expecting that it might take until CD20 like it did last cycle though.

Any unusual symptoms yet Mas? Did you ov yet loveto?

I feel the same as I usually do except my boobs are not as sore as the usually are in the tww, but think that's because I've been drinking lots of water and exercising, they say that helps!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"