The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

awh yayy haha:]
im putting you on mine right now C:
oh yes i know what you mean lol, i took a nap for an hour and the same thing happened:/ it is not cute lol

heelo ladies i realy need your advise i realy realy want to test but to nervers would there be much difference if i test now then if i would if i test in 3 days x

everyone is different my lovely and it depends on when implantation was early or later as to how much hcg there is to pick up. Ive seen some ladies having great test lines from 8 and 9dpo and others so faint at 11 and 12dpo it all just depends. If you feel strong enough to test but not get upset if u got a bfn keeping in mind that it doesnt mean anything yet then i would go for it!!! good luck chick i will be stalking lol xxx :hugs:

Right, if you tested today at 10dpo then you have a 26.1% chance of a very faint positive BUT a 37.6% chance of a negative so the odds aren't in your favour. (It's also the highest % of odds on the negative)

If you wait until 13dpo then the odds of a very faint positive are 17.7% and the odds of a negative are 17%. Although the highest odds are of getting a standard positive at a massive 28%!

So, if you want to completely minimise your risks of seeing a BFN then I'd say hold out for another three days and test on 13dpo :hugs:

All percentages are from here

Hey ladies im new here and would love to join. My af is due 8th october! having some very weird baby drems last few nights? Have been very moody and biting my poor mans head off everyday, boobs feel sore and feeling sickly now and again and having a few sharp pains on the right side of my tummy, have been eating chocolate like mad too! Hope all these are positive signs for me? Good Luck to us all. x

Also forgot to mention i am very hot and sweaty everyday? never usually like this! x

Hello and welcome Mich :flower:

I have to say, you do sound as if you've got some really positive symptoms! What are you normally like before AF is due?

Hi celticstar! well i never have any of these symptoms, i usually eat a lot of chocolate but thats only during my af? my body is sooo overly hot im boiling everynight which never happens to me! And these baby dreams i been having the last few nights are defo something new for me, i dream im in labour and can actually feel the baby coming out? but then i wake up! x

Do you know when you O'd and what dpo you are?

All I will say is don't get your hopes up too much (not trying to put a dampener on it, just don't want you to be too disappointed if you get a BFN!) sometimes our AF symptoms can change without warning, or if we're ttc then we take more notice and suddenly we have "new" symptoms that have actually always been there.

I really hope that doesn't come across as patronising :blush:

Whereabouts are you by the way?

Well i actually O'd twice this month? I have been using the first response tests everyday since the last day of my last AF. From the results of the tests it showed up twice 2wks apart? not sure if thats possible? last O'd 20th september.
I live in bristol hun. x

So you're now at 12dpo....If you wanted to test then something should show up if you are pregnant....First Response is a good one for early pregnancy, I've also heard very good things about Superdrug's own, I'd be tempted to go for the Superdrug one as I imagine it's cheaper :haha:

I really hope this is your month though!

Bristol, heh, you'll be experiencing this same heat wave as us in MK then, I'll be glad when the Autumn weather finally gets here!

I am gonna wait a few more days then will defo go buy 1 of them early first response preg test? as im not due until saturday.
yh this weather is defo too hot, which maybe why im sweating so much everynight so not gonna think of that as a positive preggo sign? x

To be honest, I was thinking that maybe the sweating was down to the heat but then again, you have so many other symptoms that even if the sweating isn't one of them, I'd be surprised if you don't get a BFP!

You know I'm going to be very jealous if you do get a BFP don't you? :winkwink:

I am keeping my fingers crossed for us both hun? i am a little worried though as in april i had LLETZ laser treatment for abnormal cells on my cervix! since then i have read up on so many things about it makes your cervix weaker? i have also noticed my cervix is very small now where as before it was large? so im a little anxious! x

if youre at 12 dpo why is it better to wait? isnt that an ok time to try? or is that still too early? I am 11 dpo and very confused about when to test...

Hi dsbeh! I want to wait just a few more days because if its a false negative then it will just put me on a downer and my moods are terrible at the mo as they are so would rather wait so i know il get a definate negative or positive! I sooo want to be pregnant but im worried at the same time because of the laser treatment i had as iv heard it weakens the cervix and you have higher risk of m/c? x

I am keeping my fingers crossed for us both hun? i am a little worried though as in april i had LLETZ laser treatment for abnormal cells on my cervix! since then i have read up on so many things about it makes your cervix weaker? i have also noticed my cervix is very small now where as before it was large? so im a little anxious! x

Aww hun, not a nice thing to go through :hugs:

I'm pretty sure that if you got your BFP then the docs would keep an eye on you because of it, I'm afraid I don't know anything about it so can't give you any advice :wacko:

dsbeH (this be H?) It's not that it's better to wait, some women get their BFP at 8dpo, lots get it at 10dpo, but if you read on the last page (I think it was the last page) then I did post up about the percentages of getting a BFN as opposed to a BFP so early on.

Hi everyone, hope you are all feeling well. I'm on a bit of a downer today, had a slight temp drop this morning and am wondering if AF is on her way :( I am 10dpo today, which is the best luteal phase I have had for a few months, but getting a few cramps and feeling quite emotional which is usually a sign that I am going to get a visit!!! Just praying that I am wrong but just get a feeling that I am out for this month. Fx'd for everyone x

aw ill keep fx for you the witch doesnt arrive!!!

hi mich31, fx for you also i hope you get your bfp symptoms r sounding good :thumbup:

as for me, iam still feeling washed out and still boiling hot!!!! scotland is crap weather today has poured with rain all day there iam and defo the temp has cooled but i may as well be in the desert!!! :dohh:

can anyone answer this tmi question as i dont know :blush: my cervix is so high i cant feel it and trust me ive had a good feel for it.....i also feel very moist and cm is thick and creamy. Is this a good sign???:shrug: iam cd 24 and roughly 7dpo

Hope ur all keeping well xxx

Hey ladies im new here and would love to join. My af is due 8th october! having some very weird baby drems last few nights? Have been very moody and biting my poor mans head off everyday, boobs feel sore and feeling sickly now and again and having a few sharp pains on the right side of my tummy, have been eating chocolate like mad too! Hope all these are positive signs for me? Good Luck to us all. x

Oh my gosh! we have the same cycle:3
af is suppose to show on the 8th for me too.
how long is your cycle?
mine is 28 days.
Your symptoms do sound promising i must say.
im having some symptoms myself actually and alot of them are what your having too lol
yay for us:thumbup:
i hope you get your bfp:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"