The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Celticstar: Heyyy budyyy!:D
how are you feeling today?

Hey lovely ladies! How are you all doing? xx

Im doing FANTASTIC today!!! seeing as to how i got a BFP! :happydance: I hope that didnt just ruin another persons day.. but Im very excited! :)

OMG YAY Frisbee! That is super super super news!:happydance::hugs:I'm so excited! It actually gives me hope that it can happen for us TCC ladies!

Maybe the 1st BFP will get the ball rolling on this thread!

How many dpo were you again Frisbee? I think 11 right, youre around the same as me. I'm still afraid to test. Did you use fmu?

I'm about 10 to 12dpo and no! I didn't use fmu! I just happened to think about it and took a test after lunch at 1pm!

Im doing FANTASTIC today!!! seeing as to how i got a BFP! :happydance: I hope that didnt just ruin another persons day.. but Im very excited! :)

Congratulations!!! So happy to hear and hope you have a very very happy healthy 9 months!!!!!

i got mine today too!!! :happydance:!!

congrats frisbee!! h&h 9 months to you!

Celticstar: Heyyy budyyy!:D
how are you feeling today?

Hey buddy! I'm feeling so out this month :( But I did buy myself a thermometer today so that next cycle I can start charting properly! (Is it weird that I'm looking forward to it? Numbers and figures have always been mine thing :haha: )
How are you feeling so far?

OMG!!! Frisbee that's awesome news! Huge congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months to you chick!! :hugs: :happydance: (I'm very jealous in a nice way :winkwink: )

Maybe the 1st BFP will get the ball rolling on this thread!

Here's hoping! I keep thinking it would be awesome if we all got our BFP's on here :D

YAY Ducky!! Want to be bump buddies? Ill put it on my sig :) This must be a lucky thread!

Hey buddy! I'm feeling so out this month :( But I did buy myself a thermometer today so that next cycle I can start charting properly! (Is it weird that I'm looking forward to it? Numbers and figures have always been mine thing :haha: )
How are you feeling so far?

im sorry your feeling like that, ive been having slightly more intense pains in my lower stomach, also feeling kinda down today so im starting to lose hope for this month, af might come soon:/ but theres always next time if i do get a bfn im still looking forward to october being my month if september wasn't:]
haha awh no its not weird, thats good:3
maybe next cycle will be the one for both of us hehe:D

Hi Ladies,
Congrats to everyone who has gotten their:bfp:!!!!! I am currently 11dpo and I tested once today and got a negative on a cheap test. I am getting very upset =( My af isnt due until the 4th but I feel doubtful. :cry: Is it still early? I went ahead and bought some presead to use for the next cycle. I took a ovulation test and it said yes+ on sept 20th and we did it 2 days before and 2 days when I found out. I thought for sure this would be our month.:nope:

Im not sure, I think I might see an extremely faint line but it is hard to see. I tried to take a picture but it didn't take good. I'm supposed to go for my blood test tomorrow morning, so I will no one way or the other tomorrow afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->