The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Hiiii ladies!!! First and foremost, I must admit... I have been stalking this forum since it began:blush: may I join?

I have officially driven my best friend crazy with my symptom spotting, so I figured I better woman up and create an account!

Ok, to make my crazy long story short... I'm 27, DH is 29. He has a 10 year old DD from his first marriage, I have a 7 year old DD from a previous relationship . After 2 years of depo, I quit cold turkey in January.

I have been keeping track of my cycles on an app on my phone, they are averaging around 25 days now. This month, my app said I O'd on the 21st (my birthday!!) and we BD'd 21st and 22nd. TMI ALERT!!! When I woke up on the 30th (9 dpo) and went to the bathroom I had 3 stringy streaks of brown stuff. Then, later that day, a little rusty watery discharge. I went to enter it as a symptom on my app, and my app reset and told me I O'd on the 16th. Well, we BD'd on the 16th and 17th also. (So was the 30th actually 14 dpo?? hmm...) One more thing.. on the 21st and 22nd my breasts became very sore and heavy. I actually woke up at 3 am on the 22nd they hurt so bad. My mom said it was a sign of ovulation... I have never had that before. I have had no brown discharge/spotting since the 30th. I even instigated rough sex yesterday and today with DH to see if I could bring AF on... nothing.

So, here I am. Either 11 dpo or 16 dpo. I honestly have no clue. I had some major hot flashes this cycle.. which are also new.. but.. the one thing that keeps me holding out hope for a :bfp: is that I have been really sick for a week.. and no one else in my house has caught it... I thought I had a bad flu when I was pregnant with DD!!

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest ladies.. this is my very first post! I bought a Dollar tree test today and I am dying to take it.. trying my best to wait and use tomorrow's FMU!!!

I know it is late in the game, but I am looking for AF around the 9th. @DuckyTwins, I also have twin boys and am trying for number 3! Congrats to you! How old are your boys? Mine just turned 3 on the 20th.

This thread does seem to be lucky, and I would love to jump in! :D

Big congrats to all that got BFPs! YAY!

I'm 10 DPO today. Couldn't hold out any longer so I decided to test. BFN. Too early? Is there still hope?

Big congrats to all that got BFPs! YAY!

I'm 10 DPO today. Couldn't hold out any longer so I decided to test. BFN. Too early? Is there still hope?

i tested yester day i was 10 days mine came back bfn but im hoping that there still is a chance but dont want to get my OH hopes up xx :cry:

Not feeling too good today. Ive spotted. Once yesterday and once today, with brown cm. Cramps gone, but feel big and so tired! I just cant watch tv for too long without nodding off. I really hope im pregnant, coz my body is seriously malfunctioning lol.

Mind you!!! Anyone from UK!!! Ive been sweating alll day! How hot was it?! Cannot believe its weather like that in October (nearly! (Wishing the days away til i can test ;) ))

xxx

That sounds super promising!!! How many DPO are you?

Dont really know dates of olulation lol but im due my af on 8th! Im not doing anymore tests til a couple of weeks lol x

O my gosh congrats duckytwins and frisbee!!!! I'm so pleased for u <3 this thread is making me so excited lol I wana test!! But I only have one test =/ il have to save it lol xxx

Welcome new ladies & good luck!! :)
Awww Dini :hugs: you're not out until the witch shows and thats coming from someone who didn't get a positive test.. until she was about 8 weeks pregnant! :hugs: xx

Hi ladies. Can i join? I'm 10 dpo today. Af due for me on 7th.

congratulations to the bfp's!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: happy and healthy 9months to you both!!!

13 dpo and another BFN...think I'm just waiting for AF to rear its ugly head now :(

Celtic, looks like you may have started a lucky thread!!!

I just hope it's lucky enough for all of us! :haha:

im sorry your feeling like that, ive been having slightly more intense pains in my lower stomach, also feeling kinda down today so im starting to lose hope for this month, af might come soon:/ but theres always next time if i do get a bfn im still looking forward to october being my month if september wasn't:]
haha awh no its not weird, thats good:3
maybe next cycle will be the one for both of us hehe:D

Here's hoping! I just hope AF doesn't come before I get my thermometer....I want to get a full cycle of temps done :haha:
Are you going to do anything different next cycle?

Hi Ladies,
Congrats to everyone who has gotten their:bfp:!!!!! I am currently 11dpo and I tested once today and got a negative on a cheap test. I am getting very upset =( My af isnt due until the 4th but I feel doubtful. :cry: Is it still early? I went ahead and bought some presead to use for the next cycle. I took a ovulation test and it said yes+ on sept 20th and we did it 2 days before and 2 days when I found out. I thought for sure this would be our month.:nope:

It could still be early, do you know what strength the test was that you took? 10miu? 25miu? etc, it should say somewhere on the packet.
If it isn't your month then I'll keep my FX'd that October is :hugs:

Im not sure, I think I might see an extremely faint line but it is hard to see. I tried to take a picture but it didn't take good. I'm supposed to go for my blood test tomorrow morning, so I will no one way or the other tomorrow afternoon.

Oh Mas, I'm going to be crossing everything hoping that you get your BFP! :hugs:

MommyMoo, hello and welcome! Your signs sound promising but then they could just be signs of AF like your Mom said, although the being sick and having experienced that with your DD makes me feel optimistic for you! I'll have my FX'd for you as well! :hugs:

Onemore4me, hello and welcome to you too! :flower:

ginius, it's possible it's still too early, let's hope so :hugs:

dinidani, like above, it could still be too early, none of us are out until AF actually shows up! :hugs:

Hey and welcome 28329! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get your BFP :flower:

Thank you! I'll test in 2 days. God, i hope we've done it. We covered our bases well. Done smep and used conceive plus.

Hi all, my AF is due in and around 6th October. My first cycle off BCP was 28 days and the next on 26 days, so not really sure where I stand.

I got a BFP the first month, but it was a chemical, so maybe that is why that first cycle was slightly longer??? Anyway, it has been relaxed baby making so far, no OPKs or anything like that, but that doesnt stop me obsessing.

Up until 12 September, TTC was the only thing I could think about, but unfortunately on that day my mum was diagnosed with bowel cancer, and my world was thrown upside down. She wants nothing more than a grandchild, has been like this for years, so whilst I always wanted to oblige, I want to do it even more so now, so whilst it is the furthest thing from my mind, I am trying my best, if you know what I mean.

The doctors seem confident that it has been caught very early and she is having majory surgery tomorrow to remove it. I am terrified but trying to keep it together for her and the rest of the family.

I was lying this morning, couldnt sleep as she is going into hospital today, and decided to use my last clear blue digital, that I had been saving for when I got a few squinters, but I used it and it was BFN. I have had symptoms, but sure they could also be AF, so who knows. Not even sure where I am in my cycle, so it could have been too early.

Anyway, I would love to wait it out with you girls, maybe a BFP is lurking round the corner, maybe it isnt, but for the next few days I'll concentrate on my mum and then get back to hoping and trying for her grandchild!!!

All the best xo.

Can I join you please? I am also waiting for the 6 October!!

We have been TTC for just over a year, both my partner and I have been for the first stage of fertility tests and they both have come back clear :) My CBM tells me that I am ovulating each month, and I've started to have reflexology on a regular basis, and have recently used conceive plus...

For the past few days, I've been feeling slightly odd. I've felt sick for the past 3 evenings and it only disappears when I go to sleep, I have been shattered, literally struggling to keep my eyes open, and the new symptom is I am having period style cramps, but without any period.
Is my little mind playing tricks on me?? I'm really trying not to get my hopes up, just in case I'm not, but my hubby just keeps saying fingers crossed.

Good luck girls xxx

Thank you! I'll test in 2 days. God, i hope we've done it. We covered our bases well. Done smep and used conceive plus.

I'm going to be using SMEP next cycle, OH isn't too happy cos he prefers every night :haha: I told him - "tough" :haha:

Joey, I'm so sorry about your Mum :hugs: Here's hoping that you get your BFP and your Mum gets the all clear :flower:

Hello and welcome Buckles! Ooo your symptoms sound good! FX'd you get your BFP as well :hugs:

I'm just at the clinic waiting for my BT, not feeling very positive though, I feel crampy, like AF is coming, did another test this morning with FMU and I still can't tell if I'm just seeing phantom lines or not. I feel a bit sick and shaky but that could be nerves. Please cross all your crossables for me ladies!

All crossables are crossed for you Mas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->