The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

another 10dpo here....first try since our mmc :(
the 2ww sucks i just want to know.

Good morning everyone! I had a crazy busy weekend. Im so glad to see Ducky and frisbee got their BFP's!! I went thru 2ww with Ducky last month omg yay!

Im still here waiting no symptoms really at all..which maybe is a good thing. I got antsy this am and wen to the dollar tree and they were out of tests...really? is that a sign?
im not sure of all the #'s but my woman's log app says that i O'd on sept 21..we bd'd 14th 19th 22nd and i think the 21st ( there was a day i forgot to chart) i had some "spotting on the 30th..which would have been 9 days from O...today is 12 days out...i was thinking sure test today because im home from work sick...but that wasnt in the cards.

Im hoping and praying though....

and totally waiting for MAS to get her results!!

What do you girls think to this thread? https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/752484-stuffy-nose.html

I'm asking as since just after O, I've had a nose (ETA....I meant to say a stuffy nose....It would be perfectly normal for me to have "a nose"!! :dohh:)and also loads of mucus in my throat (yes, I know, it's just as disgusting as it sounds!) I've got no cough, no cold and no allergies though, also, I'm not sure if it's linked but for the first time in four years I've had to start using an inhaler for my asthma again.
Am I just clutching at straws here? Or could it actually be a symptom? Absolutely no one around me has a cold or flu.

Oh I dunno, I reckon AF will show up right on time in three days and I'll be disappointed again, in fact, I'm not going to test, I'm just going to hope that my thermometer shows up before AF (it's going to be close :haha:) then I can get started on charting.

Mas!!! Any news yet? :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi everyone, its getting very exciting on here now!! :dust: to everyone who is getting ready to test this week. I just bought myself a two pack of Morrisons own preg tests although I am def feeling as though I might not be waiting too long for AF to show up. I usually have a couple of days spotting before she arrives and would have expected that to start yesterday but it didn't!! Have been getting lots of cramps and pulling feelings today, very similar to the cramps I feel before AF arrives :( Thinking that I might test Weds morning if I have had no show by then. Good luck everyone x

CelticStar~ I totally believe a stuffy nose is a sign! I have 2 sisters who experienced cold like symptoms with their pregnancies, and I did as well! My mom also thought she had the flu with all four of us girls!

I have had some sort of a cold for over a week now. No one around me has caught it, thank goodness! But it is making me hold out hope that this IS my lucky month, even though I got a BFN today :(

I hope the cold thing it true iv been really ill for over a week!!

Aww this thread is so exciting now!! I can't wait for more news!!

Xx

Here's hoping! I just hope AF doesn't come before I get my thermometer....I want to get a full cycle of temps done :haha:
Are you going to do anything different next cycle?

Haha ahh i see:] thats good, maybe since your temping now this next cycle will be the one? C:
and no i think were just going try naturally.
I used 2 packs of ovulation tests when we first started ttc and they did not help that much, plus they are really expensive and i'd rather save that money for when i get my bfp hahaha. If i dont conceive this next cycle then i might buy a thermometer and start temping the next cycle to see if it helps:]

On one hand I really hope the stuffy nose/phlegm in my throat is a good sign but on the other I don't want to hope.....Make sense?

Abii, I've been looking on Ebay etc for cheap OPK's, no luck so far but I did find a cracking deal on 10miu hpt's :haha: (100 for £10.95!! I could POAS every day for that! :haha:)

that is a very good deal.
maybe i will join you and help you look for some:]

Amazon have cheap pregnancy and ovulation tests chick :) xx

Any you recommend?

I'm totally new to OPK's so haven't a clue which are good and which ones to avoid! :flower:

So if im batman then your robin? lol xp
and btw clear blue digital or first response OPK's are the best.

I don't use OPKs, sorry hun! I just noticed they had cheap ones there when I was looking for pregnancy tests :) xx

Any you recommend?

I'm totally new to OPK's so haven't a clue which are good and which ones to avoid! :flower:

So if im batman then your robin? lol xp
and btw clear blue digital or first response OPK's are the best.

Bugger! I didn't think that one through! I can't say I'm catwoman either as I definitely don't have the body :haha:

The only problem with CB and FR is that they're pricey, if I can find some cheapies that are fairly good then I'd be happy with them, I'll be temping as well so it's more of a back up plan than something that I'll be relying on!

Coleey....What good are you then? :winkwink:

:haha:

congrats frisbeemama12 & duckytwins wishing you a H & H 9 months xx

@ celticstar - I use the cheapo opk's from home & health uk on amazon ive put the link to them below

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultra-Earl...QT5S/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1317665617&sr=8-3

Im testing tomorrow really don't think ive done it but ive got cheapo tests there so ill just give one a go anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->