The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

hiya ladies well done with the bfp and i just notice that i have an increase in ewcm is this a sign that the witch is on her way xx

You only get ewcm when you're fertile, it's the most compatible for sperm to swim in!

Usually it's the white creamy stuff that you get nearer to AF as it's the least compatible with sperm....

Hopefully it's a good sign for you!

I'm not! AF is due on 6th October, I figure I've had loads of stress this cycle so it's quite likely she'll be late anyway.
However....If AF hasn't shown up by 12th October then I'll do a test then.

If I'm going to test then I want to see a massive fat pink line and not have to squint to see it and still not be sure of what I'm seeing iykwim?

Saying that, I'll probably cave if AF hasn't shown by Thursday evening :haha:

Good intentions and all that jazz :winkwink:

When are you testing?

I think im going to cave in and test tomorrow. My oh's been wanting me to test since 9dpo (thats when I got both my BFP's before) but ive held off mostly because I don't think we've done it this month.

Im becoming a bit of a POAS addict thank god for cheapo tests :wacko:

I have a doctors appointment booked! My OH booked it for me today and guess what day it's on... The day I'm due AF! :haha: Guess I'll find out then eh? :) xx

Well everyone, no go yet, so far it's a bfn. It's still early though, so if AF doesn't come by Thursday I will get another beta and maybe poas a few times too. I was super deflated when I got the call, but I'm a bit better now after a Starbucks white chocolate mocha and a pumpkin scone. It's not over yet!

Oh Mas, I'm sorry it wasn't a BFP for you today, I won't be uncrossing my crossables until you do get it (so please, for my sake, hurry up and get a BFP :winkwink:)

kaboom, I've been holding off buying the IC's as I just know that if I have them here then I'll be pee'ing on them :haha:

Coleey, I'll be double crossing my crossables that you get your BFP as well! Jeez...Just as well I don't have any plans to go anywhere this week :haha:

I'll be praying that all you ladies get good news :hugs:

Hey there, this is my first post so please be gentle with me :winkwink:

This is my first month ttc and I was supposed to Ov around the 23rd Sept when I was on my honeymoon :kiss: we dtd 20th,22nd,23rd,24th and am now waiting to see if af arrives on sat as I am expecting it to.

I have been symptom spotting for the last few days but now feel like i am just going a little mad and am wondering if I am making it up!!

I have noticed that I am weeing more than usual (or is it just in my head?) I have been getting a few dull pains, aches in my lower tummy and just now am getting a few little pains in my left ovary... which I felt stabby pain on the 21st sept... think it possibly could have been an ov pain then. I have been very emotional and having very unsettled sleep which I originally put down to jetlag.

Does anyone know if it is too early to test now? I have a clearblue digital sitting in the drawer calling me :wacko:

Hello and welcome lookin!

You sound as if your symptoms have been very similar to mine, lots of pee'ing, dull cramps/pains, stuffy nose, pain on my left side, headaches, bit of dizziness, and loads of others :haha:

If you do want to test (which by the way, from your ovary pain I'd say that you O'd either the same time as me or very close to it, making you about 11 or 12 dpo) then it shouldn't be too soon, although personally I'd save the CB digi and just use a cheap test to begin with, I don't know where you are but in the UK, Savers sell a pack of 3 hpt's for £1, or Superdrug have some reliable cheaper tests.

Good luck though and I hope you do get your BFP! :dust:

I know it is late in the game, but I am looking for AF around the 9th. @DuckyTwins, I also have twin boys and am trying for number 3! Congrats to you! How old are your boys? Mine just turned 3 on the 20th.

This thread does seem to be lucky, and I would love to jump in! :D

thanks! my boys just turned 6. i had to wait a loooong time to convince dh that if he touched me, we wouldn't automatically be pg with like 10 babies! lol

crossables crossed for you!

Bugger! I didn't think that one through! I can't say I'm catwoman either as I definitely don't have the body :haha:

The only problem with CB and FR is that they're pricey, if I can find some cheapies that are fairly good then I'd be happy with them, I'll be temping as well so it's more of a back up plan than something that I'll be relying on!

Coleey....What good are you then? :winkwink:

:haha:

haha dununununununun! batmannn! lol xp
hey heyyy you dont need a body to be like catwoman you just need awesomly fast reflexes hahaha
yes that is true. i paid at least 100 on them when i bought them.
sounds like a plan robin! haha:]

well my :af: is due tomorrow if it goes the same as did last month then it should be on CD25 but it could be CD26 or CD28 depending on my periods

Since TTC (third month now) I have noticed my periods have been getting earlier
first month it was 28 days
second month 26 days
last month 25 days

due tomorrow

my boobs are sore and have grown, lol its noticeable to my family and husband too as I have gone up a cup size from B to C and I am nauseas, tired and can smell everything

I think it could be in my head since this has happened before (except the bigger boobs) and I wasn't

How we all feeling today??

Welcome lookin4bump =) I'm sure Ur test was still to early :hugs:

I don't feel to bad this morning, last night I was lying in bed an my lower belly felt soo heavy.

Can't wait till tomorrow, coz it's my birthday =D and il be testing tomorrow morning =D

:flower:

Sorry I disappeared. AF got me earlier than expected (10dpo) so was a little gutted. My cycles seem a little messed up. Bloody pill. Why oh why didn't I stop taking you earlier, though it has been 7 months. At least I knew I was out early and can start counting down days again..

Well done to the BFP, happy and healthy 9 months. Got my fingers firmly crossed for the rest of you and sorry to those who got BFN.

Hi girls,
I posted on another thread thinking it was this one, brain has turned to mush!
I tested last night and this morning and got 2 BFN's and I'm so upset, my husband is being very supportive, but I just feel like giving up, and think us having a baby isn't meant to be :(
We've been trying for 18 months and have tried pretty much everything... The only thing that I haven't done is track my temperature as we've been relying on my CBM.
AF hasn't arrived yet, but can tell that she will as the symptoms that I thought was pregnancy ones, weren't and is the dreaded AF arriving :(
Feeling a little bit low

Good luck to you all xxx

haha dununununununun! batmannn! lol xp
hey heyyy you dont need a body to be like catwoman you just need awesomly fast reflexes hahaha
yes that is true. i paid at least 100 on them when i bought them.
sounds like a plan robin! haha:]

Hmmm, the only time my reflexes are anywhere near fast are when the kitten looks as if she's going to jump out of the window....Any other time and and a dead snail has quicker reflexes than me :haha:
Guess I really am Robin then *sigh* :winkwink:

I'm going to get those cheapies from Amazon that kaboom pointed me to yesterday!

well my :af: is due tomorrow if it goes the same as did last month then it should be on CD25 but it could be CD26 or CD28 depending on my periods

Since TTC (third month now) I have noticed my periods have been getting earlier
first month it was 28 days
second month 26 days
last month 25 days

due tomorrow

my boobs are sore and have grown, lol its noticeable to my family and husband too as I have gone up a cup size from B to C and I am nauseas, tired and can smell everything

I think it could be in my head since this has happened before (except the bigger boobs) and I wasn't

Hey Arisa! I have to say, your symptoms sound really promising! Are you going to test tomorrow? Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust:

Well, I couldnt wait any longer... I tested early... :bfn:

:cry:

lookin, I'm so sorry :hugs: you're not completely out until AF shows up though! I'll be keeping my FX'd for you :flower:

How we all feeling today??

Welcome lookin4bump =) I'm sure Ur test was still to early :hugs:

I don't feel to bad this morning, last night I was lying in bed an my lower belly felt soo heavy.

Can't wait till tomorrow, coz it's my birthday =D and il be testing tomorrow morning =D

:flower:

Charlie, I really hope you get your BFP tomorrow chick! Everything is crossed for you! :dust:

And happy birthday for tomorrow!!

Sorry I disappeared. AF got me earlier than expected (10dpo) so was a little gutted. My cycles seem a little messed up. Bloody pill. Why oh why didn't I stop taking you earlier, though it has been 7 months. At least I knew I was out early and can start counting down days again..

Well done to the BFP, happy and healthy 9 months. Got my fingers firmly crossed for the rest of you and sorry to those who got BFN.

I'm sorry to hear that Bean :( Next cycle will be yours! I'll be praying that it's so! :hugs:

Hi girls,
I posted on another thread thinking it was this one, brain has turned to mush!
I tested last night and this morning and got 2 BFN's and I'm so upset, my husband is being very supportive, but I just feel like giving up, and think us having a baby isn't meant to be :(
We've been trying for 18 months and have tried pretty much everything... The only thing that I haven't done is track my temperature as we've been relying on my CBM.
AF hasn't arrived yet, but can tell that she will as the symptoms that I thought was pregnancy ones, weren't and is the dreaded AF arriving :(
Feeling a little bit low

Good luck to you all xxx

Buckles, I have continuous brain farts so I'm with you on the mushy head thing!
I know 18 months is a long time to keep on getting disappointments but there's a lady on here who didn't give up for 13 years and she's just got her BFP, she's now my inspiration for when I'm feeling down (I know I haven't even got close to ttc for a long time yet)
We're all here to keep you feeling strong :hugs:

As for me? Well, 12dpo, haven't tested yet, don't want to test yet, symptoms today are sore boobs, very sensitive nipples, cramping like you wouldn't believe - it even woke me up this morning, still feeling dizzy, extremely tired (could be my M.E.) and feeling very bloated.....I think these are all AF symptoms though and not linked to a BFP :nope:
I just feel like AF is nearly here, to think I started out this cycle so positive as well :haha:
Oh well, now I'm just hoping that my thermometer gets here before AF, at least then I can get a proper cycle temping!

Baby dust to everyone :dust: :dust: :dust:

On a different note, I've just noticed that it's only 4 weeks and 5 days until my wedding day! Yikes!!
S'pose I'd better ring and get my final dress fitting sorted and sort out the room decorations :haha:

And yes, for those of you that spot it.....My wedding day is on the day that my cycle after this one is meant to start :dohh:
I didn't think that one through did I? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->