The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Good Morning,
I still have hope for a BFP, I feel pretty nauseous today and no sign of AF yet! Good luck everyone, it aint over til AF shows her ugly red face!!!!!

yay MAS! No AF is a great sign!
Im slightly worried girls.. My appt isnt until later this week.. but I havent been feeling nauseous at all.. and I was BAD sick with my DD.. This happened when I was pregnant and it was a mmc... Im worried :(

Still no AF for me girls, 12dpo but usually spotting by now, def getting cramps n I caved in this morning n POAS.....BFN! :( to be expected I guess but still a bit if a blow! Praying that I am still in the game this month but not too confident :( got my fx'd for everyone on here x

Still no AF for me girls, 12dpo but usually spotting by now, def getting cramps n I caved in this morning n POAS.....BFN! :( to be expected I guess but still a bit if a blow! Praying that I am still in the game this month but not too confident :( got my fx'd for everyone on here x

Same boat! Not sure what DPO I am but I'm at CD32 and usually have a 30-34 day cycle with spotting at least 2 days before if I'm at the 34 end. Took a test this morning and BFN but no signs of AF. We're not out yet!

Frisbee-keep the faith girl! Maybe the baby just decided to give you a break and stop showing you it was there since you got the BFP confirmation:) It decided there was no more need for signs for a little bit. Fx'd that everything at the appointment goes perfectly:thumbup:

Frisbee try not to stress.. hopefully no nauseau just means a different sex for you this time :) I'll say a prayer for you and keep my Fx!!

My cup of coffee this morning totally made me gag, it tasted awful and I couldn't finish it.. So I stopped to get a latte from McD's and it is just as bad, with a hint of cardboard. Oh geeze. I think I am 13 dpo today, but not testing again til I don't know when since I got a BFN yesterday morning.

Frisbee try not to stress.. hopefully no nauseau just means a different sex for you this time :) I'll say a prayer for you and keep my Fx!!

My cup of coffee this morning totally made me gag, it tasted awful and I couldn't finish it.. So I stopped to get a latte from McD's and it is just as bad, with a hint of cardboard. Oh geeze. I think I am 13 dpo today, but not testing again til I don't know when since I got a BFN yesterday morning.

I keep smelling hints of pickle, which I HATE! Even in my toothpaste!! So gross. If I'm not pregnant I am crazy

FingersXed.. ugh. Pickles. I hate pickles. But I ate them every single day when preggo with DD. Matter of fact, I dipped them in vanilla ice cream. EWWWW I know. Hated pickles before DD, and after though.

Trying so hard to keep myself from going to buy another test... was pretty heartbroken yesterday.

A bunch of old High school friends are getting together Friday for a mini reunion (I LOVE FB!!!) and I either want good news to share or a tall glass of Bud Light. Guess I'll HAVE to test Thursday and maybe again Friday if AF doesn't show!

Hey mommy moo. Gosh, you are like in my brain!! We have some stuff going on this weekend and I want to either have a nice beer or glass of red or at least know that I'm not drinking for a reason!! :)

I was pretty bummed seeing that negative this morning. Somehow the digital was worse than a line one....seeing "no" made it seem that much more harsh. How long have you been TTC? How many DPOs are you? I need a buddy!

yay MAS! No AF is a great sign!
Im slightly worried girls.. My appt isnt until later this week.. but I havent been feeling nauseous at all.. and I was BAD sick with my DD.. This happened when I was pregnant and it was a mmc... Im worried :(

Try not to worry too much! Every pregnancy is different, maybe you'll have a nice one without morning sickness. I will keep my FXed that you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

Mommymoo and FingersXed, everything still sounds positive for you both! Early testing can be disappointing-beleive me I know! FXed for you both! I'm not testing again until Friday or even Sat morning!

Thanks Mas! My plan is to not test again until Friday, unless of course my period shows. Friday will be CD35 so I'm hoping by that point I would get a positive HPT if I was going to. If I don't have any signs of AF by Thursday then I will be well late. Good luck to us all :):thumbup:

Thanks Mas! My plan is to not test again until Friday, unless of course my period shows. Friday will be CD35 so I'm hoping by that point I would get a positive HPT if I was going to. If I don't have any signs of AF by Thursday then I will be well late. Good luck to us all :):thumbup:

Thats the same for me Fingersxed, AF is due Thurs and if she doesn't arrive I will test Friday. I wish I hadn't tested this morning, I've spent all day feeling blue after getting a BFN plus I had a drop in my BBT this morning although it is still well above the cover line on my chart! Hopefully we will both be happy at the end of the week :)
:dust:

Hi all!!
Af not due til thurs although I'm not holding out much hope. Bb's sore (which is usual). Yesterday am and this morn had some cramping which felt like af pains but nothing as yet. Normally start spotting two or three days b4 af but none yet. Just dont feel very pg and the cramps are definitely making me feel she is on her way. X

O just read back through pages I've missed and just had too add, about a day or two after I O'd I randomly had a cold for like a day!!! It was v v v strange.

Thats the same for me Fingersxed, AF is due Thurs and if she doesn't arrive I will test Friday. I wish I hadn't tested this morning, I've spent all day feeling blue after getting a BFN plus I had a drop in my BBT this morning although it is still well above the cover line on my chart! Hopefully we will both be happy at the end of the week :)

That's exactly how I feel, I wish I had just waited. I'm frustrated because I don't know for sure when I O'ed this month, so it has seemed like a very long wait. I have really short LH surges so I haven't been able to catch ovulation. I have a clear blue fertility monitor that just came the other day, so I'm all set for next cycle if need be! I am pretty sure we timed everything well based on my other signs (o pain, EWCM) but I could have O'ed anywhere from the 17th -24th so that's a huge swing! How about you?

I am also due for AF on the 6th. I tested yesterday and got a BFN. I used a digital and someone said it may not be as sensitive. So I'm not testing again until Friday either. Good luck to all of you. I hope we all get our BFP's this month.

Oh and I have been constantly in the loo. And have some other "symptoms".

Hmmm, the only time my reflexes are anywhere near fast are when the kitten looks as if she's going to jump out of the window....Any other time and and a dead snail has quicker reflexes than me :haha:
Guess I really am Robin then *sigh* :winkwink:

I'm going to get those cheapies from Amazon that kaboom pointed me to yesterday!

hahahha xp that was super funny. A snail has faster reflexes than you? xp bahahahaha.
its okay that your robin though because that means we make a good team in fighting evil! hahaha xp
oh that sounds good:] i have not been able to find ANY cheapies out here only the dollar store and the only tests i use there are the pregnancy tests lol. Oh my gosh CelticStar, this tww to test is killing me lol i want to know so bad if im pregnant hehe, ive been feeling slightly nauseous this morning and still having very little bearable cramping pains in my abdomen area and back hurts alittle, and i still have clear wet cm[is that sign of af?]
anyway, i hope you get your bfp tomorrow:D
and lots of babydust to you my buddy C:​

FingersXed... I am in need of a buddy also :) This is the 2nd "official" month of TTC... had my last depo injection in January, started AF right away but she came about every 2 weeks. I am now averaging anywhere from 23-25 days each cycle. Today is CD 27, and I had 3 brown streaks on tp CD 23 (with a little rusty CM later that day) that completely stopped the same day. No sign of AF since. Pretty sure I O'd on the 21st or 22nd, so I believe I am about 12-13 dpo. We BD'd the 16th, 17th, 18th 21st and 22nd so I hope we were covered lol. Not really sure if I should consider AF late yet, even though app on my phone says I am.

Mas~ You are soooo right about early testing. Still kicking my own tooshie for doing that to myself. At least if I had tested later I wouldn't be doubting the BFN.

I think I'm going to join everyone and test again Friday morning, I should know by then. At least.. I hope so :(

That's exactly how I feel, I wish I had just waited. I'm frustrated because I don't know for sure when I O'ed this month, so it has seemed like a very long wait. I have really short LH surges so I haven't been able to catch ovulation. I have a clear blue fertility monitor that just came the other day, so I'm all set for next cycle if need be! I am pretty sure we timed everything well based on my other signs (o pain, EWCM) but I could have O'ed anywhere from the 17th -24th so that's a huge swing! How about you?

I usually have really short luteal phase, I am on clomid for the first time this month and it brought my ovulation forward by about 3 days so being 12dpo is actually a massive improvement for me, usually only get to 9dpo before spotting or more! I used OPK's to check for ovulation and had blood tests so I know I ovulated on CD17. We bd'd every other night from a week before ov and then on the day and the day after just to be sure!! It must be difficult not knowing exactly when you ovulated! If we both get to Friday without AF then it could be a good sign :) Will be looking forward to hearing how you get on :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->