The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Hey MommyMoo! This is our first real month TTC #1. I came off of the pill in July 2010 in preparation to TTC and had burst ovarian cyst just over a year ago. Because of the cyst, I had loads bloodwork done to make sure I was ovulating properly. Everything came back normal but I have yet to EVER get a positive OPK, despite using them for 3-4 months. My cycles range from 28-35 days, with 33 being the average. I started with O pain on the 17th of this month and had it for several days back to back. I think I O'ed anywhere between the 17th-24th. We BD'ed on the 17, 18, 22, 24 (husband was away on business up until the 16th and then had the flu from the 19-21 so it will be my luck that we actually missed it in those days!)

Wannabmom, mrs mc, hoping2bsoon:
Sounds like you we're all on the same schedule for Friday testing! Hoping-I used a digi this morning too....so not the best planning...I used the FRER I had too early and then today when I felt like something could have shown up, I only had the digi and loads of the Internet cheapies that came with my CBFM!

Praying we all can wait it out until Friday and that we are all still period free by then...how great would that be!

Wow, everyone is going thru exactly what i am ...stressing over testing.

well according to my app im due tomorrow for AF ...but i'll be honest I feel nothing..no symptoms like AF and no Preggo ones..totally weird.

the passed few months (about 4) i've felt all sorts of weird around my period..like boobs back and runny nose and blah blah....now nothing lol

I'll tell you though if i am preggo its definitely going to be a crazy baby since i've been non stop coughing for about a month and my belly just goes with the cough lol. so the baby will be a shaken baby from the inside out ( not really funny to joke but a very funny thought)

im thinking i'll test tomorrow night if AF doesnt get me all day

Oh and wannabethemum....I always spot for a few days before also. Usually for 1 day if the cycle is 33 days or less and 2-3 days if it's 33-35. SO I'm set CD 32 and NO spotting. Ugh. Hope it's good news and not just my cycle being all messed up..!

Babygirl-im the same, been coughing my brains out! My diaphram is killing me from coughing so hard. It just won't go away. I was thinking the same thing about shaking too, so don't feel bad, lol. My lower back is somewhat sore too, which may be from coughing or it is also a pretty good sign for me that AF is coming, hope not!
I hope everyone gets to Friday to test! And we all get a BFP - wouldn't that be something!

charliekitty - good luck for testing tomorrow hope you have a nice birthday xx

bean66 - sorry af got you :-(

lookin4bump, buckles, wannaBthemum, fingersxed & hping2bsoon - sorry you's got BFN's really hope you's all just tested to early [-o<

I chickened out of testing this morning couldnt face maybe seeing a BFN

jbsdhbguq

Did you get a BFP??? Congratulations x

lol noo im not testing until the 9th.
i changed some setting on my bnb page and forgot that the new messages are on the first page instead of last in the thread and i commented on someone post from along tims ago and so i changed it to jbsdhbguq lol xp
sorry for the confusion

jbsdhbguq

Did you get a BFP??? Congratulations x

lol noo im not testing until the 9th.
i changed some setting on my bnb page and forgot that the new messages are on the first page instead of last in the thread and i commented on someone post from along tims ago and so i changed it to jbsdhbguq lol xp
sorry for the confusion

Don't apologise for it being confusing, as with TWW I obviously saw things that weren't there :) it made me smile anyway, maybe its a good sign for Sunday that i thought you would get a BFP :) I'll save my congratulations for then x

Don't apologise for it being confusing, as with TWW I obviously saw things that weren't there :) it made me smile anyway, maybe its a good sign for Sunday that i thought you would get a BFP :) I'll save my congratulations for then x

lol woops xp
awwhh thank you:]
yes hopefully i get my bfp on sunday:3
i hope you get yours soon too C:
baby dust to you.

Hey :)
How are you all doing? I'm in bed shivering my butt off, it's freezing and stormy here :(
xx

How are you all doing? I'm in bed shivering my butt off, it's freezing and stormy here :(
xx

Oh my gosh i know! its so cold here it suppose to snow tomorrow and thursday where i live haha.

xx

Oh my gosh i know! its so cold here it suppose to snow tomorrow and thursday where i live haha.

It snows in California?!! :haha:
We're due loads of snow soon too.... Pfffft :( xx

Hi girls,
I posted on another thread thinking it was this one, brain has turned to mush!
I tested last night and this morning and got 2 BFN's and I'm so upset, my husband is being very supportive, but I just feel like giving up, and think us having a baby isn't meant to be :(
We've been trying for 18 months and have tried pretty much everything... The only thing that I haven't done is track my temperature as we've been relying on my CBM.
AF hasn't arrived yet, but can tell that she will as the symptoms that I thought was pregnancy ones, weren't and is the dreaded AF arriving :(
Feeling a little bit low

Good luck to you all xxx

I feel ya. I tested this am..AF is due on the 6th or 7th and I got a BFN also :cry:
I just feel like crying about everything....
I am sorry. I am crossing everything for all those who havenn't tetsed yet.

It snows in California?!! :haha:
We're due loads of snow soon too.... Pfffft :( xx

well not in alot of places haha but im at 400ft elevation so it snows quite a bit here.
we have such bi-polar weather haha, last year it was still snowing in july xp
but i love the snow so i dont mind hahah:]

Surprisingly it is nice here, sunny and warm! We have Thanksgiving this weekend and it's supposed to be beautiful! Maybe I'll get a BFP when the sun is shining!

Surprisingly it is nice here, sunny and warm! We have Thanksgiving this weekend and it's supposed to be beautiful! Maybe I'll get a BFP when the sun is shining!

Ohhh thats different.
when do you guys celebrate Thanksgiving?
I was born on thanksgiving in the year i was born haha:]

It's usually the second or third weekend in Oct. Depends on when the month starts. This year it's the tenth. It's one of my favorite holidays. It's usually Indian summer, so it's warm and the trees are very colourful. Alot of my very large family go to the cottage ( my parents) and the men cut wood and my mum, aunts, sisters, kids collect leaves for crafts and carve pumpkins and cook massive amounts of food. Then we have a fire every night. My mum and I usually go shopping. It's the best.

It's usually the second or third weekend in Oct. Depends on when the month starts. This year it's the tenth. It's one of my favorite holidays. It's usually Indian summer, so it's warm and the trees are very colourful. Alot of my very large family go to the cottage ( my parents) and the men cut wood and my mum, aunts, sisters, kids collect leaves for crafts and carve pumpkins and cook massive amounts of food. Then we have a fire every night. My mum and I usually go shopping. It's the best.

Sounds soooooo fun! Jealous :)

awwhh that sounds like so much fun:]
i usually get candles in my turkey haha:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"