The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

hi frisbee, yes, please, let's! i saw you added me to your sig, i will add you to mine now!

(i am so embarassed that i missed your post, i've been working a lot and running around like a crazy person lately :blush: )

No worries! I definitely understand about being busy haha

Hi girls =D

How r we all any more testers today??

Thank you for my birthday wishes, i got the best present, a BFP!!!

I was sure I was pregnant, if I wasn't then my body wasnt my friend any more lol!

My mains symptoms were feeling dizzy this last few days and crampy, like a dull ache, also I had a major cold last week lol

Thank you for this thread it was been so supportive I have everything crossed for every one

:hugs:

Hi girls =D

I was sure I was pregnant, if I wasn't then my body wasnt my friend any more lol!

My mains symptoms were feeling dizzy this last few days and crampy, like a dull ache, also I had a major cold last week lol

Thank you for this thread it was been so supportive I have everything crossed for every one

YAYYYY!!!:happydance::thumbup::hugs::baby:
i hope i get my bfp this sunday:3
it would be a great halloween gift for me hahah xp
Oh my gosh, ive been feeling crampy too, not dizzy so much but started feeling nauseous tonight while eating my meal haha and ive been peeing ALOTT today and i only drank 2 sobe life waters 0 calorie.
ahh maybe this is my month after all! C:

Massive congratulations Charlie!! Wow....What a birthday present! :happydance: :hugs:

and how are you feeling today mrs? have you tested yet? when are you planning to? sorry my brain is slow tonight hah.
im soo sleepy xp

I've got AF type cramps so I seriously think I'm out, AF is due tomorrow so if she hasn't shown up by tomorrow night then I'll test.

Still feeling really exhausted but I think that's me M.E. rather than a pregnancy symptom - Oh well! Just means I get to put next cycle into action :haha:

FX'd it's your month though! That would be awesome :D

Ohhhh alot of us are due AF tomorrow! Shes supposed to be visiting me tomorrow too, I have no signs of her coming...... Yet!! :wacko:

Keeping my crossables crossed for all of you! :hugs: xx

I've got AF type cramps so I seriously think I'm out, AF is due tomorrow so if she hasn't shown up by tomorrow night then I'll test.

Still feeling really exhausted but I think that's me M.E. rather than a pregnancy symptom - Oh well! Just means I get to put next cycle into action :haha:

FX'd it's your month though! That would be awesome :D

Awhh, i see, im sorry.
But i guess we'll just have to see tomorrow C:
Hahaha that is true, did you buy those opks yet? or did you get your thermometer yet? im sure those would help alot for next cycle if af visits[which i hope she doesn't so we can be bump buddies too hehehe:3]
and awh thank you hun:]
i really hope so too, it would only make me the happiest person ever lol xp

Wow, what a birthday gift. Congrats on your bfp.

Awhh, i see, im sorry.
Hahaha that is true, did you buy those opks yet? or did you get your thermometer yet? im sure those would help alot for next cycle if af visits[which i hope she doesn't so we can be bump buddies too hehehe:3]

I haven't bought the OPK's from the internet, I went down to my local store yesterday and bought a couple of packs for doing SMEP next cycle, they also had an offer on FRER's so I got two twin packs of them for the price of one!
Hopefully the thermometer will be here today or tomorrow (FX'd!)

It'd be awesome being bump buddies! If not this cycle then next cycle has to be our turn! :haha:

Awhh, i see, im sorry.

I haven't bought the OPK's from the internet, I went down to my local store yesterday and bought a couple of packs for doing SMEP next cycle, they also had an offer on FRER's so I got two twin packs of them for the price of one!
Hopefully the thermometer will be here today or tomorrow (FX'd!)

It'd be awesome being bump buddies! If not this cycle then next cycle has to be our turn! :haha:

Oh, it sounds like you got an even better deal than:]
thats good.
When you get the thermometer are you going to use it right then? if af doesnt show?
And yes!! i agree hehe C:
October seems to be a pretty lucky month though so lets just hope it stays lucky hehe:3
but even November would be awesome, since my birthday is the 25th:3
it would be an amazing present.

congratulations on the birthday bfp charliekitty, best present ever i bet!!

Hi ladies, good luck to everyone due to test, ill keep my fingers crossed for you :thumbup: really hope you get your bfp's

afm - my af is due between 2moro and sat 28 to 30day cycle so iam holding out on testing till sat if af doesnt show. Iam feeling pretty crappy, just dont think its my month, no real symptoms of pregnancy or af except being tired and a grumpy moo but think the grumpiness is down to just hating this wait and the thought of going onto another cycle.

sending lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: and luck xx

thank you girls =D

awww im hoping this thread is lucky for u all i cant wait to hear some more annoucments!! =)

o and the tiredness omg im so tired

Oh, it sounds like you got an even better deal than:]
thats good.
When you get the thermometer are you going to use it right then? if af doesnt show?
And yes!! i agree hehe C:
October seems to be a pretty lucky month though so lets just hope it stays lucky hehe:3
but even November would be awesome, since my birthday is the 25th:3
it would be an amazing present.

It was an amazing deal, I wasn't going to buy FRER's when I went, it was only going to be OPK's but it was too good to pass up :haha:
If AF doesn't show then yeah I'll use the thermometer, just in case for whatever reason she's just late, I have had loads of stress this month (very long story!) so to be honest I'm expecting it to be late!

I think November will be luckier for me (I'm getting married on the 9th so it has to be :haha:) and with your birthday in November as well? Well, it's going to be our month!

Heavyheart, you want to join me and Abii in being ttc buddies? Then we can all have November as our month?
I reckon it'll happen for you because you deserve it girl, I think you'll be a fantastic Mum :hugs:

Charlie, it's your birthday, put your feet up and get OH to run around after you :winkwink:

Right, I've been organised (sort of!) and been all through this thread to find out how many people are going to be testing.....The list is :

celticstar
mas
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom
laylasmummy
candkain
mrs mc
babygirl1
bean66
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum
mich31
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo
onemore4me
alibiz
joeybrooks
buckles
nix
hopeforamirac
lookinforbump

So 3 :bfp: so far out of 49 testers! (I think I counted right) Here's hoping all you ladies get your bfp's :dust:

CONGRATS and Happy Birthday! What a present! Yay for you! And good luck to the rest!!!

Havent tested again... as too scared, but am spotting, have really bad lower back pain and feel as if AF is going to rock up any second :(

So at the moment, I am searching amazon for cheap CBM pee sticks, some more conceive plus, anything else I can buy girls to help me and my hubby conceive?

I have another session of reflexology booked for saturday afternoon, so hopefully this will help me relax.

Good luck if you are testing today xx

Hi girls =D

Congrats and hugs to you. That's great. And happiest of birthday wishes to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->