The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Congrats Charlie!!! That is a great birthday present!!!

My birthday was September 21st, and I'm pretty sure that was my O date!! That makes today 14 dpo, but I'm holding out til Friday to test again!! (At least I'm trying to!)

TMI ALERT!!!! I am having serious problems with my bowels. Like, when I gotta go, I GOTTA GO. Starting to feel like I'm 80 years old. If I am not pregnant then my body is playing evil tricks on me.

mommy, i'm the same way but with peeing! i can't hold it anymore. you are have so much control to wait until friday! good for you!

charlie, how wonderful! the best birthday present ever! congrats!! h&h 9 months to you!!!

thanks for making the list, celticstar! i hope everyone on it gets their :bfp:! wouldn't that be an amazing sight to see!!

Holding out is not an easy task, lol. Today is CD 28, and that is longer than my average cycle length. But that BFN on Monday totally bummed me out! BUT if I wait until Friday to test I won't be second guessing the result.....

gotcha. i'll keep all my crossables crossed for you!

Thanks Ducky :) Those boys you have are absolutely adorable!! ahhh... I've been dreaming of my own little football player!

Thanks Ducky :) Those boys you have are absolutely adorable!! ahhh... I've been dreaming of my own little football player!

awww, thank you! i totally think alex could be a football player, but he wants to race cars. he loves everything about racing and cars! and he's a really good artist too! jonathan is my musician and techie. he knows everything there is to know about the computer and is taking violin lessons! he's sooo smart!

i thought for sure they would play for the ny giants one day, but maybe not! lol

Ya, Thanks CelticStar for the list, Wow its big! FXed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No AF yet for me!

I just thought that a list would be much easier for everyone to look at rather than being unorganised :haha:

So far 6% of us on this thread have got a BFP. There's another thread with 4 BFP's on but 129 testers...That thread only has 3% of the posters with a BFP....
Which means we have ~38% of the amount of testers but twice as much luck on the BFP's!

Yes, I know, I'm bored okay? :haha:

Mas I have absolutely everything crossed for you! I really hope you get your BFP!

Today has been weird for me, yesterday I had the most horrendous AF cramps and felt sure that she would turn up a day early, today my only symptoms are a headache, stuffy nose, bit of bloating and backache.
So, I don't think AF will be here a day early after all, she'll probably arrive bang on time tomorrow though :dohh:

Good luck girls! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Nice stats CelticStar!
Ducky Twins - I'm not gonna test until Sat with FMU, at the cottage! I was gonna test Friday morn but then I gotta go to work after, so I wail til Sat and then if I get a BFP, I'm in my favourite place with my favourite people and can enjoy it and if not then the same thing about fav's but I can get some comfort and sympathy from them! That's the plan and I'm sticking to it!

Nice stats CelticStar!
Ducky Twins - I'm not gonna test until Sat with FMU, at the cottage! I was gonna test Friday morn but then I gotta go to work after, so I wail til Sat and then if I get a BFP, I'm in my favourite place with my favourite people and can enjoy it and if not then the same thing about fav's but I can get some comfort and sympathy from them! That's the plan and I'm sticking to it!

good girl! that sounds like a great plan to me! crossables crossed for you!

Nice stats CelticStar!

I thank you! Maths has always been one of the things I'm good at :haha:

One of my last jobs I could add up sales using a notepad and pen quicker than people could add up on a calculator....Yes...I'm bragging :haha:

I'll be keeping everything crossed for you on Saturday, be sure to let us know though! :hugs:

good for you, celticstar! i can't even add using a calculator! ha ha!

Good luck mas! I cant wait till Saturday for you! Ill be crossing everything!

WELL LADIES!! I tested today even tho af isnt due till friday or saturday and I got a.... :bfp: ... woohooo!!! thank you celticstar for starting this group you really helped during the tww..... i am sending everyone tonnes of baby dust!!! anyone wanna b buddies through the pregnancy journey with me!!!! :baby: :thumbup: :cloud9::happydance::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

afternoon ladies how are every one today any one testing today and still no sighn of af but not getting hopes up xx

candkain....That's fantastic news!!! :hugs: :happydance:

I've tested today as well.....How reliable are FRER's?

celticstar
mas
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom
laylasmummy
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1
bean66
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum
mich31
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo
onemore4me
alibiz
joeybrooks
buckles
nix
hopeforamirac
lookinforbump

celtic did you get a bfn if so ill join you in next month as i think im out but i did and frer the other day but came back bfn xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->