The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

I don't think it was a BFN? But I don't know, maybe I've got line eye or it's an evap?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/758519-13dpo-am-actually-seeing.html

What do you think? I'm sat here shaking....

Congrats Candkain!! :)

Celtic, sweetie, thats a positive!! Congratulations sweetheart! xx

I don't think it was a BFN? But I don't know, maybe I've got line eye or it's an evap?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/758519-13dpo-am-actually-seeing.html

Celtic that looks like a BFP to me!!!!!!!!! Huge congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

congratulations im just hoping now that af stays away for 9 months so that i can have a bfp xx

Thats a def line on the FRER but I don't see anything on the cheapie! I would say the FRER is most accurate!!!!! If you just showed the first one it would leave no doubt that the result is a BFP :) :dust:

Yay! Congratulations!! So very happy for you Celtic! H&H 9 months.

Hi all, I have been watching this board but havent posted I am in the same boat, AF due tomorrow but I had to post once I saw your reply today CelticStar because I have had the exact same feelings yesterday and today as you have.

I also love that when I checked earlier this week it was 2 BFPs and then today I see 2 more added, love the odds!! :)

Baby dust to us all!! :thumbup::happydance:

I just thought that a list would be much easier for everyone to look at rather than being unorganised :haha:

So far 6% of us on this thread have got a BFP. There's another thread with 4 BFP's on but 129 testers...That thread only has 3% of the posters with a BFP....
Which means we have ~38% of the amount of testers but twice as much luck on the BFP's!

Yes, I know, I'm bored okay? :haha:

Mas I have absolutely everything crossed for you! I really hope you get your BFP!

Today has been weird for me, yesterday I had the most horrendous AF cramps and felt sure that she would turn up a day early, today my only symptoms are a headache, stuffy nose, bit of bloating and backache.
So, I don't think AF will be here a day early after all, she'll probably arrive bang on time tomorrow though :dohh:

Good luck girls! :dust: :dust: :dust:[/QU

Congrats Candkain!!!!

And dear, sweet Celtic.... CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so, so happy that you got your BFP!!!!!!! I do see a faint line on your cheapy there... too....

I love this thread!!! Such a great group of gals, and such exciting news each time I log on!!

I just got back from visiting my bonus mom (stepmom) at the hospital. She had her hip replaced last week, and I have been so sick I didn't go see her for fear she might catch it. Since no one in my house has gotten sick, I figured I could go see her today.

My stepmother crotched (sp?) a two-tone BLUE baby blanket for me in 2 days. After her surgery they discovered an intestinal bleed and we almost lost her. They gave her a few pints of blood and discontinued some of her meds. She said she saw my cousin who passed away this summer and he told her to tell me to get ready for "him". Him, being my son. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! <---- can you tell I am freaking out?!? Because I AM.

That's it ladies. I'm headed to the drug store. I'm gonna splurge, and buy a decent test. According to my app on my phone, I am 5 days late. I even BD'd twice last night to try to bring AF on. Nothing. No spotting, nothing.

Any input on which one I should buy? Geeeeze I hope my entire family isn't as loony as I am over this ;)

Test test test test!!!!

I was sure I was completely out this month but got the urge to POAS on my way to the bathroom about an hour ago :haha:

Holy shit....I got my :bfp: !!!

Oh please let the rest of you ladies get yours!! That is the only thing that would make me even happier than I am now!
Weird emotions though, ever since I got confirmation I've been sat here swapping between crying my eyes out and giggling like a school girl :dohh:

Hi all, I have been watching this board but havent posted I am in the same boat, AF due tomorrow but I had to post once I saw your reply today CelticStar because I have had the exact same feelings yesterday and today as you have.

I also love that when I checked earlier this week it was 2 BFPs and then today I see 2 more added, love the odds!! :)

Baby dust to us all!! :thumbup::happydance:

Welcome to the thread chick!

I'd love it if you got your BFP! Do you know what dpo you are? :hugs:

Cross everything for me ladies would ya?? I'm off to the store..... AGHHHH!

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom
laylasmummy
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1
bean66
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum
mich31
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo
onemore4me
alibiz
joeybrooks
buckles
nix
hopeforamirac
lookinforbump
BlessedJ16

Girls....How reliable are FRER's?

Well Celtic, I used an "Answer" brand first and it was a definitely pos. So I took a FRER thinking that it would be darker and you could BARELY tell there was a line! So I took another "Answer" brand one and it was dark again.. so Im thinking FRER is not so sensitive.. (Answer brand is cheaper too)

OMG congratulations celticstar!!!!!!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::hug::hug::dance::dance::dance: am soooooooooooooooo happy you got your bfp wishing you a very happy n healthy 9months my lovely!!!! xxx

Ah Celtic, you can send back that thermometer thats coming for you!!

MommyMoo...good luck girl! Post ASAP and let us know!!

I love you girls :hugs:

heavyheart, I really hope you get your BFP soon :hugs:

frisbee...Definitely girl! :happydance:

were did you get your themometer hun i think im gonna have to invest in one as i swear im out this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->