The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Ah Celtic, you can send back that thermometer thats coming for you!!

MommyMoo...good luck girl! Post ASAP and let us know!!

:haha: That freaking turned up today :dohh:

I'm going to see if I can take back the OPK's that I bought yesterday as well....Unopened and untouched...I'm hoping that as I have a very valid reason for returning them they'll refund the money :haha:

Unless anyone here wants them?

were did you get your themometer hun i think im gonna have to invest in one as i swear im out this month x

I got mine off amazon.....Let me see if I can find the link....

Here you go! https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004JFYXNC

The OPK's are superdrugs own...I paid £31.98 for them, you can have them for £30 including postage if you want?
There's two packs of five.

good cos ill miss you keeping us updated xx

I'll definitely still be around and you've got me on facebook :happydance:

Oh please let this thread be lucky for everyone else!

hopefully hun i realy do and yes have you told any one else yet?? xxx

I've only told my OH (obviously!!) and my Mum, plus you girls, I'm not going to be telling anyone else until the first 12 weeks are up, I don't want to tempt fate :blush:

Holy Crap! Wow! Congrats Candkain and Celtic!!!!!! So friggen happy for you guys! This thread has totally exploded! I'm so excited for everyone! Keep em coming! Good luck MommyMoo-maybe your next for a BFP!
I'm still waiting til Sat! But I will let you all know either way.

im taking my test on sat in the am. super nervous tho

Same here Celtic, we arent telling anyone until we hit that 10-12 week mark!

One thing I just noticed. My cervix is super low right now, like only to my first knuckle (TMI). Is that good?

Im not sure if it is or not but (TMI!!!) my DH hit mine when we :sex: the last time before I got my BFP! and he never does usually..

Congrats on your BFP's charliekitty, candkain and celticstar :thumbup:

Sorry af got you natashadenzy :cry:

I tested this morning and got a :bfp: too :happydance::happydance:

Hey girlies! Hoping for some input here...

So as some of you know, I have no idea when I O'ed because I didn't catch it with the OPK. I'm pretty sure it was somewhere between sept 17-24. Took a test yesterday morning and it was a BFN. Cycle lengths vary (28-35 days) but the average is 33 days, which is today.

Usually I have at least a day of spotting before my period starts. And if the cycle is 34-35 days usually it is 2+ days of spotting.

So today is CD33. Up until this morning I have had nothing but creamy CM. Then this morning I went to the bathroom convinced my period had just started and there was a lot creamy CM. Now, over the last few hours it has a brownish tint to it. I have put a pantyliner on just because I'm wearing dark undies (amateur mistake! Ha!) so I can see exactly whats going on.

The first bit of CM was a decent amount. Now, the stuff with the brownish tint, has totaled maybe the size of a dime or two....not much.

Im telling myself this is just the beginning of my period and that it's just manifesting itself in a weird way. Any thoughts?

im so happy that we are getting bfps!!

how bout all us that get bfps from this thread bump buddies??

xx

kaboom that's awesome news!!! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you chick!

FX'd, I don't want to get your hopes up but I O'd on September 22nd, I started noticing more creamy white CM yesterday (and Mas, my OH has also "hit" my cervix as well this cycle so it could be a good sign!) to the point where I started to feel "wet", then today....Dry.

I hope it's a good sign for you hunni :hugs:

im so happy that we are getting bfps!!

how bout all us that get bfps from this thread bump buddies??

xx

That's an awesome idea! I love it! It'll be like we're seeing from the very beginning right up to the finish! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->