The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

OMG congratulation Kaboom! So excited for you. Happy and Healthy 9months!!

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1
bean66
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum
mich31
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo
onemore4me
alibiz
joeybrooks
buckles
nix
hopeforamirac
lookinforbump
BlessedJ16

Just re done our stats girls.....We now have just over 12% of the posters on this thread with :bfp: 's!! Not bad odds at all! Lets hope they keep rising! :hugs:

kaboom that's awesome news!!! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you chick!

FX'd, I don't want to get your hopes up but I O'd on September 22nd, I started noticing more creamy white CM yesterday (and Mas, my OH has also "hit" my cervix as well this cycle so it could be a good sign!) to the point where I started to feel "wet", then today....Dry.

I hope it's a good sign for you hunni :hugs:

Any brownish/tan tint to it? Maybe don't tell me if yes because I might start to get my hopes up;)

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1
bean66
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum
mich31
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo
onemore4me
alibiz
joeybrooks
buckles
nix
hopeforamirac
lookinforbump
BlessedJ16

Just re done our stats girls.....We now have just over 12% of the posters on this thread with :bfp: 's!! Not bad odds at all! Lets hope they keep rising! :hugs:

Good afternoon my darlings! my oh my has this become the baby boom list! Congrats to everyone!
wow

Nothing for me yet. I am actually totally confused as I went to the dr this morning and they asked when my last period was. I told them 9/3/11 and she said" so you are late" im like no my app says today! she said well science says you're late lol

so i guess im late now..hmph and im going to wait til saturday to test because what if everyone's wrong lol.

as for the cervix thing....hubby hit mine while bd'ing 2 weeks ago..thought i was on a rocket to the moon i saw so many stars!
and he doesnt normally hit it

kaboom that's awesome news!!! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you chick!

FX'd, I don't want to get your hopes up but I O'd on September 22nd, I started noticing more creamy white CM yesterday (and Mas, my OH has also "hit" my cervix as well this cycle so it could be a good sign!) to the point where I started to feel "wet", then today....Dry.

I hope it's a good sign for you hunni :hugs:

Any brownish/tan tint to it? Maybe don't tell me if yes because I might start to get my hopes up;)

I wish I could say a big fat yes but no, it was just white....Different bodies different colours? :hugs:

babygirl, lets hope the cervix thing is a positive sign!
Doctors go on everyone having a regular 28 day cycle with a 14 day LP, not everyone has that though, how long are your cycles usually?
Lets hope you can join the baby boom though!

Hi ladies. Me an OH haven't been actively TTC, more NTNP but this month I'm accutely aware of all symptoms and I'm really hoping for a BFP, I've wanted to TTC for over a year but work situations haven't been right, until now!

AF is due tomorrow, and my cycles are usually 31 days. After some brief google-ing I found that if my cycles are normal/regular then I should have ovulated around the 22nd September. OH and I BD'd the 20th and 22nd September so there is a small but significant chance I could be pregnant right?

I did a HPT last Friday 30th and it was negative, but I'm just hoping it was too early (please please please let this be the case). I've been holding out on testing unless AF doesn't arrive by Saturday morning. That way I should know for sure either way.

Syptoms include sore boobies, gassy tummy, slight heartburn and mild cramping. Does this sound good?

I have a 2 yr old but I didn't find out I was pregnant until about 7 weeks with him, so this is new territory for me! I can't stand the waiting!!

Hi ladies. Me an OH haven't been actively TTC, more NTNP but this month I'm accutely aware of all symptoms and I'm really hoping for a BFP, I've wanted to TTC for over a year but work situations haven't been right, until now!

AF is due tomorrow, and my cycles are usually 31 days. After some brief google-ing I found that if my cycles are normal/regular then I should have ovulated around the 22nd September. OH and I BD'd the 20th and 22nd September so there is a small but significant chance I could be pregnant right?

I did a HPT last Friday 30th and it was negative, but I'm just hoping it was too early (please please please let this be the case). I've been holding out on testing unless AF doesn't arrive by Saturday morning. That way I should know for sure either way.

Syptoms include sore boobies, gassy tummy, slight heartburn and mild cramping. Does this sound good?

I have a 2 yr old but I didn't find out I was pregnant until about 7 weeks with him, so this is new territory for me! I can't stand the waiting!!

ive had similar symptoms but not much cramping, more so pains

Alright lovely ladies, sorry to be the Debbie Downer...BFN again for me today. I think it is safe to say I am out. Not really sure what my body is doing :( Going to just wait for AF to show her ugly face.

Unless the 3 brown streaks I had on September 30th was some sort off odd early period. Ugh. So frustrating!

Congrats to everyone with BFP!!

Yeh, not like period cramps more like stretching pains? Thats what it feels like for me. But this could just be my mind playing tricks on me, it might be exactly the same as period cramps and I'm looking too much into it...

Hope it's a good sign for us both though!

Yeh, not like period cramps more like stretching pains? Thats what it feels like for me. But this could just be my mind playing tricks on me, it might be exactly the same as period cramps and I'm looking too much into it...

yea i havent had ANY period-like cramps, they are weird...def a new thing for me and they are VERY minor. I barely notice them

and to candkain and kaboom!!! i'm so excited for you all!

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! IM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU! ahh!
maybe we will be bump buddies afterall? hehe yayyy!!!!!
i wish you a happy and very very veryyy healthy 9 months buddy!:D
:happydance:

Hey lady! :hugs:

You must have O'd at the same time as me, my cycles are (were!!) 28 days long though and AF was due tomorrow for me as well, if you did O on the 22nd Sept then last Friday was only 8dpo and there's a large chance of getting a negative reading even if you are pregnant so there's still hope for you!

Sore boobs - check
gas - check, check and triple check :haha:
mild heartburn - check
mild cramps - check again!

Yep, I had all those symptoms so I'm going to be keeping everything crossed for you chick! :hugs:

ive had similar symptoms but not much cramping, more so pains

Here's hoping it's all good for you as well hun! :hugs:

Alright lovely ladies, sorry to be the Debbie Downer...BFN again for me today. I think it is safe to say I am out. Not really sure what my body is doing :( Going to just wait for AF to show her ugly face.

Unless the 3 brown streaks I had on September 30th was some sort off odd early period. Ugh. So frustrating!

Congrats to everyone with BFP!!

MommyMoo, I'm so sorry about the BFN :nope: You're not out yet though, not until AF shows up so I'll be praying that you get a BFP yet! :hugs:

Definitely got a stretching sort of feeling here, best way I can describe it is like someone stretching a bit of elastic and then slowly letting it go....

FX'd!

celticstar! no way!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

h&h 9 months to you!!!

Yes way!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

You started it all off on this thread, so I'm holding you entirely responsible....Well, maybe not "entirely" :winkwink: Hope you don't mind :haha:

And thank you!

awh thank you:3
me too hehe.
i cant wait to test, it seems so close yet so far away lol[only 4 days xp]
ahh haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members