The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

AF arrived today, 1 day early???? Cycles getting shorter month by month????

Looks like I'm out already, literally 5 mins after I posted I went to the bathroom and AF is here. Typical, feel like I totally jinxed myself. :(
Hope all you lovely ladies get your BFP this month, I really do. I'm off to the TTC section to read up on baby making for next month.

Congratulations!!! That's fantastic news, so happy for all the girls that got BFP's

Well I am officially out, AF arrived as soon as I got in from work, spoken to my DH and he has suggested ditching the CBM for the next month and just bonking as much as possible, as he has said I only seem to want sex when my little monitor tells me, and it's taken the fun out of it. Feel a bit odd about stopping using the CBM as I literally have no idea when I ovulate....

I'm keeping super positive for November, I'm hoping it will be our month

Xxxx

sorry af got you buckles fx for next month xx

NEG test again! but my urine was very light colored, since ive been drinking gallons of water lately from thirst!! grrrrrrrrr

I'm so sorry you're out this cycle Buckles :hugs:

Praying4O, you could just be diluting your pee too much with all the water, try not to drink anything tonight and test again with FMU!
By the way, you two make a gorgeous couple! :hugs:

I'm so sorry you're out this cycle Buckles :hugs:

Praying4O, you could just be diluting your pee too much with all the water, try not to drink anything tonight and test again with FMU!
By the way, you two make a gorgeous couple! :hugs:

awe thank you! my family cant wait til we have babies, they keep telling me they r gonna steal our babies and put them into modeling lol. my family is crazy...haha, yea im constantly thirsty all the time, even my morning pee hasnt been very dark. its very high in smell, but not color. i also took some opk tests to test it and those just showed the test line i didnt even get the slightest line.

Congrats on your BFP's charliekitty, candkain and celticstar :thumbup:

Sorry af got you natashadenzy :cry:

I tested this morning and got a :bfp: too :happydance::happydance:

Af has not gotten me yet...just BFN yesterday. No jinxing :)
I'll test Sat when AF is late.
SOOOO Happy for all the BFP's....praying ofr mine next!

AF arrived today, 1 day early???? Cycles getting shorter month by month????

Sorry about AF, maybe get your progesterone checked, if it is low you'll have shorter Luteal phase, so it makes it harder to get pregnant.

Congrats kaboom!
Sorry to those who got AF! She sucks!

AF is officially two days late :D
sore boobs and bad nausea and crying, i am on and off with tears then laughter, its rather strange
No pregnancy test taken yet.
since my last period happened CD 25, its now CD 26 this month so I am unsure as it could still come CD 28
Confusing!!!
Waiting for a test to arrive in the mail and a bit anxious

Congrats celticstar!! That is awesome. Ok so this is the first time ive been added to a group and how fabulous its the group with the amazing BFP rate! I believe I am 14 dpo supposed to get af tomorrow but im not feeling like she is coming. Im praying and believing im apart of this group for a reason!! 2 more bfps since I logged on earlier this afternoon. UH-MAZING!!

Bring on the dust...;)

is it a sign that I keep finding coupons for ept test? Couponing is my new thing and I have clipped 3 coupons for epts, im sign/symptom spotting everything. ;)

Well, i'm 13dpo. 1 day until af due. I have symptoms but they could mean either pregnancy or af. So confusing! Although my temps are climbing higher, only been temping for 8 weeks but i know for sure that didn't happen last month. Congrats to all who got their bfp's. What an amazing rate they're coming in at! Fingers crossed there's some good news to be heard again soon. So so sorry to those who the witch got. She's a sneaky sneak. Hope she stays away next month. Good luck ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->