The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

hey ladies can i join?, the witch was due yesterday and so far she is a no show, i did a test this morning but it came back bfn :( im trying to stay positive tho
a big congratulations to all of you that have gotton your BFP :D
and i hope next month is your month for those who the wicked witch got

Welcome Confuseds and congratulations Arisa!! :)

It's doctor day for me, no signs of the witch last night or this morning! Hopefully the doctor is helpful.. xx

Congrats celticstar!! That is awesome. Ok so this is the first time ive been added to a group and how fabulous its the group with the amazing BFP rate! I believe I am 14 dpo supposed to get af tomorrow but im not feeling like she is coming. Im praying and believing im apart of this group for a reason!! 2 more bfps since I logged on earlier this afternoon. UH-MAZING!!

Bring on the dust...;)

Thank you hunni :hugs:

I'll be praying for your BFP to appear now! When are you going to test?

is it a sign that I keep finding coupons for ept test? Couponing is my new thing and I have clipped 3 coupons for epts, im sign/symptom spotting everything. ;)

I don't know, don't rule it out! I was seeing pregnant women everywhere I went before getting my BFP!

Well, i'm 13dpo. 1 day until af due. I have symptoms but they could mean either pregnancy or af. So confusing! Although my temps are climbing higher, only been temping for 8 weeks but i know for sure that didn't happen last month. Congrats to all who got their bfp's. What an amazing rate they're coming in at! Fingers crossed there's some good news to be heard again soon. So so sorry to those who the witch got. She's a sneaky sneak. Hope she stays away next month. Good luck ladies.

I don't know much about temping but I do know that if you don't get a dip when AF is due and they stay high, then it's a sign of pregnancy....FX'd for you :hugs:

I'll be praying that you get your BFP Arisa! :hugs:

Thank you Celtic
I DID
:bfp: this afternoon two of them!!! :baby:

:hugs:

OMG!!! That's brilliant news! Congratulations and healthy and happy 9 months to you :happydance: :hugs:

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1
bean66
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum
mich31
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo
onemore4me
alibiz
joeybrooks
buckles
nix
hopeforamirac
lookinforbump
BlessedJ16
krissie1234uk
Praying4O
confuseds

New stats alert! 53 testers and 7 :bfp:'s mean that we now have just over 13% of us with our :bfp:'s! :happydance:

Nice percentage of bfp's so far. I have a triphasic chart and great symptoms so hoping i get the flashies next to my name soon! Wow, looks great so far.

Congrats Arissa!!
Good luck at the docs Coleey!
FXed for everyone else!
No witch yet for me, but I'm pretty sure she's on her way:( I feel a lot of pressure down there. I hope not though!!!

congrats arisa! h&h 9 months to you!

coleey, crossables crossed for you!

would any of you girls who got a bfp like to join us at 2012 Bump Buddies?

corssables crossed for more :bfp:s!!! no afs in this thread!!!

Hey ladies! Was due to start my period yesterday and had creamy brown CM for a few hours in the morning and then nothing the rest of the day. Now completely dry. Temp shot up from 97.49 yesterday to 98.4 this morning. I'm at CD34 so I'm praying it was late ovulation and that was implantation bleeding. Testing tomorrow:happydance:

Huge luck being sent everyone's way!!! Loving the stats Celtic!!!

Congratulations Arisa!!!

Hi girls, AF is due today for me and I had a slight dip in my temps this morning but still higher than some days since ovulation plus had the slightest hint of spotting when I went to the loo so I am fairly sure she will get me later today or tomorrow morning :( I'm disappointed, actually thought this was our month after 17 months of this! Oh well, onto second round of clomid for me! Congratulations to all the BFP's so far, looking forward to hearing who else has hit the spot ;) :dust:

congrats to all the bfps!

WannaBetheMum - hooray for your temp still being up and hopefully that was just implantation spotting :)

Well today is CD 28 for me, which is when I always used to start, 28 on the dot. But over the past 5 months or so it's been 28-31, and had one 33 day cycle. So I didn't start yet today :happydance: but I still have atleast 3 days minimum to wait out technically I guess. :shrug: I had a temp drop the other day, and it's still down a bit but not as low as it could be I guess. And my cervix is still so high I can't reach the opening but it feels wet & hard, not sure what to think about that..

I was feeling really good about this month for a while & then really bad the past few days :nope: esp. yesterday just felt like AF was totally on her way. But still not here. So I guss I'm not out yet. I feel like poop today, just very wierd and nauseus a lot and a wierd headache. Dh refuses to get me a test right now because he doesn't want to put out the money :growlmad: If I had my way I would be testing right now! lol Especially after having my questionable line on frer on Monday morning. I don't know what to think right now but it's making me so excited seeing all the bfp's pop up in here!!! Congrats girls!!

Thanks ladies! :hugs: No signs of AF showing and shes normally punctual or coming for me early. Had really mild cramps/backache today and thats it :)

I saw a doctor today, she was really nice! I told her that with my son I didn't get a positive test until I was 8weeks + pregnant and I also have that on my old maternity notes. We did a normal pregnancy test and it was negative, so she wants me to come back next week with my fmu (I really couldn't hold it today). I'm totally okay with that though and I got a very faint second line on a home test in the time limit. I'll probably retest next week or something :) fingers crossed!

xx

Hi there .. Im at 15 dpo and no sign of af ... got bfn at 12 and 14 dpo .... hope im still in the running !!! And congratulations to all the BFPs !!!!!!!!!! :D :D

bfn for me today, no surprise as i was feeling out already but i had that urge to test so i could just knowfor sure. It hasnt helped at all just made me feel real down and like i want to just give up trying. This disappointment is too much to go thro month after month

Good luck Littlepeps, hope the witch stays away for you! :)

Ohhhh Heavyheart, you're not out sweetheart! :hugs: Don't give up it's still very early day! I'm keeping all my crossables crossed for you! xx

ohhhhh .... spoke to soon ... thats me out ... the witch has arrived !!

Thanks ladies! :hugs: No signs of AF showing and shes normally punctual or coming for me early. Had really mild cramps/backache today and thats it :)

I saw a doctor today, she was really nice! I told her that with my son I didn't get a positive test until I was 8weeks + pregnant and I also have that on my old maternity notes. We did a normal pregnancy test and it was negative, so she wants me to come back next week with my fmu (I really couldn't hold it today). I'm totally okay with that though and I got a very faint second line on a home test in the time limit. I'll probably retest next week or something :) fingers crossed!

xx

I had mild cramps and backache yesterday Coleey, Oh I so hope they're good signs for you!
I can't believe you got a faint bfp and didn't tell us! (or did you and I missed it? Or did you and I've forgotten already? :dohh)
Absolutely everything is crossed and I'm praying that you join us with a June baby! :dust:

bfn for me today, no surprise as i was feeling out already but i had that urge to test so i could just knowfor sure. It hasnt helped at all just made me feel real down and like i want to just give up trying. This disappointment is too much to go thro month after month

Sweetie, you're not out until AF arrives, I know it's easy for me to say now but please don't give up! I was sure that AF would get me today and also had those feelings of being "out" this cycle, if anyone deserves their BFP then it's you :hugs:
Have lots of baby dust from me to help you!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Well, I had my first doctors appt this morning, he's put me on meds for my m/s (yes, that has shown up exactly at 4 weeks :dohh: ) it was so bad this morning that I was laying on the bathroom floor thinking I was going to pass out and covered in sweat...Who said this baby making business was an attractive one eh? :haha:
The worst symptoms for me so far is definitely the nausea and dizziness, let's hope it doesn't last forever!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->