The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

I did hunny, I pmed you the pic as I wanted to be really sure before I posted about it. It came up within the time limit and was pink, maybe I'll test again before my doctors appointment next week :haha:

Thanks honey! My sons birthday is the 15th of June and my OHs the 13th of June! Hopefully it'll get darker and I can add another birthday to June! :haha:

Right updated list, I thought I'd mark who has been hit by AF so we know who's out this cycle, hope no one minds!

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps - :witch:
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1
bean66 - :witch:
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum
mich31
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo
onemore4me
alibiz
joeybrooks - :witch:
buckles - :witch:
nix
hopeforamirac
lookinforbump
BlessedJ16
krissie1234uk - :witch:
Praying4O
confuseds

53 testers.
7 BFP's
5 AF's :)()
13% pregnant
9% AF
78% unknown!

Remember to keep us updated so the list can get updated as well! :hugs:

I did hunny, I pmed you the pic as I wanted to be really sure before I posted about it. It came up within the time limit and was pink, maybe I'll test again before my doctors appointment next week :haha:

Thanks honey! My sons birthday is the 15th of June and my OHs the 13th of June! Hopefully it'll get darker and I can add another birthday to June! :haha:

Crap! So you did! :dohh:

Is it too early for me to claim it's "baby brain"? :haha:

I think you're going to be joining us on that list with a :bfp: by your name :happydance:

Talking of birthdays (and knowing my thing with numbers!) I worked out something which I found interesting (probably boring to everyone else!)
my OH's birthday is 03/03 ..... 3+3=6
my birthday is 14/03......14, the 3 is void as it was used in OH's calculation.
06/14 or in the UK 14/06......14th June....Just happens to be my due date...

Meh...I knew it wouldn't be as interesting to everyone else :haha:

I like messing with figures ok? :rofl:

Hi ladies...I know you already have so many members to this thread, but I would love to be your 54th tester this weekend (and hopefully increase that BFP %!). I have been following this thread since day one just looking for some support from others going through the 2WW and was shy about joining at first. I knew yesterday that I had to register because reading that CelticStar got her BFP made me break out in tears at my desk (co-workers were quite confused). I was so happy for her and it just made me realize I want to be a part of this amazing group of supportive women. I didn't realize how long and lonely this journey can be when you have no one to talk to about it but your DH (and he can only take so much talk about CM!!).

Anywhoo - I am on 10dpo and the witch is due to visit Sunday. Trying to hold out until Sat to test. DH and I are super new to TTC, so I understand it may take a while, but that hasn't calmed my excitement like it should.

Happy day to all the BFP's so far, and hoping the best for all who will be trying next month!

Hi ladies...I know you already have so many members to this thread, but I would love to be your 54th tester this weekend (and hopefully increase that BFP %!). I have been following this thread since day one just looking for some support from others going through the 2WW and was shy about joining at first. I knew yesterday that I had to register because reading that CelticStar got her BFP made me break out in tears at my desk (co-workers were quite confused). I was so happy for her and it just made me realize I want to be a part of this amazing group of supportive women. I didn't realize how long and lonely this journey can be when you have no one to talk to about it but your DH (and he can only take so much talk about CM!!).

Anywhoo - I am on 10dpo and the witch is due to visit Sunday. Trying to hold out until Sat to test. DH and I are super new to TTC, so I understand it may take a while, but that hasn't calmed my excitement like it should.

Happy day to all the BFP's so far, and hoping the best for all who will be trying next month!

Oh hunni! Thank you :hugs:

You know I'm not really that nice in real life...I'm a moody cow really :winkwink:
The ladies on here are all fantastic and like I said to dinidani yesterday, I won't be abandoning TTC just because I got my BFP, I really would miss my girlies too much :blush:
When I started this thread I really didn't expect it to take off like it did, I thought I might get lucky and have a few replies and some support through this cycle. Mostly it was just going to be a place that I could ramble on about stuff that my OH has heard a million times before (yes....I even explained all about CM to him...Now that was an interesting conversation :haha:)
I think we've all been lucky with the mix of ladies that have posted on here and supported each other, I never dreamt that I'd end up with a whole tribe of bump buddies from this thread :haha:

Cera I'd be delighted to have you as the 54th tester on here! I really really hope that you get your BFP this weekend hunni...Although bursting into tears over me? Yep, definitely emotional which is always a good sign :winkwink:

witch got me yesterday :cry:

Oh I'm so sorry hunni :hugs:

Here's hoping that next cycle is lucky for you :dust:

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps - :witch:
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1
bean66 - :witch:
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum
mich31
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo
onemore4me
alibiz
joeybrooks - :witch:
buckles - :witch:
nix
hopeforamirac - :witch:
lookinforbump
BlessedJ16
krissie1234uk - :witch:
Praying4O
confuseds
cera

54 testers.
7 BFP's
6 AF's :(
13% pregnant :happydance:
11% AF :hugs:
76% unknown! :dust:

Remember to keep us updated so the list can get updated as well! :hugs:

Hi Ladies, wow yet another BFP, I love it!!! It gets me excited everytime I come on here and there is another one added. I am due for AF today and so far nothing I keep going to the "potty" LOL thinking the witch is just a creeping up but thankfully nothing!! I do have cramping on one side or the other and some back pain. But nothing like my normal AF symptoms. I have cried more times in the last week or so than I care to count. Not usual for me I may have one PMS moment of tears but never as many as I have had. If I don't have anything come saturday I will probably test... crossing everything!

I just want to say that there is something special about this group I have been on babyandbump for awhile now hoping for the BFP every month but I have never really joined in on a group and felt like it was a nice, sincere fun bunch of supportive ladies. Its beautiful!! Now if I cry while typing this something is really up with me! :)

Keep the positivity and BFP luck coming!!! :)

I have found this forum so supportive and light hearted the past few days while I have been driving myself crazy symptom spotting, especially hearing about the BFP's these last few days :dust: x

Me too, all the BFPs have been so encouraging. It's amazing to see women going through the same frustrations as you come out on the other side with the joy! Hopefully the luck continues :)

Wow, I'm loving seeing all these BFP's! Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Even though I'm so dissapointed to be out this month I'm actually getting excited about next month. OH and I have agreed we are actively going to TTC so hopefully I will be one of the lucky ones soon.

I'm so glad that this forum is here. I spent my entire first pregnancy here and have been here on and off for my DS's whole life. It's a wonderful place and I can't wait to start a new journey with other TTCers.

Thanks ladies! :hugs: No signs of AF showing and shes normally punctual or coming for me early. Had really mild cramps/backache today and thats it :)

I saw a doctor today, she was really nice! I told her that with my son I didn't get a positive test until I was 8weeks + pregnant and I also have that on my old maternity notes. We did a normal pregnancy test and it was negative, so she wants me to come back next week with my fmu (I really couldn't hold it today). I'm totally okay with that though and I got a very faint second line on a home test in the time limit. I'll probably retest next week or something :) fingers crossed!

xx

I had mild cramps and backache yesterday Coleey, Oh I so hope they're good signs for you!
I can't believe you got a faint bfp and didn't tell us! (or did you and I missed it? Or did you and I've forgotten already? :dohh)
Absolutely everything is crossed and I'm praying that you join us with a June baby! :dust:

bfn for me today, no surprise as i was feeling out already but i had that urge to test so i could just knowfor sure. It hasnt helped at all just made me feel real down and like i want to just give up trying. This disappointment is too much to go thro month after month

Sweetie, you're not out until AF arrives, I know it's easy for me to say now but please don't give up! I was sure that AF would get me today and also had those feelings of being "out" this cycle, if anyone deserves their BFP then it's you :hugs:
Have lots of baby dust from me to help you!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Well, I had my first doctors appt this morning, he's put me on meds for my m/s (yes, that has shown up exactly at 4 weeks :dohh: ) it was so bad this morning that I was laying on the bathroom floor thinking I was going to pass out and covered in sweat...Who said this baby making business was an attractive one eh? :haha:
The worst symptoms for me so far is definitely the nausea and dizziness, let's hope it doesn't last forever!!

Thank you celticstar, ive had a good cry and gave myself a shake :hugs::hugs: i dont know how id pick myself up without suppotive kind works like that, they mean the world :hugs::hugs: I really hope your sickness calms down for you, i dont care how much people will say they will put up with anything and not complain or be unhappy when they get there bfp, its horrid to feel like that so you have all my empathy. :thumbup::hugs: xxx

i agree, what a fabby thread :thumbup: all thanks to celticstar!! its full of lovely supportive ladies and filling with beautiful bfp's. I personally wouldn't cope without the support, advice, laughs and sharing of heartache. xxx

Hi Ladies, wow yet another BFP, I love it!!! It gets me excited everytime I come on here and there is another one added. I am due for AF today and so far nothing I keep going to the "potty" LOL thinking the witch is just a creeping up but thankfully nothing!! I do have cramping on one side or the other and some back pain. But nothing like my normal AF symptoms. I have cried more times in the last week or so than I care to count. Not usual for me I may have one PMS moment of tears but never as many as I have had. If I don't have anything come saturday I will probably test... crossing everything!

Oh wow! It's sounding good for you so far! Pee'ing lots, cramps, back pain and emotional? That's been (and still is!) me for at least the last week!
If I throw some baby dust at you then catch it! :dust:

I just want to say that there is something special about this group I have been on babyandbump for awhile now hoping for the BFP every month but I have never really joined in on a group and felt like it was a nice, sincere fun bunch of supportive ladies. Its beautiful!! Now if I cry while typing this something is really up with me! :)

Keep the positivity and BFP luck coming!!! :)

I can honestly say there's not a single lady in our group that I'm not praying for, even those that are out this cycle, I'm praying that next cycle is their time.
We're all a bit strange, a lot of us have a bad flatulence problem, but we're all the same in that we're all hoping for the same outcome for each other.
Did you cry? Because I might have shed a tear or two :blush:

It's been a great TWW because of all of you guys! I agree!

I totally agree, I can't think of any other group of ladies that I'd rather be involved with at this time for me :hugs:

I have found this forum so supportive and light hearted the past few days while I have been driving myself crazy symptom spotting, especially hearing about the BFP's these last few days :dust: x

By light hearted you mean slightly bonkers yeah? :winkwink:

I really hope that I'll be putting a :bfp: next to your name on that list! :hugs:

Me too, all the BFPs have been so encouraging. It's amazing to see women going through the same frustrations as you come out on the other side with the joy! Hopefully the luck continues :)

I agree completely, luck has to be shared around to be enjoyed I think, so in that case, I'm sharing my lucky baby dust with you all!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Wow, I'm loving seeing all these BFP's! Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Even though I'm so dissapointed to be out this month I'm actually getting excited about next month. OH and I have agreed we are actively going to TTC so hopefully I will be one of the lucky ones soon.

I'm so glad that this forum is here. I spent my entire first pregnancy here and have been here on and off for my DS's whole life. It's a wonderful place and I can't wait to start a new journey with other TTCers.

krissie that's brilliant news about actively TTC'ing!!

My special tip is to bonk your OH's brains out, use doggy style and above all, just enjoy it :winkwink:

I've only been here roughly a month but I'm so glad that I found this forum, I might not get to meet all you ladies in the flesh but I honestly consider you all friends :hugs:

Thank you celticstar, ive had a good cry and gave myself a shake :hugs::hugs: i dont know how id pick myself up without suppotive kind works like that, they mean the world :hugs::hugs: I really hope your sickness calms down for you, i dont care how much people will say they will put up with anything and not complain or be unhappy when they get there bfp, its horrid to feel like that so you have all my empathy. :thumbup::hugs: xxx

You'd pick yourself up by your own strength hunni, words just help you find that strength a little quicker :hugs:

You're only in Edinburgh, we'll meet up one of these days and I'm going to give you the hug that I've been wanting to give you since you first posted on this thread! :hugs:

i agree, what a fabby thread :thumbup: all thanks to celticstar!! its full of lovely supportive ladies and filling with beautiful bfp's. I personally wouldn't cope without the support, advice, laughs and sharing of heartache. xxx

No, it's all thanks to each and every one of us, all I did was start a thread about my inability to stop farting :winkwink:

Awww crap..Now I'm proper crying, got tears and everything! Damn hormones :cry:

Hi all :hugs:

I know im late joining but this seems to be the place to be to get a :bfp: so thought id pop in :lol:

Well im currently CD28 (my cycles are 26-28 days on average) and thoroughly expected :witch: to arrive today

Ive had some spotting yesterday and today so am pretty certain that i'll wake up tomorrow to find its here in full flow but heres hoping that the luck of this thread rubs off on me too and stops her rearing her ugly head :thumbsup:

Congrats to all those who already got a :bfp: and :dust: to everyone still waiting

xx

I totally agree with all of you ladies! Thanks Celtic for starting this thread and thanks to everyone else as well for the support. I'm soooo happy for all the:bfp: and hope for the same next cycle for those who the :witch: got.

I hope to meet up next cycle with those who are still trying, if the :witch: gets me too. I'm very crampy! So figure she's on her way:cry:

Hi ladies :)
Glad soo many have got BFP :)
Just to update you. Due Af on Saturday, Done test yesterday BFN!!! Gutted. No sign of Af yet, no symptoms, althoug very clear cm. So i dont fink im gonna be joining the lucky ones.
But theres still Hope!! :)

Good luck for all those waiting as welll :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->