The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

I tested this morning 13 dpo and Im pretty sure it's a bfn. There is not really a faint line but when u hold it in the light I think I'm seeing the line that would highlight if it were positive. Still no sign of the witch. Has anyone else's patience started to wear thin here? I swear sometimes it feels like it's very going to happen. Uggh...... This is a good post though and if af does not arrive in 3 days I'll test again. Hopefully we see more bfp's on here. Congrats to all the ladies who got their's. Happy and healthy 9 months girls!!

can you put a picture up? we on this thread are pretty good at spotting those faint lines!!

Can I do that if the test will be several hours old? Most likely I wont be able to get it posted until much later tonight.

Thanks, fingers crossed for you too!

Were just off to Scotland for the week, nowhere too exotic! Hopefully we'll have the net so I can keep up to speed on here!

Oh I love Scotland! Which part are you going to?

OH and I are looking to buy a place on the West Coast, he's never been but he's fallen in love with it from pictures I've shown him from my trips as it reminds him of home (Kashmir)

Thanks you for welcoming me Celtic, Im glad im not the only one with the symptoms i have! I took a PT last night and got what looked like a very very faint pos but im not getting my hopes up just incase my eyes were playing tricks on me!

Awww really? We visit Scotland usually twice a year for the last 4/5 years, visited a lot of west coast, port patrick, argyll, loch fyne but lately we have visited the east, aviemore, loch ness, fort augustus so on! This time were going to Newtonmore which should be great! Hopefully we'll be able to travel with some good news!

Thanks you for welcoming me Celtic, Im glad im not the only one with the symptoms i have! I took a PT last night and got what looked like a very very faint pos but im not getting my hopes up just incase my eyes were playing tricks on me!

You're very welcome! :D

I'll be keeping my FX'd that you've got your bfp! When you test again, make sure you take pictures and post them up, then we can have a look and let you know :winkwink:

MrsLA, Aviemore is beautiful! I love Oban, Ballachulish, Glencoe, Arisaig and Mallaig!
Hopefully I'll be passing my driving test before the end of this year (I've looked but there's no way I can attach a car seat to my motorbike :rofl:) so I'll be able to transport us all up there including the dog....There's nothing I love more than waking up early, grabbing the dog and taking him for a long walk through the forest or alongside a Loch!

That reminds me...I really should be googling to find some intensive courses.... :dohh:

Hi All,

Seems like a really friendly forum - my first post!

Here's me:

Came off pill then my cycles have been - 30, 29, 26, 26, 26.

First month trying - I'm currently on CD30 and no sign of AF yet - no physical symptoms either (although I often get away without many anyway).

A few days past ovulation I had a nose bleed when I was in the shower, which I thought was unusal - apparently it can be an early sign of pregnancy so that's what got me a little hopeful this month.

If AF doesn't show up by Weds I'm thinking I'll test then.

I am tring now to put a pic up but its on my phone and my picasa is acting up..lol

Wow you got a possibly faint positive at 6 dpo?! I'm 5 dpo and the wait is torture.

Thank you lauren im very shocked at my PT and a faint line on it! I know the wait is hell i have been testing every 2 days to pass the time...lol :dust: to you i hope you also get a :bfp: even though i dont think mine is a :bfp: YET!

at the post box select go advanced and there is a attachment tab it looks like a paper clip then attach your photo there!

Thank you lucky flutter im tring not to get to excited yet!

mrsswift2.jpg
Just wanted to show off my 6DPO test it really is looking promising!

BFP confirmed this morning with CB digital. FX to all those still waiting, look forward to your BFP announcements x

going to the doctor to find out why im in so much pain after havinfg a chemical pregnany xxx

Hi All,

Seems like a really friendly forum - my first post!

Here's me:

Came off pill then my cycles have been - 30, 29, 26, 26, 26.

First month trying - I'm currently on CD30 and no sign of AF yet - no physical symptoms either (although I often get away without many anyway).

A few days past ovulation I had a nose bleed when I was in the shower, which I thought was unusal - apparently it can be an early sign of pregnancy so that's what got me a little hopeful this month.

If AF doesn't show up by Weds I'm thinking I'll test then.

Welcome in! :hugs:

I'll be keeping my FX'd that this is your month!!

BFP confirmed this morning with CB digital. FX to all those still waiting, look forward to your BFP announcements x

That's fantastic!!! Congratulations hunni :happydance: :hugs:

going to the doctor to find out why im in so much pain after havinfg a chemical pregnany xxx

If you're in a lot of pain then it may be a miscarriage rather than a chemical pregnancy hunni, I really hope you're ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->