The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas - :witch:
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps - :witch:
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart - :witch:
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy - :bfp:
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1 - witch:
bean66 - :witch:
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff - :witch:
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum - :witch:
mich31 - :witch:
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo - :witch:
onemore4me
28329 - :witch:
alibiz
joeybrooks - :witch:
buckles - :witch:
nix
hopeforamirac - :witch:
lookinforbump - :witch:
BlessedJ16 - :witch:
krissie1234uk - :witch:
Praying4O - :bfp:
confuseds
cera - :witch:
crazychick31 - :witch:
shiara
knoxydd
Jezzielin
LaurenDC
MrsSwift10
Ayates
LuckyFlutter

62 testers!!

going to the doctor to find out why im in so much pain after havinfg a chemical pregnany xxx

If you're in a lot of pain then it may be a miscarriage rather than a chemical pregnancy hunni, I really hope you're ok :hugs:[/QUOTE]

I'm so sorry dinidani.

From what I understand a chemical pregnancy is a miscarriage just one that occurs before 5 weeks, when HCG is the only sign.

So sorry again dinidani. :hugs:

Ahhh! I see! I always thought it was a "chemical" as in hormones rather than actual pregnancy.....Does that make sense?

I didn't realise it was a very early miscarriage :blush:

Ahhh! I see! I always thought it was a "chemical" as in hormones rather than actual pregnancy.....Does that make sense?

I didn't realise it was a very early miscarriage :blush:

Yeah it does. I thought the same for a while. I think it is usually an 'non-viable' egg. They call it chemical because that is the only sign of pregnancy, you wouldn't see anything on U/S yet. The fertilise egg has to implant before HCG is released. I think it is quite common for the egg to fertilise and implant but not stick, usually if there is a chromosomal problem. Hope that makes sense.

We are here for you dinidani.. If it was a blighted ovum or a chemical pregnancy just know that it was going to happen from there start and theres nothing you did or didnt do that wouldve changed it :( I had to accept that back in march.. they said it was a blighted ovum. It hurts like early labor pains.. around a 7cm dilated for those of you who had kids already..

Oh dinidani, I'm so sorry for your emotional and physical pain! Just know there are many women that are here for you, if you need it. I can't say I've been there or know what it's like to be in your situation, but I can offer an open ear if you need someone to listen or just someone to vent to.

Super good luck to all still waiting to test this cycle! To all the Nov BFP's ladies, how's everyone this week?!?

Gatta odd-ball question...anyone ever had an AF sporadic visit? Last cycle she was around for 4 days, gone completely for 24 hours (not even spotting or a tint of color!) and back full blown for another day or two. This cycle, today she took a freaking mini-vaca again after only 48 hours (after a BAD 24 hours at that!!) ! Obviously, a 2 day period isn't normal so I'm expecting her to pop back in here and kill me the rest of the week. So has anyone experinced this before!?! My cycle time wise (28 days, O'd at cd15) seems normal. Any ideas ladies!?!!!

How is everyone doing?
I'm 6 days late and have another doctors appointment, I'm very excited! :blush: xx

Hello may i please join your thread just very late :/ Im now 6 days late no sign of AF got what seems like flu (runny nose, headache, sore throat achey), sore boobies, gassy (tmi), constipated (tmi) but tested this morning with FMU and got a :bfn: and as here seems to be the place of :bfp: thought i might join you all :)
Congrats to all the ladies who have got their :bfp: and :dust: to all those waiting!
Much love xxx

Af got me today. I'm out

I'm sorry hunni :hugs: Sending lots of baby dust to you for next cycle! :dust:

How is everyone doing?
I'm 6 days late and have another doctors appointment, I'm very excited! :blush: xx

I'm sat here and all I can do is say "Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

:rofl:

Yes, I am definitely excited for you! :hugs:

Hello may i please join your thread just very late :/ Im now 6 days late no sign of AF got what seems like flu (runny nose, headache, sore throat achey), sore boobies, gassy (tmi), constipated (tmi) but tested this morning with FMU and got a :bfn: and as here seems to be the place of :bfp: thought i might join you all :)
Congrats to all the ladies who have got their :bfp: and :dust: to all those waiting!
Much love xxx

Hey Rachiie and welcome in!
Stay positive because every symptom that you have is exactly what I had, this would now be 6 days late for me (AF due on Oct 6th) and I have a runny nose, headache, sore boobs, can't stop farting and constipated, along with mild cramps, painful finger joints and back ache.
Everything looks so promising for you!
Don't put too much faith in the bfn that you've got, some women don't get a bfp until long after AF is due, maybe you could go see your doctor and ask for a "quantitative" blood test, this is the one that will give you hCG numbers and not just a positive or negative.

I'll be keeping my FX'd for you! :hugs:

Sorry I haven't done a longer post guys, I'm so exhausted today, my brain isn't up to speed and my fingers hurt when I type :(

Dani, I'm thinking of you girlie, if you want to talk then you know where I am :hugs:

Good luck to everyone else who is due to test! Lots of baby dust to everyone! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas - :witch:
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps - :witch:
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart - :witch:
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy - :bfp:
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1 - witch:
bean66 - :witch:
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff - :witch:
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum - :witch:
mich31 - :witch:
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo - :witch:
onemore4me
28329 - :witch:
alibiz
joeybrooks - :witch:
buckles - :witch:
nix
hopeforamirac - :witch:
lookinforbump - :witch:
BlessedJ16 - :witch:
krissie1234uk - :witch:
Praying4O - :bfp:
confuseds
cera - :witch:
crazychick31 - :witch:
shiara
knoxydd - :witch:
Jezzielin
LaurenDC
MrsSwift10
Ayates
LuckyFlutter
Rachiie18

63 testers!!

thankyoou Celticstar and congratulations on your bfp!! I know im trying to stay hopefully just tired and sore and ill and feeling a bit down hearted lol! Im also really bloated lol arrgh i just want two lines or af aha!! or to feel a wee bit better lol!! Also im sweating it out (sorry really just tmi lol) but a fever is not my friend...lol!!
ive read through this whole thread now tho and feeling alot more positive!! this seems to be the thread for :bfp: !! :D :dust: xxx

AF late for 5 days now... No signs of AF and symptoms are still present but less so today (sore nips, lower abomen fullness) with CM now moving more thicker and yellow (which I am not sure if is a bad sign or not). Been tryin to temp though haven't been, was in the 97s and now consistently 98.3-98.6 (I think I run low but like I said, only been temping a few days) Don't know how I feel but nice to know I am not alone, thanks. :hugs:

Good luck to you both, Rachiie & Jezzielin! Have you guys booked a doctors appointment? xx

blehhh.
AF got me this morning, not exactly the normal heavy flow, it was actually very light for my first day[usually it looks like a horror film happened in my pants lol]
hmmm..owell.
Off to the November thread to try again:]
C'mon love bug hurry and implant in my uterus for my bday:3

Hey Ladies!

Still no sign of af so going to be brave and take another test tomorrow morning! Last one we took was on Sunday morning and we got another BFN! Fingers crossed!

Good luck to all of you ladies who are still waiting for your BFP! X

Good luck to you both, Rachiie & Jezzielin! Have you guys booked a doctors appointment? xx

Not booked one just yet going to leave it till monday if nothings happened then ill ring the doctors :)

I want to test tonight but whats the point it'll only be a :bfn: lol going to wait till the morning and test again with fmu :) mind you getting a :bfn: on a frer is never a good sign lol!!

Hope your all okay :D :dust: xxx

I'm so sorry Abii :hugs:

Eeeek good luck! I'm a week late tomorrow, taking my fmu to the doctors with me.. not quite sure why I'm excited about that! :haha: xx

oo!! let us know how you get on at the doctors!! ill be just testing with a frer in the morning another bfn could break me tho :/
Maybe my AF is waiting till this flu-y bug leaves me to show her ugly mug (y) so kind she is lol!
lots of dust for you hun!! :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->