The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

I'm so sorry Abii :hugs:

Eeeek good luck! I'm a week late tomorrow, taking my fmu to the doctors with me.. not quite sure why I'm excited about that! :haha: xx

its okay, thank you:flower:
i will just stay determined this cycle.
goodluck hun:]
hope it has a very good outcome like maybe a...BFP?!!? im thinking yes!:happydance:

Hi ladies!!! im so new to this but i have been reading this thread all day and it is so nice to follow others stories too and we help each other along! i am a week late for AF 2moro and 3 :bfn: so far!!:cry: last one was on tuesday mornin and im terrified of doin another! i dont think i have had very many pregnancy signs, had backache about a week ago for a couple of days and i have been feelin sick most nights but that could possibly just be me bein nervous waiting for this!! i havent had any discharge which i guess is the biggest give away!!! i hope ther still is hope for us!!:dust:

Dani I might be in the same tragic boat... its bright red now ladies.. Im probably miscarrying..

Oh Frisbeemama I hope you're wrong and he's just getting comfy. Fingers crossed for you.

Hi ladies!!! im so new to this but i have been reading this thread all day and it is so nice to follow others stories too and we help each other along! i am a week late for AF 2moro and 3 :bfn: so far!!:cry: last one was on tuesday mornin and im terrified of doin another! i dont think i have had very many pregnancy signs, had backache about a week ago for a couple of days and i have been feelin sick most nights but that could possibly just be me bein nervous waiting for this!! i havent had any discharge which i guess is the biggest give away!!! i hope ther still is hope for us!!:dust:

Hi Tarabay! I am 5 days late right now with same BFNs but I was wondering how long will you wait before you go get a blood test or recheck??

hi jezzielin! i really dont no, im sooooo scared to do another test incase its :bfn: ????????????????????? i have been readin loads and alot of people say that clear blue tests rnt the best and i have 1 of them here so even if i do test ill not believe it and go and buy first response lol! i dont think i will go for a blood test till im maybe 2weeks/3weeks late if i think i am pregnant! what is ur plan????

hi jezzielin! i really dont no, im sooooo scared to do another test incase its :bfn: ????????????????????? i have been readin loads and alot of people say that clear blue tests rnt the best and i have 1 of them here so even if i do test ill not believe it and go and buy first response lol! i dont think i will go for a blood test till im maybe 2weeks/3weeks late if i think i am pregnant! what is ur plan????

I am currently 25dpo and CD38 and feeling somewhat bummed out. I was really hoping and had some good symptoms for the past week, less so today. I had a negative FRER about a week ago with negative dollar store tests since. I am too scared to check my blood as I have been feeling pregnant but will be devestated if not. Though, it would be nice to know which is happening AF or BNP so we can get moving on getting pregnant next month if not this one... Looks like you were having some good symptoms? Be nice to have a buddy to vent with!!! :blush:

:dust: :hugs: :dust:

blehhh.
AF got me this morning, not exactly the normal heavy flow, it was actually very light for my first day[usually it looks like a horror film happened in my pants lol]
hmmm..owell.
Off to the November thread to try again:]
C'mon love bug hurry and implant in my uterus for my bday:3

Im sorry Abii! On a positive note, when is your b-day? Mine is nov4 and it looks like if I o'v on time,I'll be testing near then! It would be pretty awesome present for the both of us!

i thot so but i then thot of other reasons that i wud be havin all the symptoms!! i have read about a stuffy nose, iv had that too and alot more mucus in my throat!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! and the cm i havent had any which worries me! it wud be great to have a buddy! so what r u gna do??? im very tempted to test 2moro morning!! if it doesnt show up 7days late when will it show up!!!!!!!! i also wish i cud find out either way tho i wud rather it be the :bfp:

i thot so but i then thot of other reasons that i wud be havin all the symptoms!! i have read about a stuffy nose, iv had that too and alot more mucus in my throat!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! and the cm i havent had any which worries me! it wud be great to have a buddy! so what r u gna do??? im very tempted to test 2moro morning!! if it doesnt show up 7days late when will it show up!!!!!!!! i also wish i cud find out either way tho i wud rather it be the :bfp:

Maybe lack of CM is a mucous plug?? I had a lack of CM and just now picked up to thicker yellow (sorry lol) but not sure if that is good or bad... My nips still are sore but my righty is getting better lol?? Today I am not having much of my lower abomen fullness/pressure but maybe I am getting used to it... Point being I guess I just don't know. I never was temping but have over the past 3 days and it is going up each day but only peaking at 98.6 so far. Oy!

Anyhoo, I don't know what I am going to do.. I was playing around with OPKs the other day and accidentally opened a HPT one (both from dollar store) and took that - negative which set my day up just crappily. I guess just hoping for more symptoms (even nausea! I'll take it!) or guts to take another test...:shrug:

ah bummer chick. it just really is sooooo annoying! im not very hopeful at all!:cry: my OH is due home shortly so i will ask him and see what he thinks bout doin a test in mornin but im now startin to think ill maybe leave it till fri or sat and give a chance for AF to come, if it hasnt came byt sat ill defo do another test and hopefully itl be my :bfp: fingers crossed anyway but as off right now im just waitin on AF showin her ugly mug!!!! I have never done my temp, all to complicated for me, but i said that if i didnt get pregnant this month that i wud useOPK next month and went and bought it! also dont no if i imagined this or not but my af was due last thursday and on fri i was at the toilet and i noticed just a slight very very very very very pale pink discharge and i thot that was af arrivin but nope that was it, do u no anythin about that?? im startin to believe that the more tests u do the more u wana do, if i was u i wud wait a couple of days and see what happens, if ur really anxious about it make an app with ur doc!!

blehhh.
AF got me this morning, not exactly the normal heavy flow, it was actually very light for my first day[usually it looks like a horror film happened in my pants lol]
hmmm..owell.

Im sorry Abii! On a positive note, when is your b-day? Mine is nov4 and it looks like if I o'v on time,I'll be testing near then! It would be pretty awesome present for the both of us!

my birthday is nov25th heh.
and i start my fertile window the day after that xp
but hopefully i even get it this month:3
would be a good halloween gift as well:blush:

Hello ladies =)
I've been away for a few days had lots to read to catch up..holy moly we have a lot of BFP's.

I am sorry to hear that a few got bfp and are now not doing so well.

we will all have to stick together and make sure we all get a bfp in the near future! and a nice sticky one at that!

Im here for another cycle...finally feeling better after being on all the meds to clear up the bronchitis and then the steroids for the asthma..hoping the steroids beef up my eggies and make me have a nice strong lil boy in there to sprout next month lol..oh man i should get my butt to bed i havent slept much this week lol

Im always here if anyone needs to talk..my email is [email protected] also..even if its just to say hellllllllp send me a funny joke..i'll oblige!

Cannot keep up with this thread (hehe) so I'm not sure where I left off!!

Right now it's about 10:20 pm and I'm too exhausted to stay awake. I usually stay up until 11:30 or 12.

This is the fifth night in a row that I'm going to bed with headaches. I'm not prone to them so I'm counting it as a symptom. And the cramping - oy vey it's been nonstop all day!!!! I'm so uncomfortable!! I'm at 7 dpo and I've never ever in my life had cramping 7 days before AF is due (AF is due 10/19). Each month, I'll get a couple twinges that last a few seconds, and then go away - and this happens 1-2 days before AF, NEVER this far in advance. These cramps do feel like menstrual cramps but they're persistent and no way is it AF. I'm at CD 25 but my cycles are never shorter than 32 days. I feel like there is a definite possibility that this is from implantation, with my being at 7 dpo. I keep talking to my tummy, saying "hold on, little bean!!" I think I've gone crazy.

Sorry for the rambling... I'm feeling warm and fuzzy and emotional tonight. This forum has been a God send to me. All the women are such angels... And I've been on other forums, including wedding forums, where the women were CRUEL. Not the case here. Much love!!! <3

Laurendc i do not at all think u have gone crazy by talkin to ur belly, i think thats a very good idea and wish i hada thot of that, maybe ill start doin it now!!!!:thumbup: r u goin to do an early test r what on AF not showin???? im now 1 full loooooonnnnnngggggg week after AF was due and the nerves in my stomach r unreal!! dont think ill test 2day, think ill leave it till 2moro or sat mornin!!!! if i can hold out that long! this is a great thread, very supportive people on it, which is great!!! hope to see some :bfp: soon!!! :dust:

blehhh.
hmmm..owell.

Oh Abii I'm so sorry hunni :hugs:

FX'd that this cycle is the one for you! :dust:

Hello and welcome Tara! Unless AF shows up, you're not out of it :winkwink:
I definitely recommend using FRER's (first response early result) CB's were still showing up negative for me and then I used a FRER at 13dpo and got a very clear bfp!!

Dani I might be in the same tragic boat... its bright red now ladies.. Im probably miscarrying..

I know it's difficult but try to think positive hunni, one of my friends was in and out of hospital with bleeding throughout her pregnancy and now has the most gorgeous 6 week old son :hugs:

I'm feeling like proper rubbish today, extremely dizzy, faint and so damn exhausted.
Only 3 weeks until my first midwife appointment and 3 weeks and 6 days until my wedding! (I can't remember if I've already said that or not, my brain is hardly functioning right now!)

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas - :witch:
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps - :witch:
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart - :witch:
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy - :bfp:
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1 - witch:
bean66 - :witch:
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff - :witch:
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii - :witch:
wannabthemum - :witch:
mich31 - :witch:
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo - :witch:
onemore4me
28329 - :witch:
alibiz
joeybrooks - :witch:
buckles - :witch:
nix
hopeforamirac - :witch:
lookinforbump - :witch:
BlessedJ16 - :witch:
krissie1234uk - :witch:
Praying4O - :bfp:
confuseds
cera - :witch:
crazychick31 - :witch:
shiara
knoxydd - :witch:
Jezzielin
LaurenDC
MrsSwift10
Ayates
LuckyFlutter
Rachiie18
Tarabay

64 testers!!

Laurendc i do not at all think u have gone crazy by talkin to ur belly, i think thats a very good idea and wish i hada thot of that, maybe ill start doin it now!!!!:thumbup: r u goin to do an early test r what on AF not showin???? im now 1 full loooooonnnnnngggggg week after AF was due and the nerves in my stomach r unreal!! dont think ill test 2day, think ill leave it till 2moro or sat mornin!!!! if i can hold out that long! this is a great thread, very supportive people on it, which is great!!! hope to see some :bfp: soon!!! :dust:

Awwwwww thanks for not thinking I'm nuts!!!! :)

I think I'm going to test this weekend and just be prepared that it could be a BFN and I may still be pregnant anyway. DH got six FRER tests for me hahah!! So I can afford to use some early if I can't hold out waiting.

Wow you're one week late and haven't tested yet?!?! Oh my gosh TEST NOW!!!! Hahahahah I'm not a good influence. I hope you get your BFP so soon!!!! Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->