The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

oh no laurendc i have tested 3times all :bfn: then 2day i cudnt take anymore of it and i tested again! it was acb digi and it was not pegnant!! talk about goin cazy i defo am, i tokk the test apart to see what it said inside and ther was 2strips one with 2lines and one with one line, apparently if ur not pregnant then ther will only be one line (the control line) but if ther is 3 then u r pegnant but the levels rnt high enuf for the digi to detect it! anybody know anythin anout this??? my oh has been ordered to bring home first response 2nite so ill test with one of them in the mornin! im gna be devasted if its negative!!! :cry:

i always tell myself over and over again that its gna be negative in hope that im suprised when i look back!!

What about when the test takes the full 3mins to decide, i have also heard that maybe this is a sign that it was a close call????

Thanks celticstar, u really r a star continueing to do this and give all of us the support and confidence to keep goin and keep believein!!:winkwink:

hope to see some :bfp: soon

:dust:

Tara, you shouldn't take the digi's apart as the lines inside mean nothing, they don't just measure hCG levels but also LH levels. It's pretty much the same technology as their digital ovulation tests.
CB digi's are quite sensitive but if you're in any doubt then try a FRER.

My CB digi took the full 3 minutes to show the result and my FRER was pretty obvious (I still had to post pictures though to make sure I wasn't imagining the second line :dohh: I was in shock!!) I've got one left so will do that tomorrow and time how long it takes the result to come up for you.

If it wasn't for the ladies on this thread then I would have gone mad with the waiting before my bfp, plus I'm quite proud of the fact that a thread I started has given so much support to a lot of ladies! :blush:
I can't just abandon everyone! I may have my bfp but I know exactly what it's like to try and wait out those horrendous 14 days....If I can give hope and encouragement to others just as it was given to me then I'm happy :D

Hi Ladies! Ive just been reading through all the posts - Huge congrats to all that have got their BFP!!! you are soooooo lucky and I wish you all a Happy & Healthy 9 months! I am a little bit behind you all but if its ok Id love to join this thread & see what result I get this month! I am now 6po so will try and wait to test until next week but it will be hard!!
So want my BFP this month. My period was 10 days late last month and I was totally starting to think I was pregnant then Bam!... Af showed up :(
Have had NO symptoms at all but have heard that can be ok and besides I am only 6 dpo so its early days!

you ladies should all check out my testing thread:D
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/766356-late-october-early-november-testers.html

I'm out - AF arrived today

I'm sorry Lucky :hugs:

Hi Ladies! Ive just been reading through all the posts - Huge congrats to all that have got their BFP!!! you are soooooo lucky and I wish you all a Happy & Healthy 9 months! I am a little bit behind you all but if its ok Id love to join this thread & see what result I get this month! I am now 6po so will try and wait to test until next week but it will be hard!!
So want my BFP this month. My period was 10 days late last month and I was totally starting to think I was pregnant then Bam!... Af showed up :(
Have had NO symptoms at all but have heard that can be ok and besides I am only 6 dpo so its early days!

Hey lady V! Not too long to wait until you can test! It's better than 14 days anyway :haha:
I'd be gutted that AF showed up 10 days late! Was there any reason for it?
I shall add you to the list :thumbup:

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas - :witch:
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps - :witch:
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart - :witch:
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy - :bfp:
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1 - witch:
bean66 - :witch:
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff - :witch:
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii - :witch:
wannabthemum - :witch:
mich31 - :witch:
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo - :witch:
onemore4me
28329 - :witch:
alibiz
joeybrooks - :witch:
buckles - :witch:
nix
hopeforamirac - :witch:
lookinforbump - :witch:
BlessedJ16 - :witch:
krissie1234uk - :witch:
Praying4O - :bfp:
confuseds
cera - :witch:
crazychick31 - :witch:
shiara
knoxydd - :witch:
Jezzielin
LaurenDC
MrsSwift10
Ayates
LuckyFlutter - :witch:
Rachiie18
Tarabay
LadyV

65 testers!!

Can some one tweak for me??? Sorry to ask but i wanna see if there is a better line than the one i see??? thank you!
3.0.jpg
4.jpg
4.2.jpg

Hi ladies! I was away for a few days and I can't believe how much I missed on this thread so quickly! Frisbeemama..I'm hoping everything turns out alright.

Celtic, you can officially put the witch next to my name. She got me and got me good! Ended up with a 39 day cycle and thought for sure this was it, but I guess I just ovulated late! Anyone else's body go completely haywire as soon as they started TTC?? 39 day cycle is just ridiculous! Anyway, hoping November is the lucky month!

Hows everyone else doing? Nice to meet the recent joiners!

mrs swift, i inverted the images for you. i don't know how much it will help, though.

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/1.jpg

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/2.jpg

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/3.jpg

so sorry for all who got af... crossables crossed for next cycle!

Thank you Ducky i wasnt really expecting to get any thing just yet! With my son i didnt geta BFP until 7.5 weeks! But thanks anyways!

you're welcome. i still have my crossables crossed for you!

lol thanks took a FRER today if yo wanna take a look at it??? : )

Lp
hiya ladies i think im out i have a little bit of light pick discharge after me and the OH had some fun this afternoon(sorry tmi) but i just going to have to wait and see just hope it was him and not the witch xx

Hi,
T hashis happened to me the last 3 months, bit of fun followed by pink discharge but then af the next day, I was gutted so poor dh has been relegated during the 2 days leading up to af, now I'm 2 days late he's starting to get slightly impatient....

oh no laurendc i have tested 3times all :bfn: then 2day i cudnt take anymore of it and i tested again! it was acb digi and it was not pegnant!! talk about goin cazy i defo am, i tokk the test apart to see what it said inside and ther was 2strips one with 2lines and one with one line, apparently if ur not pregnant then ther will only be one line (the control line) but if ther is 3 then u r pegnant but the levels rnt high enuf for the digi to detect it! anybody know anythin anout this??? my oh has been ordered to bring home first response 2nite so ill test with one of them in the mornin! im gna be devasted if its negative!!! :cry:

i always tell myself over and over again that its gna be negative in hope that im suprised when i look back!!

What about when the test takes the full 3mins to decide, i have also heard that maybe this is a sign that it was a close call????

Thanks celticstar, u really r a star continueing to do this and give all of us the support and confidence to keep goin and keep believein!!:winkwink:

hope to see some :bfp: soon

Hmmmmmm any luck yet??? I tested this morning at 9 dpo and got a BFN but it's still early and my symptoms are continuing so I'm not giving up hope yet!!!

Hmmmmmm any luck yet??? I tested this morning at 9 dpo and got a BFN but it's still early and my symptoms are continuing so I'm not giving up hope yet!!![/QUOTE]

nope no luck yet!! my mum asked me yday was i pregnant she thot i looked it aswell as my sis in law! i still have hope, af is now 9days late and i have never been this late! me and hubby :sex: last night to see if it wud bring af on but still nothing and im still gettin weird pains and sensations in lower tummy and back and waves of sickness, nothing too bad, but thats about it!! terrified everytime i go to the toilet incase af is ther but at least i cud move onto next month of tryn instead of being stuck in limbo now lol! i think if it doesnt come this week ill book in with docs for the start of the followin week! i have got myself convinced and my hubby is also convinced esp wen people r sayin that i look it but we will see!!

heres hopin!!!!! tell me its still possible lol!!

i still have hope, af is now 9days late and i have never been this late! me and hubby :sex: last night to see if it wud bring af on but still nothing and im still gettin weird pains and sensations in lower tummy and back and waves of sickness, nothing too bad, but thats about it!! terrified everytime i go to the toilet incase af is ther but at least i cud move onto next month of tryn instead of being stuck in limbo now lol! i think if it doesnt come this week ill book in with docs for the start of the followin week! i have got myself convinced and my hubby is also convinced esp wen people r sayin that i look it but we will see!!

heres hopin!!!!! tell me its still possible lol!!

I am 8 days late today and probably going to work on what you did to bring on AF if she is coming... But right now NO sign of her. I wish I could have an answer, lol but a good one:happydance:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->