The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Hi ladies! I was away for a few days and I can't believe how much I missed on this thread so quickly! Frisbeemama..I'm hoping everything turns out alright.

Celtic, you can officially put the witch next to my name. She got me and got me good! Ended up with a 39 day cycle and thought for sure this was it, but I guess I just ovulated late! Anyone else's body go completely haywire as soon as they started TTC?? 39 day cycle is just ridiculous! Anyway, hoping November is the lucky month!

Hows everyone else doing? Nice to meet the recent joiners!

Hey Fingersxed,

Sorry you got the witch, sweeite. My cycle feels like it has a mind of it's own, too. Although AF showed on the day it should have last Sunday, she was here sooo shortly (two days, skipped a day and bearly another 12 hours after) I'm afraid that my hormones are all messed up!!! Urg!!! It's so frustrating because it does seem like your body knows your "trying" and so now everything bodywise goes haywire!

At least a glass of wine this week is ok to take the edge off.

I just wish our bodies would get with the program already!

Hey girls, sorry I haven't posted for a while on here, I'm constantly shattered, it's 3:30pm here now and I'm fighting to keep my eyes open!
So sorry to the girls who have been caught by AF and here's hoping that everyone else catches some serious baby dust and gets their bfp's! :dust:

I've got to go get some sleep, sorry!

Hi girls, not been around for a few days, after feeling so down about AF getting me last weekend I just needed a few days not thinking about TTC!! I feel fit for the fight now and just waiting to ovulate in a weeks time and then its back to the TWW!! Doing everything I can to be healthy and happy this month. Hope all the BFP ladies are welll and all the ladies that had a visit from AF are doing ok and ready to try again this month :) :dust:

hey everyone!! im now 11 days late!!!!:wacko: do i still have a chance???? i think i feel pregnant, dont no y!! i have done 5 tests and im refusing to do anymore untill later on this week, maybe on thursday when im 2weeks late then still if :bfn: ill make a docs appointment!!!

how is everybody that is still waitin on AF or :bfp: ??????????

i dont no what to think!

hers hopin!!!!

Ive been absent from this thread because ive been pretty blue the past few days... I had a miscarriage on wednesday. Just today I have finally stopped bleeding. Im praying for all you girls with AF! If you feel awful about the witch just know that there is someone who actually would prefer that right now over this.. :cry:

Ive been absent from this thread because ive been pretty blue the past few days... I had a miscarriage on wednesday. Just today I have finally stopped bleeding. Im praying for all you girls with AF! If you feel awful about the witch just know that there is someone who actually would prefer that right now over this.. :cry:

I'm so so sorry to hear that frisbeemama. I know there is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better, but know that someone's thinking about you

Hello ladies I havent been on in a couple of days how is every one?
Well i was just wondering if this is my :bfp: pos.jpg????

I can definitely see a second line on that MrsSwift, my fingers are well and truly crossed for you! :hugs:

i can invert it if you'd like?

i do see a faint line though...

heather - https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/Untitled-2.jpg

It looks like it to me, have you got another test that you could use with FMU?

That was yesterdays FMU but im going to do another tomorrow!

Oh frisbeemama I am so very sorry.
I wish there was something I could do for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"