The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Thank you fingrscrssd and mas.. I dont think theres anything anyone can really do but give me time. My DH is so amazing though, we got married back in 2009 and we didnt really have any money at all to our name so we bought cheap little rings.. well tonight he sat me down and said he needed my help. He was looking at expensive rings online because he wants to get me "the perfect ring you deserve.. and I now have the money to get it!" <3 Hes so amazing!!!! I cant wait to get my new ring! This has made this awful week sooooo so much better :)

GIRLS HELP!!!!!! I've been using FRERs since 9dpo, and all definite BFNs. Even today at 13dpo. However, I also used a Clearblue +/- and I see something. But should I be skeptical since it's blue dye, and I got a negative pink???? I'm confused!!! Oh and my dpo are approximate bc I don't temp or use OPKs but I do get all the symptoms.

Please look at my Clearblue!!!!
https://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n619/clearblue1/?action=view&current=Clearblue.jpg

Wait a couple of days and then do another FRER, I don't trust CB's at all, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed though :hugs:

i agree with celtic!! try not to get ur hopes up too much! (i no that is very hard) good luck, hope u get the :bfp:

Have my fingers crossed for you Lauren! :hugs:

By the way, loveeeeee the thread name! :rofl: xx

i see the + too, hope its a BFP for you. could you get a test done at your doctors?

:rofl:

Thanks, I knew it needed a name change (seeing as we're well past 6th Oct!) and couldn't think of what to call it.....Then it came to me at the same time I let out a huge fart :rofl:

:rofl:

Thanks, I knew it needed a name change (seeing as we're well past 6th Oct!) and couldn't think of what to call it.....Then it came to me at the same time I let out a huge fart :rofl:

OMG, the name change "gassy girls" is what I used to call this thread when trying to describe it to DH!!!! Sooo funny!!! When I'm glued to my iPhone he'll look over and ask, "how are your gassy girls doing? Any new BFP's?" He cracks me up because he has been secretly learning all the acronyms we use on these forums and he will just drop a new one into a conversation every now and then just to catch my look of surprise!!

Any whoo - I was in Atlanta all weekend until last last night and left my OPK's at home forgetting I need to start testing again soon since my cycle is acting strange and I can't count on Oing at cd15. So I got home dead tired at 11pm and POAS not realizing it was a hpt, only after I used it. I left it to process "just in case" and of course it was a BFN, but even knowing I wasn't preggers before I took it didn't soften the sadness when desperately searching for that second pink line.

This month is gunna be a tough cycle as DH believes I have been doing too much research on the web, and I'm somewhat convinced that since my period was so short this month that my hormones won't be up to par enough to carry a little bean, even if we do get lucky enough to catch the egg. I have so many unanswered questions and not enough history charting my body to be able to answer them. Gurrr!!! I'm even charting my bbt this month. and that has ranged from 98.3 to 97.2 from cd1 to cd10. I'm all over the place and feel pretty lost.

Sorry for the rant. Hope everyone is doing well today and gearing up for November!

Cera, try and relax (I know it's easy to say) do you usually get any ovulation pains when you O? I always did and that's how I knew when to bonk DH's brains out :haha: As for length of periods? Mine have always been 3-4 days long which I know is fairly short compared to most of my friends and yet I still got pregnant on my second cycle.
I know it's not easy to relax when it's something that you really want but you have to try and keep it fun as well, enjoy the BD'ing because if you get that bfp, you might not want any more for a while (DH has only had it once since I got my bfp....I just don't have a sex drive any more!) Also, whatever you do, don't let your DH know that I just said that.....Tell him that pregnant women are horny as hell :rofl:

I reckon gassy girls fits us all pretty well seeing as our most common symptom is farting :rofl:

Think of us as the golden girls but with flatulence :rofl: (And youth!!!)

Ill join if thats okay need abit of hope and positive talk
as my OH isn't being any good to me right now :(
My af's due 21st i tested 10dpo as i have previous
pregnancys but i got :bfn: as expected.. but im not going
to now till af's not here but i have a feeling it will even
though iv had loads of symptoms which is very strange
but my body likes to play tricks on me i think!

GIRLS HELP!!!!!! I've been using FRERs since 9dpo, and all definite BFNs. Even today at 13dpo. However, I also used a Clearblue +/- and I see something. But should I be skeptical since it's blue dye, and I got a negative pink???? I'm confused!!! Oh and my dpo are approximate bc I don't temp or use OPKs but I do get all the symptoms.

https://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n619/clearblue1/?action=view&current=Clearblue.jpg

I def see something and I'm usually rubbish @ line spotting!!

Fingers crossed for you hunny x

I def see something and I'm usually rubbish @ line spotting!!

Fingers crossed for you hunny x

Thank you, lovey! Xo.

heyy cletic:]
been awhile since we spoke last..
how are you holding up?
any new symptoms?
when do you get to hear the heartbeat?:D
im sure that will be one awesome moment when you two hear munchkins heartbeat:3
hope all is well.

Lauren, I see a line too, good luck.
Frisbee, your OH sounds like quite a great guy! It made me smile to think how much he loves you. Mine has been super this month , with my depressed moods and all. I'm somewhat better now, though I still have that stupid cold I got last month, it's making me feel miserable.
Celtic, I love the new name! And it still fits cause I'm letting them rip like a lumberjack on chili and beans!

He is pretty awesome, Ill keep him for a bit :) Im excited because Im going in sometime this week to get my blood drawn again and make sure my hcg is back down to zero so we can start trying again!! Im so very hopeful that next time Ill get my sticky bean! [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->