The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

OMG!:dohh:

i totally read that wrong... like three times.. you were saying it will be amazing when the two of you hear munchkin's heartbeat, not hear two munchkins' heartbeats!!! oh dear! time for bed, me thinks!! :blush:

can I join you girls too? I'll be testing this weekend

congrats everyone!!! celtic(i don't know if that is right) cracks me up! I laughed soooo hard at this thread

OMG!:dohh:

i totally read that wrong... like three times.. you were saying it will be amazing when the two of you hear munchkin's heartbeat, not hear two munchkins' heartbeats!!! oh dear! time for bed, me thinks!! :blush:

LOL!!!!:rofl: that was the best highlight of tonight:haha:
that made my night, sorry but your funny xp
would be cool if she got twins though.

Thx Celtic! Unfortunetly, the past two cycles are the first normal ones to go by since coming off BCP, so I don't have a lot of personal symptoms to go by. I did have O pains last month, so in a few days I should start feeling those suckers again, fingers xed!

Calling all GG's (gassy girls - ha ha!), BFP or not last month, what did you do to increase chances for fertility last month seeing I should be O-ing round Sunday!?? I heard taking robitussin (how much) and some sort of tea...any advice ladies!?!??!!! I'm using pre-seed and "legs UP" but that's all I really know about!

sorry hun, i didn't take anything. i do take omega 3 though, and i'm seeing that in a lot of people's sigs. not sure what it does. i wasn't taking it specifically for ttc.

abii, i can't believe it read it and read it and read it and STILL read it wrong! lol :rofl:

Thx Celtic! Unfortunetly, the past two cycles are the first normal ones to go by since coming off BCP, so I don't have a lot of personal symptoms to go by. I did have O pains last month, so in a few days I should start feeling those suckers again, fingers xed!

Calling all GG's (gassy girls - ha ha!), BFP or not last month, what did you do to increase chances for fertility last month seeing I should be O-ing round Sunday!?? I heard taking robitussin (how much) and some sort of tea...any advice ladies!?!??!!! I'm using pre-seed and "legs UP" but that's all I really know about!

Hey Ladies! Cera, I am on the grapefruit juice again this cycle, in addition to preseed and "legs up". Grapefruit juice is supposed to help with EWCM, so I figure it can't hurt!

How's everyone else doing? On CD8...waiting to O. And get this...got the CBFM, all geared up and pumped to use it, started it at the beginning of the cycle and the first day it asked for a stick....it malfunctions. Called the helpline and they said it was broken! What are chances?? Oh well, looks like OPKs and lots of BD'ing to try to catch it this month!

Hi ladies not been on here for a while so thought i would update. Got my AF on the 10th october have just started to test twice a day with clearblue digital ovulation tests. Hopefully this will be my month, not ovulated yet but checking everyday. fingers crossed x

@ducky: lol its okay we all do it.
i do it ALOT when i first wake up hahaha xp

I missed the gassy girlies! I have been so busy i havent had a chance to sign in..i just read like 10 pages of posts....so sorry frisbee...

Im hoping that you are back to zero for your sticky one this month......

I've been feeling so out of sorts i havent even wanted to BD with the hubby ( so very unusual) work is majorly busy...maybe that will keep my mind off baby making and stuff .and maybe it will just "happen"

Can I join you ladies? I'm ultra gassy myself in this tww. Congrats on all the bfps so far.

I'm super gassy still..I think it's the all the cooking my lovely OH has been doing

I got my :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

2weeks exactly after AF was due and 5 :bfn: later and i finally got it!!!!!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->