The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Congratulations Tarabay! List has been updated :happydance:

Hello to all the newbies to the thread as well, lots of baby dust is being thrown at you so catch it :winkwink:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry, still no energy so am going to go sleep (again!!!) I'll be so glad to get into 2nd tri and get some damn energy back!
Oh and munchkin is a sweetpea today :happydance:

Congratulations Tarabay :dust:
Hope everyone is keeping well this week? I am waiting to ov sometime over the weekend, it was cd17 last month which is this monday this month so started regular bd'ing at the start of the week n doing bbt and opk's so I don't miss it.

It seems so strange that nearly a month ago I joined this thread to get me through the tww and now I come on here all the time to get a good vibe boost reading all the funny comments :)
good luck to everyone waiting to ov, everyone waiting to test and everyone blessed with sticky beans xxx

Do you think I'll be updating my status on the list in the next couple days?!?! Please look!!!!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/775195-oh-my-gosh-do-you-see-something.html#post13512716

Lauren that could be the start of something but I can't make out if it's pink or grey....I'll be keeping my FX'd that it's pink and you get a nice dark pink line in a couple of days! :hugs:

Hi gassy ladies! I've not popped in for a while. Congrats to all the bfp's i've missed. How is everybody? I'm cd 12 today. Got my + opk yesterday but was only just + but it was + all the same. I'm getting stretchy cm for first time ever! (Sorry tmi). Hubby was in a mood last night so didn't get any action. I'll jump on his tonight though. Good luck to the ladies waiting to test.

AF due today but no sign bfn since 10dpo so just a waiting game
still now usually af would come the night before /overnight or morning
so hopefully shell stay away

i did atest today and im sure it had a very very faint 2nd line but not sure if it was just my eyes playing tricks so have binned the test otherwise i'd be staring at it all day :haha:

good luck girls xx

Lauren that could be the start of something but I can't make out if it's pink or grey....I'll be keeping my FX'd that it's pink and you get a nice dark pink line in a couple of days! :hugs:

GOOD MORNNG TO YOU!!! Well it's morning here (5:54) but probably not there!!!

Anyway, so I woke up to pee at 1:30 and then got up and tested at 5:30... So not exactly FMU but definitely more concentrated than the one I did right after work!! Anyway, I totally see a difference!!! Let me know what you think, especially since you said you wanted to see every test I did from here on out. ;)

:bfp: ???

https://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n619/clearblue1/?action=view&current=DSC_0008.jpg

Think im out... no sign of af today no pains etc
but last af i had an off one no blood just brown stuff
and looks same again me and OH just bd and there was brown
stuff so im guessing im out :\

I'll update as soon as I get on the laptop, I'm on my phone at the minute lol!!
Huge congratulations hunni :hugs:

lauren, it looks like a bfp to me! congrats! h&h 9 months to you!

becy, you're not out until af shows. crossables crossed!

afm, spent more time in the er again last night. i was having terrible cramps and more pink blood all day yesterday. i called my dr and he said to go. dh came home and brought me. they did an us and i got to see beep again! still beeping!! my cervix is still closed, and they measured me at 6+3, which is up from what i measured on monday. the attending said the sac is an odd shape but it really wasn't that oddly shaped when i had my us at my drs office. they are considering it a threatened mc and i have to be closely monitored. i am relieved, most definitely, but still cautious.

lauren, it looks like a bfp to me! congrats! h&h 9 months to you!

becy, you're not out until af shows. crossables crossed!

afm, spent more time in the er again last night. i was having terrible cramps and more pink blood all day yesterday. i called my dr and he said to go. dh came home and brought me. they did an us and i got to see beep again! still beeping!! my cervix is still closed, and they measured me at 6+3, which is up from what i measured on monday. the attending said the sac is an odd shape but it really wasn't that oddly shaped when i had my us at my drs office. they are considering it a threatened mc and i have to be closely monitored. i am relieved, most definitely, but still cautious.

Thank you, sweetie!!! Your twins are gorgeous by the way. :)

ETA: I'm sorry I didn't see the rest of your post. I hope all works out for you - you are in my thoughts!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->