The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

This thread seems to be lucky for BFP's so i am posting in it! lol

I'll try anything for a BFP and i think i qualify as my OH says i amfarting like a man just now! lol oooops!

Congrats to all the chickas with BFP's so far!! :D

xxx

This thread seems to be lucky for BFP's so i am posting in it! lol

I'll try anything for a BFP and i think i qualify as my OH says i amfarting like a man just now! lol oooops!

Congrats to all the chickas with BFP's so far!! :D

xxx
lol i've always thought that threads by celtic were lucky.
she had a lucky thread last month too:haha:

hey ladies:]
well today was my first official day of using preseed, and to put it simple, that stuff is amazing! lol.
I think i might be hitting my fertile peak soon, no ewcm, its mainly watery-like cm, its clear and im still getting -opks which is what i expected at cd10 lol xP
my UTI is almost gone:]
i already feel 100% better, and i have been nicotine free for a week now.
just waiting for my softcups to get her.
once they are here, lovebug, get ready to be conceived!!~
:haha::blush::cloud9:

Hi again ladies well im not feeling too good at the mo feeling a bit flu-like! and my womb area is soooo tender and feeling bruised? not sure why but im asuming im getting ready to ovulate as my AF was on the 10 oct. still testing with the clearblue digi ovulation tests but no happy face yet!
congrats to everyone who got there bfp's, and lots of babydust to us all waiting xx

I did? Which one?

That reminds me.....I should start a thread about the lotto :rofl:

well today was my first official day of using preseed, and to put it simple, that stuff is amazing! lol.
I think i might be hitting my fertile peak soon, no ewcm, its mainly watery-like cm, its clear and im still getting -opks which is what i expected at cd10 lol xP

It all sounds like good things this cycle! I'll be praying that lovebug makes an appearance this month!

Congratulations on the stopping smoking as well, I'm onto 4 days now without a cigarette and I don't miss it at all!

Hello every one. So as most of you know I got my BFP last week and I went to the dr 2 days ago and found out I have PCOS so they had to terminate my pregnancy so that I could have lazer surgery. My Dh
andI are very upset and emotional over the situation so im not sure if I will be visiting this site again as it is just to hard right now. Good luck every one!

I'm so sorry to hear that MrsSwift :hugs: I understand about it being hard to be here but remember then when the pain eases a little, we'll still be here for you :hugs:

I did? Which one?

That reminds me.....I should start a thread about the lotto :rofl:

It all sounds like good things this cycle! I'll be praying that lovebug makes an appearance this month!

Congratulations on the stopping smoking as well, I'm onto 4 days now without a cigarette and I don't miss it at all!

you didn't post a thread last month? lol:rofl:
am i being delusional..i swear i thought you started one..LOL xP
nvm i guess not:dohh::shrug:
ohhhhh, and what happened with this lotto? did you post? lol
Awwhh thank you:]
im trying really hard this cycle, i really wish i would get the little bug before my birthday, its so much pressure lol:wacko:
LAST MINUTE UPDATE
omg!!! i just checked my email, i bought questions from a psychic on ebay about 1 week ago and we just recently got in-touch due to both of our hectic schedules and she told me i could have conceived already and that the spirits are telling me to be really ready for mother hood and she told me to drink this stuff until i find out if im pregnant or not..
how accurate are their readings?
have any of you ladies had readings from psychics and were they correct?
i kind of feel...happy and relieved..lol but still really confused..they also said my ph is off..what does that mean?

Hello every one. So as most of you know I got my BFP last week and I went to the dr 2 days ago and found out I have PCOS so they had to terminate my pregnancy so that I could have lazer surgery. My Dh
andI are very upset and emotional over the situation so im not sure if I will be visiting this site again as it is just to hard right now. Good luck every one!

So sorry mrsSwift. I hope it works out for you soon.

And I hope everything is okay Ducky!

I'm going for my second IUI on Sunday and Monday. So wish me luck all!

oh, mrs swift, i'm so sorry! take your time to grieve. i hope you will come back when you are ready. take care of yourself, sweetie. :hugs:

good luck mas!

abii, i never had one, but i read tarot cards and am eerily accurate. i'm afraid to read my own, though...

oh, mrs swift, i'm so sorry! take your time to grieve. i hope you will come back when you are ready. take care of yourself, sweetie. :hugs:

good luck mas!

abii, i never had one, but i read tarot cards and am eerily accurate. i'm afraid to read my own, though...

OMG, ducky...I read tarot cards too!!! Last month, DH and I had our house flood and lost power, so I decided to read his cards (since there is nothing to do in the dark) right before AF, and my cards read that their could be a possible new person in our lives around 11-7!!! The 7th of next month is approx 2 days past AF due date, so I would just love to believe it could be true!!! Wishful thinking, I know.

I'm so sorry MrsSwift10, please know we are all here for you when you are ready. We all hope for you the best and pray for you and your family.

Ducky, I am sorry I didn't post before the tarot post, but I also hope the best for you in this unsure time - I'll be praying that your little bean was just getting comfy taking his/her time to snuggle in.

Hi gassy ladies! I've not popped in for a while. Congrats to all the bfp's i've missed. How is everybody? I'm cd 12 today. Got my + opk yesterday but was only just + but it was + all the same. I'm getting stretchy cm for first time ever! (Sorry tmi). Hubby was in a mood last night so didn't get any action. I'll jump on his tonight though. Good luck to the ladies waiting to test.

I'm with ya, girl! DH is zonked out right now and I bet him $20 that I get my smiley opk tomorrow morning...just like last month (let's hope)! Was no use fighting him, he was so tired I think his swimmers were asleep as well, but I have plans for the AM though! :sex: Hopefully it will be when it counts!

hey ladies, well today was my first official day of using preseed, and to put it simple, that stuff is amazing! lol.
I think i might be hitting my fertile peak soon, no ewcm, its mainly watery-like cm, its clear and im still getting -opks which is what i expected at cd10

Yeah Abii - I used preseed last month, but only as lube (sorry if TMI), but still was amazed with it. This month we are doing it "as directed" and since my cm is similar, I am hoping it will do the trick! DH practically slipped off the bed yesterday :rofl: , so I am betting on his swimmers making it up "there" with ease!

Abii, Fingersxed, wannabthemum, mich31... and all other GG's "about to O,"

I am sooo ready this month ladies - let's do this! :hugs: We all seem to be on the same time frame for "O"...gosh I would be super excited seeing some more ladies on this time frame make it to the :bfp: finish line ... it's only a bit over two weeks from now! Till then I gotta keep my excitement at bay so for all us Gassy Girls not yet knocked up, I say "Pack those bags little EGG's, the O-plane is at the gate!" :plane:

Hi ladies just to update i have just had a big smiley face on my clearblue ovulation test! done a test this morning but was negative so done another just now andgot my smiley face. Im trying to work out if this means i have already ovulated or that im about to? I have been very tender and achey down by my uterus last 2 days but im not sure if i have already ovulated or im about to? please can anyone give me any info. xx

It means that you're having a surge which in turn means you're about to ovulate, you want to be BD'ing today, tomorrow and the day after to maximise your chances.

On another note, don't waste tests by doing them in the morning, the majority of women don't have a LH surge (I think it's LH but my baby brain is well and truly kicking in today!) in the morning, it's afternoon or evening when it's detectable.

I hope this is your cycle hunni :hugs:

Thanks hun for the info will defo be getting busy tonight and the next few days, just showed hubby the test and hes well happy we are hoping for a boy as we already have 2 lovely little girls. but whatever the outcome we will be happy with our baby whatever the sex. fingers crossed xx

i have been testing twice a day with them clearblue ovulation tests, at midday and then again around 9pm! last night was negative and the 1 i did late this morning was also negative. But the test i took around 3pm this afternoon came up positive! been having lots of right side pain all day today and still tender. sooo excited and hope this is my month would be great to be Bump buddies with you!

yes, what kate said! smart girl, that one! :thumbup::haha:

crossables crossed!

hey ladies, well today was my first official day of using preseed, and to put it simple, that stuff is amazing! lol.
I think i might be hitting my fertile peak soon, no ewcm, its mainly watery-like cm, its clear and im still getting -opks which is what i expected at cd10

Yeah Abii - I used preseed last month, but only as lube (sorry if TMI), but still was amazed with it. This month we are doing it "as directed" and since my cm is similar, I am hoping it will do the trick! DH practically slipped off the bed yesterday :rofl: , so I am betting on his swimmers making it up "there" with ease!
LOL:rofl::rofl::laugh2:
how did he slip off the bed?:rofl:
ahh i see, im not really using it for lubricant but it really does make :sex: awesome lol xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->