The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

abii, i never had one, but i read tarot cards and am eerily accurate. i'm afraid to read my own, though...
I would ask you to read mine but you'd probably charge and i dont have anymore money haha.
However that is interesting and im still interested.

Haha thats okay.
i was just saying im interested:]
whenever you get your practice back in let me know:thumbup:

will do! i'm actually thinking about doing some practicing this weekend, if i get a free minute. lol

haha okay sounds great:]
so how is little beep doing?

Thanks hun for the info will defo be getting busy tonight and the next few days, just showed hubby the test and hes well happy we are hoping for a boy as we already have 2 lovely little girls. but whatever the outcome we will be happy with our baby whatever the sex. fingers crossed xx

i have been testing twice a day with them clearblue ovulation tests, at midday and then again around 9pm! last night was negative and the 1 i did late this morning was also negative. But the test i took around 3pm this afternoon came up positive! been having lots of right side pain all day today and still tender. sooo excited and hope this is my month would be great to be Bump buddies with you!

I'm keeping the vacant bump buddy spot open for you :winkwink: Now you just have to get that bfp!! :haha:
Another little bit of info for you, it's thought that female sperm is slow swimming but longer lasting and boy sperm is fast swimming but shorter lasting, the theory goes that if you want a boy then you should BD on the day of ovulating and for a girl you should BD just before.....I don't know how true it is though!

yes, what kate said! smart girl, that one! :thumbup::haha:

crossables crossed!

I wouldn't go as far as to say I was smart.......I knew absolutely nothing before I joined BnB :blush:

Hello ladies! Hoping I can join you all here for the dreaded 2ww. I am only 1dpiui and a little behind you all but desperately need someone to comiserate with during the next 14 days. We've been ttc for about 3 years and have just done my second IUI. Somebody commented that this was a lucky board, and I could use a little luck this month.
Fingers crossed and baby dust to all!

abii, beep's doing pretty good so far! i've been drinking water like it's going out of style, and i totally think it's helping! i didn't have any blood except a tiny tiny tiny bit tonight when we got back from the mall, but i think it was because of all the walking we did.

i was selected for a panel to get a free old navy winter coat if i post a review and some pictures after i buy it, so i went there tonight to see what they had. i'm not sure if i want to get a winter coat for now, until i don't fit into it anymore, then have it for next year, or get a maternity coat for when i need it later. i didn't find anything i was in love with when i was there, so i am going to try another store with maternity and see if there's something there i like.

welcome chels! this seems to be a pretty lucky thread! if i remember correctly, i am to blame for kicking it off! lol.. crossables crossed!

Hello ladies! Hoping I can join you all here for the dreaded 2ww. I am only 1dpiui and a little behind you all but desperately need someone to comiserate with during the next 14 days. We've been ttc for about 3 years and have just done my second IUI. Somebody commented that this was a lucky board, and I could use a little luck this month.
Fingers crossed and baby dust to all!
Welcome Chels, I go for my 2nd iui tomorrow. I got an hcg trigger shot this morning and I'm doing iuis at 24 and 48 hrs past trigger. I think this is not only a lucky board but a very supportive board, you've come to the right place.

Good luck and :dust:to you

Morning ladies. @ celtic star- well defo got busy last night so fingers crossed its worked? i tested this afternoon with the ovulation test and its negative so its only picked the LH surge up yesterday? will be getting busy tonight though just to make sure! lol. I have just been reading up lots on the net about increasing chances to conceive a boy, and so far things are looking good and were doing things right as we only got busy yesterday on my ovulation day and the last time was around a week ago! soooo heres hoping il be getting my bfp in 2 weeks. xx

I'm in the tww again! 1dpo today. So excited. Think we covered our bases. I ovulated cd 13. We bd cd's 6, 8, 10, 12, 13 and twice on cd 14. Well, it will be twice today anyway! He he.

Im also 1dpo overly excited to fingers crossed we all get our bfp's x

Woo hoo! Someone on the same dpo. Even more exciting. Kinda jumped on hubby when i see my ewcm last night. Never got it before so this cycle feels lucky for me. Good luck.

well i defo ovulated yesterday but my cm was thick and creamy??? so not to sure what to think of that! jumped on my hubby too last night just incase.
yh defo more exciting to be going through this exact same dates as you, hope we get our bfp's xx

The best cm i ever got was watery. I've only been off the pill for 4 months so looks like i'm all natural now.

Red blood today... Please change my status to :angel: I don't want to just erase the BFP like it never happened. I lost him/her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->