The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Thank you so much girls. You are the best.

I feel as though my heart has been ripped from my chest.

I know how you feel hun its the worst feeling ever. i have lost 3 boys all at 15/16 weeks gestation and gave birth to them. you will get through this we never forget our little angels but we do move on in time. x

Thank you so much girls. You are the best.

I feel as though my heart has been ripped from my chest.

An Angel Never Dies.

Don’t let them say I wasn’t born,
That something stopped my heart
I felt each tender squeeze you gave,
I’ve loved you from the start.

Although my body you can’t hold
It doesn’t mean I’m gone
This world was worthy, not of me
God chose that I move on.

I know the pain that drowns your soul,
What you are forced to face
You have my word, I’ll fill your arms,
Someday we will embrace.

You’ll hear that it was meant to be,
God doesn’t make mistakes
But that wont soften your worst blow,
Or make your heart not ache.

I’m watching over all you do,
Another child you’ll bear
Believe me when I say to you,
That I am always there.

There will come a time, I promise you,
When you will hold my hand,
Stroke my face and kiss my lips
And then you’ll understand.

Although I’ve never breathed your air,
Or gazed into your eyes
That doesn’t mean I never was,
An Angel never dies.

Author Unknown.​

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I lost my first son 17 years ago, and i still ask why....... xxxxxx

Oh Lauren, I'm so sorry. It's never an easy thing to lose a baby. I lost two as well. I remember each one. Take time to grieve and take care of yourself. Remember if you need anything, we're here for you. My heart aches for you, sweetie. :hugs:

abii, beep's doing pretty good so far! i've been drinking water like it's going out of style, and i totally think it's helping! i didn't have any blood except a tiny tiny tiny bit tonight when we got back from the mall, but i think it was because of all the walking we did.

i was selected for a panel to get a free old navy winter coat if i post a review and some pictures after i buy it, so i went there tonight to see what they had. i'm not sure if i want to get a winter coat for now, until i don't fit into it anymore, then have it for next year, or get a maternity coat for when i need it later. i didn't find anything i was in love with when i was there, so i am going to try another store with maternity and see if there's something there i like.
Awwhh well thats good hun:]
glad to hear he/she is doing well:thumbup:
Hahaha oh my gosh i know what you mean, the mall out here is HUGE and it takes about 2 hrs to walk around the whole thing. I dont like it lol xP
Ohhh thats cool, what kind of winter coats were there?
were they all one style or something is that why you didn't like them?
because when i go shopping i cant have two of the same styled things unless they are tangtops lol xP
Awwhh, thats so exciting. I cant wait until i go maternity shopping:haha:
Today df and i used both softcup[for the first time] and preseed this morning i was having alot of crampy feeling last night and this morning which is really unusual for how late in my cycle i am, i should be close to O'ing but my opk's are still very very veryyy light.
Whats weird is when i started the opk's they were dark! and than they kept getting lighter.
I will take a photo of them later when i test again.
So i dont know whats going on but hopefully we get the eggy this time.

Hi girls, all the signs pointing to ov happening today or tomorrow. I have been getting twinges around my ovaries and opk's getting a little darker. Bd'd yesterday and made hubby a nice dinner tonight, the wine is poured and I am ready to pounce when he is finished ;) lol
getting close to the TWW again, time to drive myself crazy symptom spotting!! x

I'm so sorry Lauren! We are all here for you, though.

Yay 28329, mich31, and soon abii and wanna! Add me to the pos Opk list today!!!! Woooo hooo!!! I felt like I was going to this AM so I made hubby stop and grab some musinex this morning (never tried it before) and a few hours after taking it I had more cm that I have ever seen in my life! Got the pos right after, and been BDing like mad the past few days so fingersxed now. I decided that the tww is the worst for me since I symptom spot like a crazy person! I'm Sooo happy to be on the same schedule as u ladies...let the wait begin!! The best part about testing is it will be near my birthday, Nov 4th!!!!!

Lauren, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm keeping you and your angel in my thoughts and prayers.

Cera- We will be testing at the same time! I am 2dpiui and am going to try to wait and test on the 4th. By that time I will be 13dpiui. Hopefully we will both get our BFP's!!

Cera- We will be testing at the same time! I am 2dpiui and am going to try to wait and test on the 4th. By that time I will be 13dpiui. Hopefully we will both get our BFP's!!

Yay!!! Testing buddy!!!!!:hugs:

I'll hopefully be testing on the 6th nov girls :) did another opk yesterday evening and it was positive in seconds, no temp shift this morning so assuming I will ov today n get the shift tomorrow :) its my 2nd month taking clomid so very pleased I am ovulating right on time, fingersxd that this is the month for us :) :dust: x

Lauren, I'm so sorry sweetheart! :hugs:

xx

Edited my personal ramblings out, as it just makes me feel worse when it's ignored.

Im so sorry Lauren :cry:

Congrats to the new BFP's sorry to everyone's who's had af xx

Sorry ive not been around for a while ive been on holiday :)

I'll hopefully be testing on the 6th nov girls :) did another opk yesterday evening and it was positive in seconds, no temp shift this morning so assuming I will ov today n get the shift tomorrow :) its my 2nd month taking clomid so very pleased I am ovulating right on time, fingersxd that this is the month for us :) :dust: x

Hurray wanna!!! :happydance:

After blasting through a box of cb digi OPK's yesterday (worth it but my pocketbook is crying) I am thinking two things:

(1) I have to admit I am officially a POAS addict :test: , and
(2) I need to buy some Internet cheapies I hear everyone talking about because I know if I try and test super early on the 4th, I'm going to want to continue until either getting a :bfp: or old crazy :witch: shows up. So any ladies have advice on which ones to get!??

Also, how long is the lh surge supposed to last, and when time wise should your BBT rise after noting the surge? :shrug: Thx for the advice ladies, this is my first month trying to temp!

Hurray wanna!!! :happydance:

After blasting through a box of cb digi OPK's yesterday (worth it but my pocketbook is crying) I am thinking two things:

(1) I have to admit I am officially a POAS addict :test: , and
(2) I need to buy some Internet cheapies I hear everyone talking about because I know if I try and test super early on the 4th, I'm going to want to continue until either getting a :bfp: or old crazy :witch: shows up. So any ladies have advice on which ones to get!??

Also, how long is the lh surge supposed to last, and when time wise should your BBT rise after noting the surge? :shrug: Thx for the advice ladies, this is my first month trying to temp!

Not sure about the temping thing. I haven't tried that but have been thinking about it. I have not ordered off the internet but I hear that the dollar store sells pregnancy and OPK and they are pretty cheap. I'm going to look into that today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->