The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

hi ladies thought id check in and see how your all doing??? been reading back a few pages

Lauren - sorry for your loss, heartbreaking we all know how u feel, sending huge hugs xx

Hope all the bfp ladies are keeping well :thumbup::thumbup: busy growing those beans!!!

Sorry to the ladies who got af, chin up and good luck for nxt cycle :thumbup:

As for me am currently cd16, i should be ov anywhere between 2moro and thurs. Been sticking to the SMEP this cycle so fx. Havent had the amount of ewcm id be looking for, hopefully the nxt day or so it will arrive. Had a tiny amount last night but it had a very very light pink tinge to it, ive never had that mid cycle before. Has anyone else experienced this????
On another note am happy as i weighed myself yesterday and i have hit a weight loss of 1 stone woop woop was very pleased!!

Good luck to everyone in their tww, wont be long till iam joining u all in the crazy limbo land :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sorry for your loss Lauren.

I am at last 3dpo again, cd22. As a note I tested with OPKs 4 times a day combined ICs and smileys. Never got a positive! I knew from last month that I have a short surge hence 4 tests a day when I have fertile cm/CP signs. I never tested FMU as always thought you shouldn't but I am definate this is how I missed it. I think I have a very early morning short surge. The only reason I know I've ov'd is from temping and the fact that my CM dried up.

Cera - from what I gather we are all different and also vary month to month. Last month I had a negative OPK at 10pm, positive at 10am and negative at 2pm. Some ladies have 2 days of positives. I think I Ov the day if my surge, some ladies don't ovulate until a day or two later. Sorry that is no help. The best vet is to use ICs until you start to see a second line then combine with digi.

Hi Mas, did you ovulate today? if I get the temp shift in the morn then I will have ov'd n we will be due for testing at around the same time along with a few if the other girls, good luck :dust:

I'm sorry, I'm just so hormonal and fed up! :cry: I was 2 weeks late and I had a bright red bleed, which eventually went brown and then I had that constant wet feeling again. There wasn't major cramping with it, but I did have backache and I still do. The only time I've ever bled like that was when I miscarried before I had my son, I just don't know whats going on anymore! :cry: xx

Oh Coleey :hugs: Did you do any tests after AF was due? Have you done one now? It might not be a m/c, Ducky has had some scary bright red bleeds as well and her beep is still hanging in there.

Never feel like you can't ramble or vent on here, that's what we're for :hugs:

I am officially in my tww now! Finished my b2b iui's few hrs ago, so for now will just hope. Good luck to us all!

Evening ladies well i am 2dpo and feeling a bit Gassy (feel so sorry for my hubby lol) and have the sorest nipples ever! not sure if these are signs of preggers but fingers crossed it is. x

I'm so sorry you are feeling upset, Coleey. I wish I knew enough to be able to give you educated advice, but I am a novice to all of this. I do have open ears for you and will be praying for you! :hugs:

Coleey- I have heard of several people who spot or bled pretty heavily before they got their BFP. Have you tested? Keeping my fingers crossed that all is well with you and it's just a sign of your BFP!

AFM- 3dpiui and the cramps in my ovaries are only just now starting to go away.
I have a question for you all- I have read on other boards that you aren't supposed to work out during the 2ww. Some say you are only supposed to lay off cardio. My doctor hasn't said anything to me about laying off the exercise. Has anyone heard anything different?
I work out everyday after work- not for any health reason, just to work off the stress of the day before coming home. I don't know if I should cut it out for the 2ww or just take it easy and don't over do it. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I don't know what the advice would be after iui but I read that in the tww you should try to be as active as possible because it helps blood move to the uterus. I think if you exercise regularly and your body is already used to it then you should continue but maybe pay attention for anything that feels as though it is putting particular strain on your body and skip that during tww. Hope this helps x

Anyone know how long after Ive stopped bleeding from this miscarriage that I might ovulate.. I know I can go get an opk but I dont want to spend the money and use them if Im not even going to ovulate for a while...

Thank you ladies :hugs:

I haven't done a home test since about 11dpo, which had a faint second line, until today. With how far gone I was with my LO before a test said positive, we just waited.
However, my OH brought home a test for me today, but I messed it up as I was so nervous!
I'm spotting every time after :sex: now, never had that before.. so no more until after my doctors app Thursday!

Frisbeemama: I'm not sure hun, I know you're extremely fertile afterwards though.

Good luck everyone waiting for their BFP! :flow: xx

Wannabthemum- Thanks for your input. I have heard conflicting information, so I figure I will keep going but take it easy.

Hello ladies, I have been MIA since AF got me last go around. I am now CD 20 and AF is due in 10 days.
I am praying this is our month. Things have been stressful as we are moving into a new place but i have to stay positive. This is TTC 4th cycle. I went to the doc on Friday last week to see if there was something going on with me. She has ordered tests to see if my pogeserone...sp levels are ok. I find out Thursday so fingers crossed. She basically told me to relax and it should hapen but that is so hard to do since I concieved my daughter (Bella yrs old) with my ex husband one night after a work party...some one say tequillia? We bd ONE time w/out protection the FIRST day after my period and KABOOM I got preggs! Can you believe that?
We divorced shortly after Bella was born. I Just married my college sweetheart in July and we really want to expand the family, he is Bella's father in every sense of the word but it would mean the world to him if we could have one as he has never had children.
Ok...so there's my life story... FINGERS and TOES crossed for this months BFP for EVERYONE!
xoxoxoxo

Hi frisbee,
I hope you are feeling ok. I agree with coleey that you are very fertile after a m/c, so maybe as soon as the bleeding stops, I would start trying again as long as your doctor says it's ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->