The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Yea I was just wondering if maybe I would have O pains or SOMETHING to signal to me when I O .. that would be so very helpful right now...

Morning ladies. well i am now 4dpo and feeling different? yesterday my mood changed and felt very emotional over the silliest of things, boobs are a little swolen and sore and been having headaches. Ovulation pains are now gone thank heavens, was sooo painful this month? did any of you ladies have any similar symptoms a few days after ovulation? xx

Good morning from Florida, GG's! :flower: That's funny as it reminds me of the Golden Girls tv series! How's everyone doing this morning?

Christina and Bean, thx for the input on OPK surges and temping!

Wanna, did you get your temp shift yet? I am still waiting for FF to confirm O for me - my temps are all over the place from traveling and such, and all I want to see now is that darn yellow square on my calendar highlighted to verify I O'ed!

Mich31, I was in a very strange swinging emotional mood yesterday too, it was hard to get my mind in the right place. I had sore nips and slight O-pains on suspected day of O and gone by now, but that happened for me last month too.

I hope everyone else is doing well today - it's really neat that we are all from different locations in the world but all supporting each other trying to get to the same place. :hugs:

Hi Cera,

I did get a temp shift yesterday which has maintained today but I am still getting positive OPK's...wierd! I have had tingly nipples ( :blush: ) the last two days too. Its great seeing the month map out on the BBT Chart, except now I am going to become obsessed with high temps n looking out for any signs that AF is on her way!!

Mich - I have also been quite emotional the last couple of days around OV. Found myself getting teary at little things n just feeling a little fed up! Hope that is going to pass now that I have ovulated.

Got my fingers X'D for you both :dust:

hiya ladies just wondered did any of you have had mixed emotions ttc after a m/c so i swear i have already o so hopefully we caught it but today i have been very hormonal over the smallest things like laying in bed with the OH then when he had to go to work i was like an emotional reck but im normaly the one that is telling him to go to work and he moaning that he dont want to go so did any one go through this when they convieved xx

I don't have any symptoms today, not even gas, lol. I'm tired but that isn't unusual. It's early though. I won't be testing until the 6 or 7 of November. So a while to go yet, gonna be a long tww!

Congratulations Texas :)

I'll be testing at the same time as you Mas, if I can hold out that long! Going to try and get to 14dpo before doing a test this month! Wishful thinking maybe!

Fx'd for everyone x

Congratulations Texas! :D Good luck to everyone on their 2ww! xx

That's great news Texas!! :cloud9:

I want to hold out to test with you Mas and Wanna, but who am I kidding!? I support you both pushing for at least 14 dpo, but if you wanna jump ship and test early, I'm your girl! In fact, when IS everyone testing?!?

Stumbled upon this 'conception-implantation timeline' figure yesterday and helps put DPO in perspective. (sorry-i don't know how to post pics in a thread yet).

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll67/hlandherr/figurea2.jpg

I keep talking to DH about "lil' blasto" and how he/she could be a few cells along if we concieved this month. Funny, after finding this, it isn't til 5 dpo when it is technically called a blastocyst. I showed him how I was only 3 dpo and he said, "3 DPO sounds like the robot from Star Wars." :rofl:

Speaking of technical, I finally get to call myself a GG...whoooo-eeee did I have some gas last night! :haha: Never thought I would be proud to say that!

Congratulations Texas! Happy and healthy nine months to you :happydance:

Mas, I've got everything crossed that this is your month :hugs:

well gassy and proud haha!! at the start of my tww :wacko: :coffee::wacko::coffee::wacko::cry::coffee::cry::wacko::cry::wacko::coffee::cry: that is a pic of kind of the way this tww will probably be!!

Good luck to everyone!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust:

im now 6 days late and been rather gassy! iykwim! testing tomorrow dont know how im gunna last! xx

Hi ladies, im now 5dpo and wondering when would be the best date to test? still Gassy (lol) and had the odd light headed feeling today too which is different for me. boobs and nips still sore and very fuller looking! Heres hoping we all get our bfp's this month. xx

That's a great diagram Cera. Only prob is that when I see what my body has to do and how far DH soldiers have to travel it makes the whole process seem impossible!! Lol! I'm only 3dpo so got a long way to go yet.
Good luck danniemum, fx'd for you.
Mich-as hard as it is, always best to wait until 14dpo, at least that's what I'm going to try and do this month! The bfn's that can come from early testing are such a blow and make waiting for af torture x

hiya ladies just wondered did any of you have had mixed emotions ttc after a m/c so i swear i have already o so hopefully we caught it but today i have been very hormonal over the smallest things like laying in bed with the OH then when he had to go to work i was like an emotional reck but im normaly the one that is telling him to go to work and he moaning that he dont want to go so did any one go through this when they convieved xx

Im crossing everything for you dinidani! I have been on quite a mood swing rollercoaster the past couple days too.. but Im not sure when I O'd my blood was drawn a week ago and my HCG was back down to zero but I have NO idea when I could possibly O.. Im not focusing all my time on it though.. if it happens it happens and if it doesnt then Ill jump back on hardcore trying next month.
yay Texas!!! :happydance:

good lck to you ladies almost ready to test!!! crossable's crossed for you all!!

frisbeemama12 - Glad you dont feel you are focusing everything on this month ttc, u sure have been through hell :hugs::hugs: best of luck i hope your bfp comes soon for you xx

Texas congratulations to you :happydance::happydance: h&h 9 months to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"