The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

well i'm now 12DPO and despite my temp dropping still no AF

i'm wondering if lil bean is going to hang on in there :rain:

Congratulations to the ladies who got there :bfp:

I'm joinin ya cuz I got my 1st faint :bfp: this afternoon... Waiting a few more days to retest and get a scan/blood work to confirm... I'm estactic!!

Good Luck to those testing soon and wishing the best to everyone... I'm Soo Happy!!

I'm joinin ya cuz I got my 1st faint :bfp: this afternoon... Waiting a few more days to retest and get a scan/blood work to confirm... I'm estactic!!

Good Luck to those testing soon and wishing the best to everyone... I'm Soo Happy!!

Congrats!:happydance:

I am having some twingey cramps, kinda like when you hit a nerve type feeling low in my tummy. And I'm still really tired.

Big congrats hunni :hugs:

H&H 9 months to you xx

I am having some twingey cramps, kinda like when you hit a nerve type feeling low in my tummy. And I'm still really tired.

i know how you feel everyones asking me weather im in pain but its not pain its just weird and i normaly like my sleep but the ladt couple of days i have not been able to sleep with out getting up to go to the toilet and when i come back im wide awake its realy not normal for me and having the worst ever moodswings and realy bad dreams grrrr why cant you just have some way of knowing whats happeneing in your body xx

Morning ladies.....
Big congrats to those who got their bfp's and fingers crossed to those of us who are waiting to test! im 6dpo feeling a little more tired each day now and a little crampy. Boobs are huge and hurting still very achey. feeling hot everyday aswell especially at night! Still Gassy everyday (poor hubby Lol). so hoping this are all good positive signs. x

Hi all. Thought id check in for first time this cycle!
My siggy says im 6 dpo but actually think ive figured out this cycle that i o on cd9/10 rather than cd14!
Symptoms at mo: v gassy, indigestion, chapped peely lips, watery/creamy cm
Keeping my fingers crossed.
:dust: to all
Xxx

hey ladies how are we all today ???

im loving the title gassy girls and that is so me right now lol poor OH

well the post man didnt even bring my test after holding out this long i cant even test!! im now 7 days late!

well the post man didnt even bring my test after holding out this long i cant even test!! im now 7 days late!
Aarghhh, as if the wait isn't bad enough! is thee no way you can get hold of one somewhere else? I'd be driven completely mad :wacko:
7 days late sounds positive tho, got my fx'd for you :)

no OHs working alll day and i cant get to the shop LOs poorly so gunna have to just wait! ive only lasted this long because i didnt realise how late i actually was untill i looked inmy journal and had mentioned AF had come last month x

Hey ladies do we have a new thread for the 2ww for nov?
or are we continuing here, ive been gone for about a week and a half

ive got one going girls if thats what people are wanting and i realy dont feel to sorry for my oH with me being gassy i feel sorry for me i thing the OH has more gas then me hehe if he wants he can have the morning sickness for the amonth of time ill get it this time xx

Hey ladies do we have a new thread for the 2ww for nov?
or are we continuing here, ive been gone for about a week and a half

You can continue on here if you want, I'd love to see the list on page one with all :bfp:'s on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->