The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

I'm 3dpo today. Got mega bad cramping and abundant creamy cm. Think it's too early for symptoms but it doesn't stop me from spotting them. Lol. How is everyone doing? I've not been here for a little while, been silently stalking though.

Hey ladies do we have a new thread for the 2ww for nov?
or are we continuing here, ive been gone for about a week and a half

You can continue on here if you want, I'd love to see the list on page one with all :bfp:'s on it!

I like this thread and hope it continues :) Its nice that the name has changed to gassy girls instead of a specific testing period of time, it makes it open to anyone. I think thats what makes this thread so good, there are women at all different stages of TTC sharing experiences and knowledge. If another thread starts for Nov I'll prob join in but I think I'll be back on here everyday for general info about how gassy everyone is feeling
:friends: :friends: :friends:

:dust:

Yeah, this is a great thread. Big thanks to celticstar for starting it!

Hey girls, i havent been on here since sunday!!! i have had a terrible week! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: and more :cry:

On sunday evenin i started gettin really bad pains, so bout 4hours later i rang the out of hours doc and he told me he thought it was a kidney infection and to come see him so i went uo and he took one look at me and told me to go straight to casulty! so went there and within an hour i was seen by the triage nurse and sent up to gynae for an early pregnancy scan! I was just over 6weeks pregnant, in sooo much pain, but no bleeding at all so i still kinda thought it was a kidney infection! the doc came and done an internal scna and after a loooooooonnnnnnggg 10mins she told me she couldnt see any sign of a pregnancy in my womb, she went and got another doc and he did 2 internal scans and an internal examination, then told me the same thing, there was nothing there!! he took blood to check my hcg levels and told me to come back in 48hours to get more done and explained that they should double but that they are worried that it might be an ectopic pregnancy! so as i stood up of the beed i fainted, with high blood pressure they kept me in hospital over night and put me on a drip! at 5am the doc came and told me that my hcg levels wer 386, so ther was a def pregnancy there, so there was 3 options 1) i was earlier than i thot and that wud make sense as to y the pregnancy wasnt showin up on screen and low hcg levels, 2)it was an ectopic pregnancy and they wud no that wen my 2nd set of results came or 3) i had miscarried! so anyway, got out on monday even, went back for my bloods on tuesday night then waitin nervously all day wednesday for results, they eventually rang me to tell me my hcg levels had DROPPED!!! it was a failed pregnancy, but they wanted me to come back thursday night for more bloods just to rule out ectopic, i went back got the results 2day and they told me they wer still falling, but not very quickly but that they thought it wasnt an ectopic, it was a failed pregnancy! so all i have to do now is wait till next friday and do a pregnancy test at home then ring them with the result! and i am still not bleeding properly, only a slight bi of brown spotting!!!

i am devasted girls, cant believe this has happened!!!
dont no how to pick myself up or how to stop cryin!!

anybody any advice???

sorry this post is sooo long, i just needed to vent so badly!!!

:angel:

So sorry Tarabay, that sounds like a traumatic week :hugs:
it'll take time to get over an experience like that, in the meantime lots of hot bubble baths, a glass of wine, hugs from loved ones and rest. X

Tarabay, I'm so very sorry:(
Rest and comfort can help you somewhat. The hurt will still be there, but if things weren't right with the pregnancy then it's meant to be, next time if it's a sticky bean it will be because all is well.
Take care, we are here if you need us.

Tarabay I'm so sorry hunni :hugs: I can't say anything to make you feel better but we're all here for you if you need us :hugs:

Tarabay- I am so sorry you had to go through this! What a horrible week you have had. I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now. :hugs2: I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

oh, tara! i'm so sorry :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: please take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing.

sorry i haven't been around much, ggs, but i've been sooooo sick.. i'm nauseous all the time and throwing up at night. it's got me exhausted! trying to feel better so i can contribute properly on the boards!

Im so sorry tarabay ((hugs))

Congrats to the new BFP's and sorry to anyone gotten by the witch xx

Tarabay, I am so sorry. We're all here for you girl. :hugs:

Oh my gosh girls, I am so tired today! Only 5dpo so not considering it as a symptom (I like to pretend to myself that I am not already symptom spotting! :wacko: ) I haven't even got dressed yet!! Its 3pm!! I am on the couch feeling whacked and considering an hour in bed. I wonder whether it is a result of taking clomid. I used to ov very late and my progestrone levels were always very low even after ov so I wonder whether the fact I am ovulating earlier and getting higher progrestrone levels too is just making me feel all funny!

Is everyone going to a halloween party this weekend? We were going to my sisters to dress up with her kids and play some games but they are all sick :shrug:

:dust:

Hi ladies...

wannabethemum= im also still in dressing gown and on the couch! lol. im 7dpo today and my moods are terrible, snapping at poor hubby and generally feeling fed up? hungry all the time and having a few twingey pains on my left lower side. boobs still huge and hurting and my lower back is achey. x

Hi ladies...

wannabethemum= im also still in dressing gown and on the couch! lol. im 7dpo today and my moods are terrible, snapping at poor hubby and generally feeling fed up? hungry all the time and having a few twingey pains on my left lower side. boobs still huge and hurting and my lower back is achey. x

Hubby has been getting increasingly impatient with me as the day has gone on :winkwink: He has been doing loads of DIY around the house while I have been sitting on the couch drinking tea :coffee: Trying to convince him that its a good idea if we go for a walk into the town to get a curry for dinner and then walk back....I am failing so far!!! I just can't be bothered cooking and think the walk will do me good. I wonder how he will cope if we ever do get a :bfp: and I develop food cravings etc :haha:

Im so sorry tarabay.. Unfortunately I know what that feels like.. I suffered a missed miscarriage in March and just suffered a miscarriage this month... Id hug you if you were near. Nothing but time can get you over such loss.. :hugs:

Hello girls! I'm 8dpiui and have been having some lower back pain and cramps. The weird thing is that I don't have sore boobs. I ususally get them pretty severly almost immediately after O'ing. I've had some dull twinges and slight soreness, but nothing like usual. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is good, but everything I've read said sore boobies is one of the first noticable symtoms of pregnancy. Trying not to obsess this 2ww but it's so hard, especially on the weekends when I have so much time read message boards and research symptoms! I'm hoping AF stays away- I'll be testing next Saturday and I want to see those double lines!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for us all. Lots of baby dust to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->