The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Morning ladies...

well im now 8dpo and my lower back is soooo achey, getting cramps on and off boobs still enormous and achey too! feeling nauseus now and then but eating like a horse. belly feels and looks bloated constantly and im still hot everynight! Hope these are all good signs fingers crossed for us all. xx

Hello girls! I'm 8dpiui and have been having some lower back pain and cramps. The weird thing is that I don't have sore boobs. I ususally get them pretty severly almost immediately after O'ing. I've had some dull twinges and slight soreness, but nothing like usual. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is good, but everything I've read said sore boobies is one of the first noticable symtoms of pregnancy. Trying not to obsess this 2ww but it's so hard, especially on the weekends when I have so much time read message boards and research symptoms! I'm hoping AF stays away- I'll be testing next Saturday and I want to see those double lines!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for us all. Lots of baby dust to everyone!

Hey Chels, I have the same thing going on. I have some increased nip sensitivity, but my bb's are sore at all!! Unfortunetly for me, this happened last month although the soreness went away at 4 dpo and I am at 6 dpo today, so that is making me hang onto hope. I too am reading up and it does seem you can still NOT have sore bb's at this point and still have a bun in the oven! Fingersxed for us!

Mich - all those signs sound super promising! :happydance: Can't wait til you test!!!

Wanna - gheeze you are speaking my language. :sleep::sleep: I don't know if it was cause I had to pack up and move our work to a new location all last week or not but I have been soooooo tired since like 2 dpo. I am feeling better today after taking it easy. Are you having any other symptoms?!?

How's everyone else doing...got my fingers and toes crossed for everyone! :dust: Baby dust to us all!!!!!!!!!

My nipples actually seem like they are darker than usual and Im coming down with a cold :( but other than that I dont have ANY idea when I will or may have Od since my miscarriage a few weeks ago..

Wanna - gheeze you are speaking my language. :sleep::sleep: I don't know if it was cause I had to pack up and move our work to a new location all last week or not but I have been soooooo tired since like 2 dpo. I am feeling better today after taking it easy. Are you having any other symptoms?!?

How's everyone else doing...got my fingers and toes crossed for everyone! :dust: Baby dust to us all!!!!!!!!!

Hi Cera

I am not sure if I am having many other symptoms or whether I am noticing things that actually happen every month. My nipples are very sore and I have had sore boobs since ovulation. I have also had some very vivid dreams the last two nights but again I'm not sure whether that is just because I have had alot on my mind recently.

Still got a week to go before testing....arrrrrgggghhhhh :wacko::wacko::wacko:

My nipples actually seem like they are darker than usual and Im coming down with a cold :( but other than that I dont have ANY idea when I will or may have Od since my miscarriage a few weeks ago..

I read somewhere that both of those are really good signs!!! I need to keep a word document with all the good links I come across so I can drop some links in here for reference. Fingers super crossed for you frisbee!!!

Hi Cera

I am not sure if I am having many other symptoms or whether I am noticing things that actually happen every month. My nipples are very sore and I have had sore boobs since ovulation. I have also had some very vivid dreams the last two nights but again I'm not sure whether that is just because I have had alot on my mind recently.

Still got a week to go before testing....arrrrrgggghhhhh :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I know the wait suuuuuxxxxx! :brat: Maybe we need to add to our thread name \with all of our current nipple issues!

DH cracked up yesterday when I came home from the dollar store with a BAG full of hpt's! :blush: I am like a little chimpmunk stocking up for next weekend....

hey ladies well thats me anything between 5 and 3dpo am not sure but iam approaching the last weeks wait before af is due. Iam tired, emotional, very gassy :blush: but strangest of all i have a warm constant tingling sensation deep inside the bottom of my tummy, oh yes and a sore back and slight heartburn!! not that iam symptom spotting at all haha:haha:. Of course there is a reasonable explanation for all of the above so not getting my hopes up. So mixed up with my feelings going everywhere, i went to the hospital on friday to see my best friend and her new baby boy, i sat holding him and staring at him he is so perfect, my heart was aching the hole time but i also feel so happy for her. She's coming home today, she is my next door neighbour, already the front of the house has new baby balloons and banners everywhere and soon everyone will be here for her arriving home with him. I feel like i cant breathr so iam going to my mums till later this evening :wacko:. Iam due to be my other friends birthing partner next week, she could go in to labour at any time please keep your fingers crossed i get my bfp this month ladies it would make everything just that bit easier to cope with.

Hope your all doing well, thinking of you all :hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I know the wait suuuuuxxxxx! :brat: Maybe we need to add to our thread name \with all of our current nipple issues!

DH cracked up yesterday when I came home from the dollar store with a BAG full of hpt's! :blush: I am like a little chimpmunk stocking up for next weekend....

Ha ha ha ha.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I had to stop myself buying some cheapies at Morrisons today. I know that as soon as I buy them I'll be tempted to start testing so I am not going to let myself buy any until next weekend.....thats the plan so far anyway!!!

HeavyHeart- its such a hard situation to be in when on one hand you are so happy for your friend and on the other hand you are so very sad for yourself. Try to stay positive, remember that our bodies respond to how we are feeling and you need to keep yourself in a positive frame of mind so that your body can concentrate on everything else it has to do this month so that you get your sticky bean. Fingersx'd for you this month.

:flower:

:dust:

morning ladies well this month has been an emotional one same symptoms as before I got my bfp but feeling ruther sick this morning but nothing this is the same but this is of the scales my bb are getting very bigger and sore im not complaining though never is the OH heh but I know I diffenetly O'd this month felt ovulation pain which was weird as I didn't have it last time xx

wow Dinidani! I can only hope I have Od or that its coming.. I have no warning signs yet.. I did have my DH and My own mother ask me if I was pregnant simply because I had a bbq chicken sandwich at Bw3s, but I put onion tomato lettuce and.. mayo on it.. They said it was way to particular for me and I said I didnt know but my nipples are still dark and I have been so incredibly tired but couldnt get to sleep last night to save my life! I didnt fall asleep till after 2am!! :wacko:
although... I did have a random pinching thing yesterday that I could actually pinpoint in my abdomen.. maybe I Od yesterday? hmmm I should :sex: tonight or tomorrow night to be safe hahaha Im sure my DH wouldnt object! :haha:

Hi ladies..
Hope u are all well. well i am now 9dpo and im sooo tempting to test but i know its too soon, my back is still throbbing its achey day and night woke up this morning feeling like an old granny was hurting like hell. Couldnt get to sleep last night did not feel tired at all which is defo unusual for me as usualy im sleeping by 10pm everynight? boobs still heavy and huge still a bit tender too! cannot stop peeing today it started last night running to the loo after a few sips of juice? uterus is feeling full down there? Hope its all positive signs? if not i must be losing me marbles! lol.
baby dust to everyone xx

also forgot to mention iv just ordered 2 first response early result preg tests today so should be here in nxt few days, i already have some internet cheapies here which claim they can detect as little as 10ml hsg??? not sure if they are any good tho? xx

wow Dinidani! I can only hope I have Od or that its coming.. I have no warning signs yet.. I did have my DH and My own mother ask me if I was pregnant simply because I had a bbq chicken sandwich at Bw3s, but I put onion tomato lettuce and.. mayo on it.. They said it was way to particular for me and I said I didnt know but my nipples are still dark and I have been so incredibly tired but couldnt get to sleep last night to save my life! I didnt fall asleep till after 2am!! :wacko:
although... I did have a random pinching thing yesterday that I could actually pinpoint in my abdomen.. maybe I Od yesterday? hmmm I should :sex: tonight or tomorrow night to be safe hahaha Im sure my DH wouldnt object! :haha:
:haha: i know hoe you feel last night was the worst ever sleep was up every hour near on enough to go to the toilet talking about feeling sick this morning it didnt even shift till gone 2 this afternoon made myself backon sandwhich this morning before having to go to college and i normaly love the smell of meat and normaly loves bacon but this morning i was gaging at it so i called my sister to eat it :sad2: i actualy said i didnt want it ( then i thought did i just turn down backon sandwhich) :blush:
but at college today i was throughing a :hissy: fit cos it wernt going at all right today hopefully we get our sticky beans xx

Hey girls!! 11 dpo today and I told myself I wouldn't test today because of disappointment of yesterdays BFN. Well this afternoon I got my BFP and I am so happy!!!! I am worried about my cramping BUT trying to remain positive. Other symptoms, very tired, very sore breasts, nausea, and vivid dreams. Good luck to everyone waiting for their BFP!!

Hey girls!! 11 dpo today and I told myself I wouldn't test today because of disappointment of yesterdays BFN. Well this afternoon I got my BFP and I am so happy!!!! I am worried about my cramping BUT trying to remain positive. Other symptoms, very tired, very sore breasts, nausea, and vivid dreams. Good luck to everyone waiting for their BFP!!

Congratulations on your :bfp: Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

argggg why cant you have like a massive very early sign everyone is getting there bFP and i wanna test but i dont arg its so not me to care about testing but i just wanna see a BFP xxxx

Congrats Mamma! Woop Woop!!! Bring on those BFP's ladies!!!

Anyone else loosing/lost symptoms!? Urg... feeling nothing today and wondering how everyone else is doing???

Congrats mammahuff!

Not a lot of signs for me, just headaches, twinges/ pinching in my lower abdomen and sl nausea at odd times.

Hey ladies..
congrats on the bfp's. Im now 10dpo still same symptoms as last few days, done a cheapie internet test today but got a bfn :( i know its probably early but iv been sooo dieing to test! gonna wait til my first response arrive and then test again. xx

How is everyone today? Did you enjoy Halloween? We had loads of trick or treaters, some of them were tiny and I couldn't help but think about having my own LO to dress up next year :(

Mich - don't worry about the BFN, its early days yet and prob too early to get a result, put the BFN behind you and take it easy the next few days.

I'm 8dpo and been having lots of twinges and pulls today. Not sure what to think because I had loads of cramping last month for a week before AF and still got a BFN. Boobs are very sore and I think a little fuller and having serious acne breakout. FX'd that these are all positive signs that this could be the month :)

How's the symptom spotting going for every else?

Congratulations Mamma! :)

Hang in there Mich, it's still early! :hugs:

Aww Wanna :hugs: I hope this is your month sweetheart! :) My LO wasn't happy being dressed up this year, he kept pulling his bat ears off! :haha: Good luck to everyone in their 2ww! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->