The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

My LO wasn't happy being dressed up this year, he kept pulling his bat ears off!

:lol: Some of my friends have babies around a year old and they looked so cute dressed as pumpkins and skeletons.

Got my fx'd that this month is lucky for all of us x

Aww so cute! :) My LO looked so grown up walking around in his costume.. :cry:

I think this is going to be a very lucky month! Sending lots of positive thoughts and baby dust :D xx

How is everyone today? Did you enjoy Halloween? We had loads of trick or treaters, some of them were tiny and I couldn't help but think about having my own LO to dress up next year :(

Mich - don't worry about the BFN, its early days yet and prob too early to get a result, put the BFN behind you and take it easy the next few days.

I'm 8dpo and been having lots of twinges and pulls today. Not sure what to think because I had loads of cramping last month for a week before AF and still got a BFN. Boobs are very sore and I think a little fuller and having serious acne breakout. FX'd that these are all positive signs that this could be the month :)

How's the symptom spotting going for every else?

I have very similar symptoms and were about the same timeline too. Twinges and pulls in my tummy all day plus really tired, I yawned all day at work:blush: and a roaring lower backache. Plus a few moments of dizziness. My boobs a somewhat fuller, not sore though.

Hoping this is our month!

How is everyone today? Did you enjoy Halloween? We had loads of trick or treaters, some of them were tiny and I couldn't help but think about having my own LO to dress up next year :(

Mich - don't worry about the BFN, its early days yet and prob too early to get a result, put the BFN behind you and take it easy the next few days.

I'm 8dpo and been having lots of twinges and pulls today. Not sure what to think because I had loads of cramping last month for a week before AF and still got a BFN. Boobs are very sore and I think a little fuller and having serious acne breakout. FX'd that these are all positive signs that this could be the month :)

How's the symptom spotting going for every else?

I have very similar symptoms and were about the same timeline too. Twinges and pulls in my tummy all day plus really tired, I yawned all day at work:blush: and a roaring lower backache. Plus a few moments of dizziness. My boobs a somewhat fuller, not sore though.

Hoping this is our month!

Its all sounding positive Mas, would be great to see a few more bfp's on here in the next few days :) I'm getting excited now! Only 6 days to go, fx'd for you too x

Mas and Wannabthemum- your symptoms sound promising, excited to hear the outcome! Good luck!

AFM- 11DPO and I really have no symptoms. As a matter of fact, I feel like AF will be here any minute. I expect the witch to get here sometime tomorrow or Thursday. Very crampy and tired- usual pre-AF signs for me. I'm pretty bummed out about this cycle not working. I've been at this ttc game for too long and I'm emotionally drained!

Still keeping my fingers crossed to all of those waiting for their BFP. Hopefully, November will be a fruitful month!

everyone's got some good symptoms going on here....and congrats to the BFP's

Im not really symptom spotting yet (haha yeah right) but my back is killing me, my lips are extremely chapped, i have lots of "burping" gas...i have to pee like crazy (which is normal for me lol) i have had a few dizzy type moments, Im also somewhat nauseated..its weird..if i dont think about it i dont really feel it, but if i have a moment that is free of doing anything else i just feel like "blech" i dont know.

Hope its a good thing

oh and same as last month hubby hit the cervix ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

Morning ladies...
today im 11dpo. i done a frer test this morning and think i see a very very faint 2nd line??? had to open the test stick and have a proper look but there is defo a faint faint line? not sure if its a positive or not though. tried taking a pic but it shows nothing at all so cant post up 1 on here. I got another frer test so gonna wait until saturday morning to test again. xx

Morning ladies...
today im 11dpo. i done a frer test this morning and think i see a very very faint 2nd line??? had to open the test stick and have a proper look but there is defo a faint faint line? not sure if its a positive or not though. tried taking a pic but it shows nothing at all so cant post up 1 on here. I got another frer test so gonna wait until saturday morning to test again. xx

well i tested this morning i new it was well to early but i do remeber that i didnt get a positive test at 17 dpo so realy gonna have to wait loads of positive symptoms and just waiting brought a thermometer just havent got a clue how to use it so temping hopefully should be put of till after i acturalttc for number 2 heheh but if i dont bet a BFP this cylce deffo want to do it next time xxx

Morning ladies...

AHH Mich!! Grab a neighbors camera or something... I can't wait to see!!!Fingersxed it a sticky one!!!!!

everyone's got some good symptoms going on here....and congrats to the BFP's

Im not really symptom spotting yet (haha yeah right) but my back is killing me, my lips are extremely chapped, i have lots of "burping" gas...i have to pee like crazy (which is normal for me lol) i have had a few dizzy type moments, Im also somewhat nauseated..its weird..if i dont think about it i dont really feel it, but if i have a moment that is free of doing anything else i just feel like "blech" i dont know.

Hope its a good thing

oh and same as last month hubby hit the cervix ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

Yeah, babygirl, cervix smashing is awful! I think that is what happened the last two nights with DH - darn it smarts!!!! :wacko: I can't tell if it dropping is a good thing or a bad thing?

argggg why cant you have like a massive very early sign everyone is getting there bFP and i wanna test but i dont arg its so not me to care about testing but i just wanna see a BFP xxxx

I KNOW! why can our lady parts turn colors.. someone suggested that on a thread here last month :haha: I guess its to teach us patience... I want us BOTH to see our BFPs!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: To us all!!!

we do have a top quality camera as hubby does photography but the line is so faint it wont show? im gonna test again friday morning as cannot wait until saturday. xx

argggg why cant you have like a massive very early sign everyone is getting there bFP and i wanna test but i dont arg its so not me to care about testing but i just wanna see a BFP xxxx

I KNOW! why can our lady parts turn colors.. someone suggested that on a thread here last month :haha: I guess its to teach us patience... I want us BOTH to see our BFPs!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: To us all!!!

Ha ha! That would be awesome, or something like those pop-up thermometers things when you roast a turkey...so you don't test til it pops out saying "ready!" :haha:

Ohhhh definitely! Or a little jingle after sex, like on the Sims! :rofl:

Good luck Mich! :) xx

:( AF got me yesterday. It was a week early too. Gosh this is so hard to go through, I cried all night....then I found a bottle of nice red wine :)

Sorry natasha :hug: are you sure it couldn't be implantation? Especially being a week early!

Sounding positive Mich, good luck with the next test x

There's lots of symptom spotting going on girls :) I've had some cramps today, exactly the same day they started last month so not holding out much hope for a :bfp: think that AF might even come early!

Just 5 more days until AF is due so I suppose I'll know soon enough....

Natasha- sorry AF got you! The first thing I thought when you said it was a week early was implantation. Hope you aren't out for good- however, wine sounds amazing!

AFM- 12 DPO and still not Af. Not feeling very hopeful, pretty sure AF will be here tomorrow.

Fingers crossed and baby dust to all!!!

morning ladies for some its good night well it neither here curreltly 2 am here but im wide awake anyone experience very hard big swallow hurting boobs any one else that has the BFP and experienced this as this is the first time I realy noticed them xx

haha and as for the signs yh that would be so good but knowing any of us we are gonna be at a crowded place and then there is gonna be a jingle when its all implants hehe and as for the colour change don't think I could imagine my bits a different coulour hehe you could just have one of those things in gp surgery that call your name and all flash your name hhehe that would be good for round your bellly haha xx

Morning Ladies....
today im 12dpo got up this morning feeling very nauseus, wasnt actually sick but the feeling is defo there,sat here now eating some peanut butter on wholemeal toast which is defo helping. well still having usual symptoms, big achey boobs, bloating, gassy, feeling more damp down below (eww), gonna do my last frer test tomorrow morning, fingers crossed its good news xx

HI can i join too?

I am 11dpo, hoping for my sticky bean this month! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"