The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Morning Ladies....
today im 12dpo got up this morning feeling very nauseus, wasnt actually sick but the feeling is defo there,sat here now eating some peanut butter on wholemeal toast which is defo helping. well still having usual symptoms, big achey boobs, bloating, gassy, feeling more damp down below (eww), gonna do my last frer test tomorrow morning, fingers crossed its good news xx

Fingersxed for ya Mich and to all the other ladies testing! Anyone else testing tomorrow? Doing my first FRER tomorrow morning too as I already got two BFN from dollar store hpt's yesterday and today, but I'm not putting a lot of faith in that because I am only 10 dpo today. Tryin to keep positive here. :thumbup:

Slightly sore sides of bb's today for me for the first time and still have slight nipple sensitivity which usually goes away mid luteal. Been moderatly gassy all cycle and yesterday had a bit of EWCM?! Wierd I never had it before, even during O so I am super lost. Looking it up online though it looks like most women have it again before AF shows, so that doesn't make me too happy. I think I am more worried about my temp dropping than seeing a bfn again... :nope:

Hi Girls,

I am kicking myself cos I caved and tested, unsuprisingly got a :bfn: , I don't know what I was thinking, I am only 10dpo and didn't even use FMU!! Anyway, getting lots of cramps n think that my body is getting ready for AF the same way it did last month. I am due on Monday so might test on Sunday just because I am not at work that way if the results aren't good!

Cera / Mich- symptoms are sounding positive, FX'd

Really praying that this is our month girls :hugs:

:dust:

:blush:I was really thinking of testing today too. I guess I should another day or two, what do you think? I've been sick the last two mornings - really super nauseous and weird pains in tummy and hips.

:blush:I was really thinking of testing today too. I guess I should another day or two, what do you think? I've been sick the last two mornings - really super nauseous and weird pains in tummy and hips.

Def wait a couple of days Mas, I'm mad with myself for testing too early, just going to obsess about it the next few days.
Symptoms are sounding good tho
:)

morning ladies...
im 13dpo today done a frer test just now got a bfn! still feeling very nauseus today soon as i got up. last night i had a little bit of a light brown discharge when i wiped? (sorry tmi) not had anymore so dont know what it could be??? my AF isnt due until wednesday 10th i dont think shes come early as it always starts pinky and doesnt stop! not sure when to do another test? i have got all the symptoms of being pregnant. x

Hey girls, quiet on here today.
Mich - any update? Did af arrive? Hoping it was just a bit if spotting for you x

Mas - have you resisted temptation to test early?

Cera - any news with you? How are the temps looking
Afm - I had a slight temp rose this morning, still cramping a little, sore boobs still, been feeling a little sickly after eating and extremely tired but this week at work has been awful busy n I'm a bit rundown. Expecting af to rear her ugly head sometime in the next three days :(
Hoping for some :bfp: news from everyone over the weekend :dust:

hey ggs! sorry to not be around much, we had a freak snowstorm here in the northeast us and our power's been out since sunday. we finally got it back last night! i hope everyone is doing well! any new bfps to speak of?

hey ggs! sorry to not be around much, we had a freak snowstorm here in the northeast us and our power's been out since sunday. we finally got it back last night! i hope everyone is doing well! any new bfps to speak of?

Where are you located ? I am in New Jersey and we had that horrible storm on saturday that caught everyone by surprise. we were only without power for a few hours. but i feel for those of you that just got it back and for those in connecticut that still dont have it!

Hope you are all doing okay.

i'm in ct. there are still tons of people who haven't gotten it yet, but we were lucky enough to get ours back last night!

ugh... I have a cold or sinus infection or something.. my head feels like its going to implode and I want to do nothing but sleep.. bleeehhhhhhh :wacko:

ugh... I have a cold or sinus infection or something.. my head feels like its going to implode and I want to do nothing but sleep.. bleeehhhhhhh :wacko:
tell me about it never had this before whent on a train first time in ages and got a huge head ace literaly felt like I was gonna pass out and got home late well very dark feels like some one has shoved barbed wire down my throught im continuasly sneesing and as for the sleeping im always feel like sleeping but go to sleep wake up a few moments later S/S: boobs very sore very big and hard (normal?) feeling very sick all day but nothing very bloaty and need to use the toilet every 5 minuits xx

14dpo today not had any more spotting so hopefully that tiny bit i did have was implantation?? still feeling very nauseus all day everyday...been having some very very strange dreams last few days too? last nights dream i was a lesbian with no kids? very weird LOL! decided not to test now until Monday morning as my AF is due wednesday!
fingers crossed we all get BFP's x

I know tell me about it I have been moaning about going to bed latley and putting it of as much as I can but in the end it catches up to you but its alright for somepeople who cant recal theese dreams but im having a few very weird dreams every night which could explain why my sleep patern is out realy haha but apparently been looking up vivid dreams in pregnancey that not only the women have it the dads to be to have vivid dreams in the first couple of weeks so hopefully will have to keep you all updated or do anoughter threed whith peoples extremly vivid dreams and make it worth while when we see ours aint to bad :haha: x

I tested this morning and bfn
But at 9 ish this morning I went pee and when I wiped there was a swipe of pinkish red on tp! I have never spotted a day in my life, but I figured 12dpo was too late for IB. I'm not due for AF until the 8 th.

I still feel like poo.. :( and a dear friend of mine who has gone through so much.. shes had 2 miscarriages and a baby that died at 4 days old.. she found out that she is 4.5 weeks pregnant with EXCELLENT hcg levels.. Im so incredibly happy for her but I desperately wish it was me :cry:

I tested this morning and bfn
But at 9 ish this morning I went pee and when I wiped there was a swipe of pinkish red on tp! I have never spotted a day in my life, but I figured 12dpo was too late for IB. I'm not due AF until the 8 th.

I also had some very light pink spotting on tp when I wiped yesterday Mas, n that's at 12dpo too! I am not due af until tuesday but I think she might make an appearance today or tomorrow :( I also had a temp drop this morning, although still well above the cover line I think it's just the sign that af is settling in for a visit :( I hope that your spotting is IB Mas

I think we are going to take a break next month, after 19 months ttc and nothing I feel like I am driving myself crazy so going to use next month to try and lose a few pounds, relax and get health n then maybe christmas will be our time!

Frisbee- try to be positive, even thought it its very difficult :hug: I found out yesterday that a friend of mine is having a baby and although I was very happy for her I couldn't help but get a tear in my eye, I honestly never thought Ttc would be this hard!

morning ladies anybody no what you can try and take for this cold ?? as corrently have the worst headache ever got a stuffy runny nose and my throught kills not gonna test till next week as currently in limbo so hopefully and chin up frisbee and mas hugs keep us all informed xx so hope the witch dont get us xx

morning ladies anybody no what you can try and take for this cold ?? as corrently have the worst headache ever got a stuffy runny nose and my throught kills not gonna test till next week as currently in limbo so hopefully and chin up frisbee and mas hugs keep us all informed xx so hope the witch dont get us xx

morning dinidani...
for my colds i have always bought beechams lemon sachets mix them with hot water and drink they have always worked for me. xx

Hi ya,

I would love to join, AF due Friday but as i ov day 24 may not do a test till Sunday at least!

Charlene

morning dinidani...
for my colds i have always bought beechams lemon sachets mix them with hot water and drink they have always worked for me. xx

thats what i would have done but not recomended if your pregnant and or trying so having to wait for the doctors to open tomoorow for something better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->