The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Im doing better.. not physically ugh Im still coughing and have sinus stuff going on.. Im so incredibly tired all the time from it I cant wait to start feeling better! I STILL havent had any sign of AF yet and its been about 4 weeks since my mc.. I had a period about a month after my mmc in March so right now I am not trying hard to conceive but if it happens it happens.. I dont think Im going to test or anything until I have a ton of symptoms that arent just AF symptoms too.. :dust: to everyone!

Im sitting here and had an hour long debate with myself and my brain won over my heart (this time lol) i was debating getting out of the comfy chair and into the car to go buy a test.

I've been having the weirdest "symptoms" I'll tell you guys and let you tell me what you think.

1. I am nauseated all the time...but not like i need to throw up to relieve it..more like...when you are super hungry and havent eaten say since breakfast and its now 6pm..that nauseous i need to eat nowwwwwwww feeling...even though i just ate like 2 hours ago.

2. weird bubble like feelings in my stomach..like what it would feel like to have an air filter from a fish tank making bubbles in your stomach.

3. im just down right uncomfy with anything across my belly near my belly button area..keep having to unbutton even my fat days jeans =( ( im always fat but you know what i mean the ones we wear when we are bloated lol)

4. cant wear my contacts at all!! ive had my glasses on for a week now.

5. im cranky

6. when i sleep i cant sleep on my stomach.

hmm

oh yeah i had to edit this i have lots of "gas" burping a lot have gas pains once in a while for the other end lol
and i have weird agita type heartburn..its not full on heartburn but just "there"

Good morning ladies...
today im 15dpo so just done a frer test got a bfn! still feeling very nauseus everyday especially in the mornings. AF is due this wk 10th nov, might not test again now will wait to see if AF arrives? x

:'( think im out i seriusly have started to think that i cant have kids now but this morning having the worst day ever first of all my phones broke 2 laptops starting to brake go to the toilet pinkish spotting on the toilet paper arggg realy thought that i was now this is realy not fare every one elsee is nearly there and theres me and im like what the hell is wrong with me :'( now im stressing out cos i realy thought i was i think im giving up and if it happens it happenes it just feels like im not getting any where with it just want to have mine and my OH baby growing just realy started to hate myself now xx

Good morning GG's,

Sorry about the power outages up north Ducky and Babygirl - hope you are dug out of the snow! Coleey and Chels...how are you all doing, any symptoms?! Dinidani, Frisbeemama and Mas, that sucks about being sick but everything I have read says colds during the 2WW are a great sign! Wanna, that 12 dpo spotting sounds like it could be IB with the temp drop! Hang in there Mich, Babygirl, Heavyheart as all that nausea and "bubble gut" may be the beginning of a :bfp: cause ...eeek... it was for me!

I tested Friday morning on my birthday like I planned on, took 6 tests (all different types) and got a super duper faint line on all of them, minus a "not-preg" on the digi, which I expected since they arn't normally sensitive. Tested over the weekend just to make sure that lines would get darker and today did my other digi, and got "preggo!" I'm beyond reality right now.

My sister had pregnancy problems, so I am trying to be extreemly cautious (even with my excitement) but I knew I could at least share this with you ladies. :hugs: Waiting for 9 am to call the doc for an appointment to verify and make a game plan if I have the issues my sister had.

I'm hoping an praying this post can kick off a hot streak of BFP's here...everyone posting in the past few days are having loads of positive symptoms that I can say I have had or am having. I need some gassy girls bump buddies, so you all better get to testing!!! :winkwink:

Thank you! I'll test in 2 days. God, i hope we've done it. We covered our bases well. Done smep and used conceive plus.

I'm going to be using SMEP next cycle, OH isn't too happy cos he prefers every night :haha: I told him - "tough" :haha:

Joey, I'm so sorry about your Mum :hugs: Here's hoping that you get your BFP and your Mum gets the all clear :flower:

Hello and welcome Buckles! Ooo your symptoms sound good! FX'd you get your BFP as well :hugs:

CelticStar, thanks for your kind words, sorry it has taken me so long to respond, it has been a busy time.

Well, as you know I got my bfp, as it turns out I had two chances in October and I caught it second time around!!!! As for mum, well the DRs were right, they had caught it extremely early and were able to completely remove the cancer and she has now been told that she is cancer free and that she needs no further treatment.

I am so happy and feel so blessed!

Hope all is well with you and all the other ladies on the thread xo.

Hi girls new to this thread and love it..

Congrats Cera and joey...:happydance::happydance: Shower some babydust..
Mich ,Babygirl and heavyheart hope so u all get BFP.

AFM: I am 13dpiui tested today and got BFN..My af is due on 11th nov.Its very dissapointing..I am nauseas, slight sore bb,sick,cramping like af..Just praying to get BFP this time...

Good morning GG's,

Sorry about the power outages up north Ducky and Babygirl - hope you are dug out of the snow! Coleey and Chels...how are you all doing, any symptoms?! Dinidani, Frisbeemama and Mas, that sucks about being sick but everything I have read says colds during the 2WW are a great sign! Wanna, that 12 dpo spotting sounds like it could be IB with the temp drop! Hang in there Mich, Babygirl, Heavyheart as all that nausea and "bubble gut" may be the beginning of a :bfp: cause ...eeek... it was for me!

I tested Friday morning on my birthday like I planned on, took 6 tests (all different types) and got a super duper faint line on all of them, minus a "not-preg" on the digi, which I expected since they arn't normally sensitive. Tested over the weekend just to make sure that lines would get darker and today did my other digi, and got "preggo!" I'm beyond reality right now.

My sister had pregnancy problems, so I am trying to be extreemly cautious (even with my excitement) but I knew I could at least share this with you ladies. :hugs: Waiting for 9 am to call the doc for an appointment to verify and make a game plan if I have the issues my sister had.

I'm hoping an praying this post can kick off a hot streak of BFP's here...everyone posting in the past few days are having loads of positive symptoms that I can say I have had or am having. I need some gassy girls bump buddies, so you all better get to testing!!! :winkwink:

congratulations hunny!!! wishing you a very healthy and happy 9months, you really deserve it xxx:happydance::happydance:

congratulations hunny!!! wishing you a very healthy and happy 9months, you really deserve it xxx:happydance::happydance:

Thx so much heavyheart! :hugs: How are you doing?!? My fingers are crossed for you!!!

Good morning GG's,

WOW!! Congratulations Cera, I am sooooo excited for you, I hope you have a wonderful 9 months xxxx :hugs: :flower:

AFM - I am out, had spotting since Sat and think AF is going to make an appearance from tomorrow. I am going to give it a break this month and start again in Dec, need to get myself into the right frame of mind. Its lovely to hear success stories on here, can't wait for the day its my turn too :)

I'm so sorry Wanna...I was praying that your temp dip was implantation! I know you are gunna take Nov off so wishing you that bfp for the new year!!! :hugs:

Good morning GG's,

YAY!!! i'm so excited for you!!! h&h 9 months to you, sweetie!!! :happydance:

Morning ladies.....
well i think im defo out this month girls? spotting this morning pink/light red blood which to me looks like the start of early AF? I dont understand though i was so sure i was pregnant i have lots of signs and this morning sickness is still getting me everyday! I am starting to think i am actually having problems conceiving, my 2 littles girls i got pregnant on the 1st try with both, this time its taken me a good few months. i am thinking that it may be something to do with the Lletz treatment i had done on my cervix in april this yr? x

i hope its not too late to join guys.. im 3DPO and i always have long cycle.. its CD51 to me now.. its my 6th cycle and every cycle i always symptom spot and theyre all different so i dunno what to expect this cycle.. its always been roller coaster for me.this time my symptoms are bleeding gums, mild cramping, and i feel like puking.. theyre not new to me but im always hopeful.. anyways, this thread is really amazing. i read it from the start and you guys are amazing.. kudos to everyone..

Thx so much heavyheart! :hugs: How are you doing?!? My fingers are crossed for you!!!

Aw thank you :hugs: well iam 13dpo today, sore bbs and feeling just yuck. Af due 2moro, i testes at 8 10 and 11dpo all bfn so ive given up for this cycle just waiting on the witch so i can get on to next cycle. I was so down but ive picked myself back up again and going to concentrate on being happy and the run up to christmas. xxx

Hey GGs! I havent posted in a while.. Im sorry! Theres sooooo much drama going on around here its insane and really none of it is really mine!! GAH! ANYWAY
CONGRATS CERA!!!! I wish nothing but the best for you dear!
I personally have absolutely NO idea when or if I have Od since my mc a month ago.. I still havent had a period though so Im kindof hoping for the best but at the same time I know its unlikely that I could be pregnant since I have absolutely no idea if I even Od..

Hey Ciel welcome to the theard and allthe best for this cycle
Heavy heart lots of luck hope so u get BFP..
Mich I am so sorry that u spotted but wait and dont loss hope till u get BFP

AFM- 14dpiui tested again today n BFN..My af due date is 11th nov so 2 more days to go..finger crossed to get BFP this time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->