The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

AF got me again, I'm so mad and disappointed it just royally sucks! I'm about ready to give up but we've gone so far, to quit now would just make me feel even worse. It was gray and foggy today and I was glad, it mimicked how I felt. Now it's onto injectibles, with last iui, then I guess ivf unless I lose my mind by then.

Congrats to the BFP, I really am happy for you all and sorry to those AF got.

AF got me again, I'm so mad and disappointed it just royally sucks! I'm about ready to give up but we've gone so far, to quit now would just make me feel even worse. It was gray and foggy today and I was glad, it mimicked how I felt. Now it's onto injectibles, with last iui, then I guess ivf unless I lose my mind by then.

:hugs: i'm sorry hun

so gassy today, girls! and i can't blame it on the cat anymore... the boys are on to me!! :blush:

So sorry Mas :hugs: its so frustrating, take care of yourself x

Hi ladies thought id let you all know i got my bfp today!!!! so happy and emotional:wacko::happydance::happydance:

So sorry to everyone who got af - wishing you all the best for next month

Hope everyone else is keeping well xxx

Hi ladies...
well im defo out this month having a really bed heavy crampy AF which started yesterday! am still very nausues though so not sure what that could be.
Mas- so sorry you never got your bfp . im gonna try again though. xxx

I'm so very sorry, Mas. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi ladies...
well im defo out this month having a really bed heavy crampy AF which started yesterday! am still very nausues though so not sure what that could be.
Mas- so sorry you never got your bfp . im gonna try again though. xxx

Sorry that stupid witch got you, Mich. :hugs:

Hi ladies thought id let you all know i got my bfp today!!!! so happy and emotional:wacko::happydance::happydance:

OHHHH Heavyheart!! I AM SO over-joyously happy for you!!! Congrats!!! :happydance:

congrats! h&h 9 months to you!!!:happydance:

I have just read up on taking soy isoflavones to help with ovulation so im gonna buy some today and start them! i have read alot of sucess stories so fingers crossed. There a natural product too so dont see the harm in trying them. xx

I GOT MY BFP!!
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/1109010948.jpg
:happydance::happydance:happydance:
OMG!!! i still cant believe it...:blush:
:cloud9:

I GOT MY BFP!!

AHHHH!!!! So excited for you Abii!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations :happydance: Great News. I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

I GOT MY BFP!!

Congratulations Abii :happydance: very excited for you. This is been an exciting couple of days on here :)

thank you ladies so much:]
i couldn't of gotten where i am today without you guys:hugs:
i give full credit to bnb for my FIRST EVER +pregnancy test!:happydance:
goodluck ladies still waiting to test and dust to those who the witch got this month.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->