The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Well I have officially had the shortest period in my life. Not even one day. It started mon aft with light spotting and cramping, went away for the evening so I hoped it was IB ( kinda late but you never know) and then it was back in the morning a little heavier so I was like " stupid witch" then it was gone again and hasn't returned, just light beigy pink when I wipe. I have an appt Friday for u/s and bw so I'm gonna get them to test for pg.
It's very unlikely but just to be sure before I start poking myself with needles, lol.

hi ladies thought id let you all know i got my bfp today!!!! So happy and emotional:wacko::happydance::happydance:

So sorry to everyone who got af - wishing you all the best for next month

hope everyone else is keeping well xxx

wooooohoooooooooooooooooooo awesome happy and healthy and woooohoooooooooooo lol

yay im so excitedfor you!

i got my bfp!!
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/1109010948.jpg
:happydance::happydance:happydance:
Omg!!! I still cant believe it...:blush:
:cloud9:

wooooooooohoooooooooooo for you too!
Yay
happy and healthy 9 to ya
woohooo

Well im super excited to come back today and see 2 new bfps!! wootwoot

I tested the other day and BFN..but im confused as to what the deal is
because one app says im 3 days late
another app ( yeah im crazy and have 2 different ones because i wasnt sure which would be better) says im due on friday..ugh
today i had the weirdest cravings...i was craving a particular salad from Panera bread..while explaining the salad to a friend i had the craziest and most vivid taste of really saucy macaroni with lots of grated cheese in my mouth...so I went to the cafe at work and they had chicken parm sammiches..it took me exactly 45 seconds to inhale my sammich!!!

Well im super excited to come back today and see 2 new bfps!! wootwoot

I tested the other day and BFN..but im confused as to what the deal is
because one app says im 3 days late
another app ( yeah im crazy and have 2 different ones because i wasnt sure which would be better) says im due on friday..ugh
today i had the weirdest cravings...i was craving a particular salad from Panera bread..while explaining the salad to a friend i had the craziest and most vivid taste of really saucy macaroni with lots of grated cheese in my mouth...so I went to the cafe at work and they had chicken parm sammiches..it took me exactly 45 seconds to inhale my sammich!!!

awwhhh yay.
Lets hope this is a sign.
We would love if you could join us in the first tri soon:hugs:

Congratulations girlies! I'm so happy for you all! :hugs: My fingers & toes are crossed for you Mas! :)

Good luck to everyone who's still waiting :hugs: xx

Morning ladies...
congrats to those who all got their bfp's.. well today was my official day for AF but 2 days ago started bleeding? AF usually lasts for at least 6days but already its almost stopped? still having pregnancy symptoms- very nauseus,spots,fuller boobs! really dont understand what is going on with my body right now? i am gonna buy a pregnancy test this morning and do a test in about 4hrs, not sure why but its just in the back of my mind because i feel very very pregnant but have had a bleed? i have even put on weight in the last week my usual jeans are very tight and cant do them up, im a usual slim size 10 but clothes are defo tighter? xx

I had my appt today, bfn! Again but I'm starting new drugs tonight, femara and puregon injections then our 3rd iui, so I will keep you all posted. I'm cd 4 right now, I go back next fri which is mine and hubbies birthday so maybe well get some good follies for a present, lol.

Mich, that all sounds promising. Maybe the bleed was implantation?? Crossables crossed!

Mas, sorry to hear about the bfn. I hope this cycle is it for you!!!

Sounds promising Mich!!!
Im sorry Mas :( just think we could be bump buddies in the next few cycles! Dont give up hope!

I'm being optimistic this cycle, I feel good which is better than the last few months when I was super depressed, so that starts things off on a higher note from the get go, new drugs which I've heard good things about. I'll keep you all posted on what I hear at my appt on Friday!

Good morning GG's,

How is everyone doing this Sunday? :coffee:

Mas, when is your birthday this month???
Mich, did you ever get and take that test last Thursday???
Babygirl, you too... any news!?
Dini, Frisbee still got those dang colds...hope you both are feeling better!

This tread has been eery silent the past few days for being such a gassy crowd!!!!! :blush: I can't continue to keep our namesake alive all by myself! DH doesn't buy it anymore that mine are so bad :sick: cause my girlies are slacking!

I miss the updates girls!!!!!!!!! :friends:

haha Im gassy still haha, I seem to be bloated no matter what or how much I eat :/ I hope thats a good sign cause this didnt start until a couple weeks ago. And NO Cera I am not sick anymore!!! YAY!!!!! It was awful, sinus, sore throat, no appetite and EXHAUSTED. Im FINALLY over it though, occasionally Ill still sneeze or cough but the rough part is over. How are you doing Cera?

Sorry, I've been busy with moving! :) Still gassy! Just had buffalo wings for dinner. It was my OHs choice, but he'll be regretting it later on! :rofl: My LO is letting rip today too! :D

How are you all doing? Hope you have all had lovely weekends! :) xx

I have been here..i took a test it was Neg. But she still hasnt showed her ugly face soooooooo lord only knows.

So I've been talking with a friend and skulking around on google.
I had 2 "clumps" of extremely sticky very clear stretchie mucus come out today at 2 different times.
I had a hormonal outburst like 2 hours ago where i raged and bit everyone's heads off in my path...then 2 mins later i was fine!

everything i eat is making me feel sick and bloated.

Still no witch yet though.

WOAH Babygirl, you are making me do a double take to make sure I didnt post that. It seems we have the EXACT same symptoms!! What could it be though if its not AF on her way :/

WOAH Babygirl, you are making me do a double take to make sure I didnt post that. It seems we have the EXACT same symptoms!! What could it be though if its not AF on her way :/

Well its good that someone can understand what the heck i mean lol
cause no one else can
forget DH he's a dork with this stuff lol

Still nothing today
its like come on just come already.. I refuse to take another test to see a negative!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->