The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

babygirl, how many dpo are you?

this is where I am all sorts of confused.
i have 2 apps that i use to track...1 says that i am 8 days late for AF, but i think this one is based only on 28 day cycles it wouldnt let me change it.

I have 33 day cycles on an average. Longest one ever being 36 days.

my other app that allows me to change the cycle length states that i should have Ovulated on October 28...I was due on 11/11 for period..havent gotten it
i guess this would make me about 18 dpo...but if its a 36 it'd be 15 days. im tottaly confused.

:dust: to you babygirl! I have an app that actually charts when I say my period starts and ends and Ive had it for about 6 months so its charted my cycles and gives me a rough average length. Im not sure if it would be different after my miscarriage mid-October but going my my app (saying that when I started bleeding with my mc was a period) I am 1 day late for AF.. Im like you Babygirl, I refuse to take a test because I dont want to see another BFN

I'm scared to take a test too, especially after last month. If the witch doesn't show by the 20th I'll test.

All crossables crossed for you both! :hugs: xx

haha Im gassy still haha, I seem to be bloated no matter what or how much I eat :/ I hope thats a good sign cause this didnt start until a couple weeks ago. And NO Cera I am not sick anymore!!! YAY!!!!! It was awful, sinus, sore throat, no appetite and EXHAUSTED. Im FINALLY over it though, occasionally Ill still sneeze or cough but the rough part is over. How are you doing Cera?

Hey girl, super happy you're over your cold! Being sick is the worst when you are trying to track your symptoms, kinda screws everything up! Feelin good here - no ms yet, but the insomnia and heartburn at night is killing me! :grr:

Frisbee, Coleey and Babygirl...can NOT wait for you girls to :test: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINGERSXED!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:dust: to you babygirl! I have an app that actually charts when I say my period starts and ends and Ive had it for about 6 months so its charted my cycles and gives me a rough average length. Im not sure if it would be different after my miscarriage mid-October but going my my app (saying that when I started bleeding with my mc was a period) I am 1 day late for AF.. Im like you Babygirl, I refuse to take a test because I dont want to see another BFN

which app do you have
i have period tracker and womans log.

I know it has to be hard for you. my sister had 3 mc's before my nephew..he's such a special kid too..so wise!

Frisbee, Coleey and Babygirl...can NOT wait for you girls to :test: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha i wanted to test tonite..figured let me go to dollar tree and buy one....they were all out.

they've been out of them since last month!

Probably a sign Babygirl!!! just try and be patient. :/ Thanks Cera! I am VERY happy to be over my sickyness! BLEH! And Im holding out on testing until I get some hardcore symptoms because Im only 1 day late according to my app (which is a period tracker that has a flower pot on it babygirl, it has a flower and PT on the icon.. sorry hahaha) Im going 10.5 hours away for about 4 days so Im hoping it gets my mind off it for a while :)

OH. MY. GOSH. LADIES!!!!! I Need your help!!!!! Someone invert this please!!!!!!! Im not sure if Im just seeing things but I keep looking and I keep seeing a faint bfp!!!!!!!!!
I do NOT want to get my hopes up! someone help!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 33
I don't know how to invert but I can see a line! Do you have a pink dye one to confirm? Congratulations!!

I don't post much but I stalk this trend!

Everyone disapeared. Frisbeemama have you done another test or are you waiting for FMU?

Got my fingers crossed for you. Hope it's your sticky bean.

Everyone disapeared. Frisbeemama have you done another test or are you waiting for FMU?

Got my fingers crossed for you. Hope it's your sticky bean.

i inverted the pic..hope it helps

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 25
OH. MY. GOSH. LADIES!!!!! I Need your help!!!!! Someone invert this please!!!!!!! Im not sure if Im just seeing things but I keep looking and I keep seeing a faint bfp!!!!!!!!!

Ok im sitting here and im driving my self bananas.

I bought a test similar to that last week at Walgreens...and now that I look at yours im wondering if I read my test wrong........omg

Im at work so i cant go and fetch the box and directions lol.

I cant remember if i was supposed to see 2 lines like you have one in one window the other in the other...or a plus in one window and a line in the other.

omg

its going to make me nuts..because you'rs looks like mine lol

which if i only needed 2 lines then well im a moron

omg

i wanna go home now now now now now

I did however call the dr's office as i had some blood work done (routine stuff ) for my physical on friday...and asked them to add a preggo test
the lady is calling the lab to see if it can be added ...im hoping im not too late.

I was going to go out at lunch and buy a stick to pee on lol and i didnt damnit!!!!!!

you dont even have to invert it to see it lol.
i see it perfectly fine without it being inverted, but it was alot darkeronce inverted.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! i hope this is a sticky one for you:hugs:

Thanks girls! I'm driving all day today but bought the good first response pink dye and will take one first thing in the am with fmu!!

Babygirl I hope its a BFP for you too!! You seem to have the exact same symptoms as me!

Babygirl I hope its a BFP for you too!! You seem to have the exact same symptoms as me!

I too am in the car...pnly I'm not driving I was just about to go into physical therapy for my first appt....the firemen showed up while I was waiting for the elevator...seems to be three people stuck in the elevator..no therapy for me..and good thing cause about five mins ago I was a tad gassy...omg I think I killed everything in my truck n me...holy gross...pooor hubby tonight

haha i wanted to test tonite..figured let me go to dollar tree and buy one....they were all out.

they've been out of them since last month!

Not sure where you live, but if it's near the east coast of Florida, maybe it's cause I bought them all!!! :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha:

photo 1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->