The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

OH. MY. GOSH. LADIES!!!!! I Need your help!!!!! Someone invert this please!!!!!!! Im not sure if Im just seeing things but I keep looking and I keep seeing a faint bfp!!!!!!!!!
I do NOT want to get my hopes up! someone help!!!

HOLY CRAP girl - that's a LINE!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: YEEEHAWWW!

Frisbee, Coleey and Babygirl...can NOT wait for you girls to :test: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINGERSXED!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

haha i wanted to test tonite..figured let me go to dollar tree and buy one....they were all out.

they've been out of them since last month!

Not sure where you live, but if it's near the east coast of Florida, maybe it's cause I bought them all!!! :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha:

View attachment 297753

I am in NJ but im thinking they shipped them all to you hahaha!

OH. MY. GOSH. LADIES!!!!! I Need your help!!!!! Someone invert this please!!!!!!! Im not sure if Im just seeing things but I keep looking and I keep seeing a faint bfp!!!!!!!!!
I do NOT want to get my hopes up! someone help!!!

HOLY CRAP girl - that's a LINE!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: YEEEHAWWW!

p.s. i was at work when i inverted so i didnt really look..but my coworker said well tickle me pink..or blue lol

I'll be testing tomorrow morning.. I've been soo bloated & gassy for the past two weeks had some watery discharge and my nipples hurt but not my bbs.. It's cd29 idk if that's too early to test? Considering idk when I ovulate ;/

Good Luck Wishin4!!! Crossing everything for you ladies :) Im taking a test in the morning!

I'm so excited for you sweetheart, let us know how the fmu test goes! :happydance:

Good luck Babygirl and Wishing4! :hugs: I'll be testing next week, as I won't be able to get a test until then. We've spent so much money on things for our new house, but hopefully I'll be very late by then :) xx

Iam stalking frisbeemama12 and babygirl1!!!!! i so saw a line on your last test without having to strain or invert frisbeemama12:thumbup:

Everything crossed for you both!!! :hugs: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm so excited for you sweetheart, let us know how the fmu test goes! :happydance:

Good luck Babygirl and Wishing4! :hugs: I'll be testing next week, as I won't be able to get a test until then. We've spent so much money on things for our new house, but hopefully I'll be very late by then :) xx

Best of luck coleey :hugs::dust::dust: fingers crossed for you xx

I'll be testing tomorrow morning.. I've been soo bloated & gassy for the past two weeks had some watery discharge and my nipples hurt but not my bbs.. It's cd29 idk if that's too early to test? Considering idk when I ovulate ;/

Hey Wishin4BFP! I'm a POASer so I say :test: :haha:
I got a my super faint BFP at CD27, and it was white as day the days prior, CD25 and 26. It seems some ladies are happier testing all the time and some are better waiting cause they don't like seeing those BFN...just gotta figure out what works for you!!

Whenever you do test...goooooooooood luck!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

OHHHH...Can't wait for ya Coleey!!! :hugs: Do you have a guess what DPO you may be on?!?! And what day next week will you test??

Thanks girls! I'm driving all day today but bought the good first response pink dye and will take one first thing in the am with fmu!!

I am wondering where you live at Frisbee cause it's morning on the US east coast and I am practically peeing my pants waiting to see your FRER results!!!!!!!!

Hey Wishin4BFP! I'm a POASer so I say :test: :haha:
I got a my super faint BFP at CD27, and it was white as day the days prior, CD25 and 26. It seems some ladies are happier testing all the time and some are better waiting cause they don't like seeing those BFN...just gotta figure out what works for you!!

Whenever you do test...goooooooooood luck!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Ok I took my test when I woke up used equate blue dye ive never used it before .. It was negative but very faint not that it matters bc there was only one line but hopefully it's too early and I get my BFP.. I really feel pregnant but I was disappointed to see one line :/ ugh good luck everyone! & congrats all on your BFPs

Bless ya hun! :D After last cycle I decided to relax and just go with the flow this month. I have no idea how many dpo I am, but I know I've od as my cm has changed and theres been loads of it for ages! I'm struggling to get out of bed in the morning, I'm super bloated, gassy and my pee is bright yellow lol. It'll probably be Thursday I test! :)

How are you doing hun? xx

Bless ya hun! :D After last cycle I decided to relax and just go with the flow this month. I have no idea how many dpo I am, but I know I've od as my cm has changed and theres been loads of it for ages! I'm struggling to get out of bed in the morning, I'm super bloated, gassy and my pee is bright yellow lol. It'll probably be Thursday I test! :)

I have all the same symptoms! Ive never had watery discharge but got it for a couple days.. I'm gonna wait and test again if AF doesn't show up ;/ good luck sweetie! I was in and out of sleep all night last night.. Woke up at two so I could pee & I never wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

I have all the same symptoms! Ive never had watery discharge but got it for a couple days.. I'm gonna wait and test again if AF doesn't show up ;/ good luck sweetie! I was in and out of sleep all night last night.. Woke up at two so I could pee & I never wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Eek! Sounds really promising hun, my fingers are crossed! :D
Try not to get disheartened by bfns hun. I was about 8 weeks pregnant with my son before I got a bfp, but I just knew I was! :)

xx

Eek! Sounds really promising hun, my fingers are crossed! :D
Try not to get disheartened by bfns hun. I was about 8 weeks pregnant with my son before I got a bfp, but I just knew I was! :)

xx

Thank you so much :))

Thanks girls! I'm driving all day today but bought the good first response pink dye and will take one first thing in the am with fmu!!

I am wondering where you live at Frisbee cause it's morning on the US east coast and I am practically peeing my pants waiting to see your FRER results!!!!!!!!

Cera youre too funny! Its 10:15 here and I took a test about half an hour ago!!!

:happydance: :bunny: :yipee: :headspin: :ninja: :loopy: :dance: :wohoo:

I just hope this one is sticky :cry: I dont know If I could handle 3 miscarriages in 1 year....

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 22

Cera youre too funny! Its 10:15 here and I took a test about half an hour ago!!!

:happydance: :bunny: :yipee: :headspin: :ninja: :loopy: :dance: :wohoo:

I just hope this one is sticky :cry: I dont know If I could handle 3 miscarriages in 1 year....

Oh congratulations!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::thumbup::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

Wishing you the very best and stickiest bean!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Awww massive congrats hun! :cloud9: Stick little one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"