The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Thanks girls! I'm driving all day today but bought the good first response pink dye and will take one first thing in the am with fmu!!

I am wondering where you live at Frisbee cause it's morning on the US east coast and I am practically peeing my pants waiting to see your FRER results!!!!!!!!

Cera youre too funny! Its 10:15 here and I took a test about half an hour ago!!!

:happydance: :bunny: :yipee: :headspin: :ninja: :loopy: :dance: :wohoo:

I just hope this one is sticky :cry: I dont know If I could handle 3 miscarriages in 1 year....

im crying happy happy tears! omg girl thats a beauuuuuuutiful pee stick =)

I'll know tomorrow at 1230 going to the dr and they did the test on the blood.

im nervous as all heck!

I got the results from the dr and the test is negative.

blah...trying again next month

I'm sorry it was negative hun. :hugs: Has the witch shown up yet? You're not out until she's shown up! :)

xx

Im sorry babygirl :( it might still be early though right?

I am not sure anymore lol NO witch yet...doesnt ever feel like she'll come hmmph

It was a blood test though...but it was taken monday...hmm i am not sure if it would be too early for blood.'

Congrats frisbee!!! Wow that is great!
Sorry to those with bfn.
FXed for those waiting for BFP!
I go for iui 3 tomorrow, new drugs this month, femara cd 4 to 8 and puregon ( follistim) injections cd 8 to 11, I have 2 nice big follicles and an E2 level at 1300+ with a lining of over 10 which is way better than my numbers on clomid! So here's hoping and praying that this is the month.

I hope everyone's doing well! Iam still waiting waiting waiting..even though i got the dr confirmed neg..still no AF...weird

no not really.. every now and then Ill feel a touch of SLIGHT nausea, but it goes away before I can really think about it. I got a SUPER DARK BFP this morning! Im hoping its a good sign since they are all getting darker and they are actually more dark than the ones I took in october.. Im crossing everything!! Im hoping this is a sticky lil one!

That's great Frisbee! Hope they just keep getting darker! It'll stick this time!
I had my iui's done Sunday and Monday, and all went well, my numbers are great. I had an E2 of 2200+ so it would have risen even more after the HCG trigger shot (ovidrel), and OH had counts post wash of 26 million and the next day they jumped to 36.5 million post wash, so really good. I had 2 mature follicles and my high E2 gives them an indication that they are good quality eggs. So I'm now in the TWW but I can't even really symptom spot-I started progesterone suppositories this morning (super messy btw) and the side effects are the same as pregnancy and pms s/e. Sore boobs, nausea, tiredness etc...... So I guess I just have to wait to test.

WOW that sounds like a lot Mas! Im hoping and crossing everything for you! I hope you get that BFP you deserve SOON!

I don't even know what well do if it doesn't work next month, probably take some time and do natural for a bit. I must remain positive though:thumbup:But all these appt's, hormones and bfn's are stealing my positivity:cry: and making me :wacko:

Morning GG's - how is everyone? Threads quite again and I need my "GG fix"!!

Babygirl... AF still a no show?! :af:
Coleey & Wishing ... arn't u both testing this week?!? :test:
Frisbee...how you feeling, you watching that line get darker?! :happydance:
Mas...fingersxed for ya - throwing positivity your way!

Any other GG's have current news!?!? :shrug: It's been a while since anyone else besides the few of us have posted. Where my girls at!?????????

Wishing you loads of luck Mas, I really hope this is your month! :hugs:

Ceerrraaaaaa! How are you honey? All good here, still late and testing tomorrow. :) I had to stop my LO from nursing last night as it was killing me! :( It felt like razorblades.. :wacko: xx

OWWWW! I know that feeling Coleey!
Hello again Cera! Im doing good, I actually havent gone out and bought any more hpts cause I dont want to even get the option to see them get fainter hahaha Im going to my dr to get a blood test and see how high my hcg is, then we are moving the 4th of december 10.5 HOURS away from where we live now! :wacko:
As for symptoms, Im starting to feel very uncomfortable at night which is what happened with my DD and I feel like I have some indigestion even though I ate about 8 hours ago... Which in turn is making me feel nauseated. My bbs are a little sore today but nothing to really complain about yet, and I keep getting that pulling feeling on both sides when I stand up or stretch that feel like Im pulling a muscle on both sides.. OUCH!!
And in keeping true to the GGs name, Im sssoooooo gassy! but at least they dont smell and are the quiet ones right now :haha:

Those all sound like good symptoms frisbee, keep em coming! I thought you just moved?

Good luck Coleey! FXed for you!

Hi Cera! I pop in often but don't always post.
I wonder how Celtic is?

I'm feeling good today, I had some weird twingy pinching pains last night while washings dishes, in my lower back on right side and on the front lower right at the same time, it was inside though, like a nerve was being twisted. Kinda like when they are doing the iui and you can feeling them pinching around inside there. It was pretty sharp the pains but vague as well cause they were inside, but it was weird that it was feltin my back and my front. Anyway that's my 1st symptom spot, tehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->