The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Heres hoping thats an awesome sign Mas!! and yes, I did just move, we temporarily moved in with family in between moves with DH's job. We had to be out of the first place by the end of Sept and didnt get this new place until last week hahaha.

Well congrats on your new place, I'm sure it will be a releif to be in your own space again, especially with a lil one one the way:)

YES. We cant WAIT to get in our new place! Its very tough going from my Dh DD and myself, to doing everything for them AND mother and 2 (over 20 yr old) brothers. No one in this house does anything (dishes laundry cleaning etc.) Dh and I do EVERYTHING here, even when we just come to visit! I hate that we had to be here this long already! BLEH! Ill be MUCH more relaxed when I only have to worry about feeding my OWN family and cleaning my OWN house and doing my OWN family's laundry.... Sorry for the vent.. Im very frustrated cant you tell? :haha:

That's ok frisbee, I totally understand! We have stayed with family ourselves in the past and I get it. You'll be on

Opps hit post by accident. Meant to say you'll be on:cloud9: when you and your family are in your new place!

I have absolutely terrible gas today! It is super loud and long ones too! My DS keeps looking at me like " OMG"

Hi girls, how's everyone? Just popping in to say hello, dh and I are having a break from ttc this month, I feel better for it :) I didn't take my clomid as we are having the month off but last two months taking it I have ov cd17, which is tomorrow, so I took an opk last night and got two lines although not both equally dark. I had a couple of days lead in last month so really very pleased that my body is ov without the drugs, hoping when I take them next month it will mean I am getting better quality eggs that might stick :)
Good luck to everyone testing this month
Frisbeemamma-not sure if I congratulated you on an earlier post, if not CONGRATULATIONS :) :hugs: :dust:

I have absolutely terrible gas today! It is super loud and long ones too! My DS keeps looking at me like " OMG"

oh my word Ive had such painful gas bubbles tonight! When they finally work their way out they arent smelly or long but they are a touch rumbly hahaha luckily I was somewhere relatively loud so that no one could hear them!

I have my farts under control today thank god! We have an audit at work, lol.

Morning GG's - how is everyone? Threads quite again and I need my "GG fix"!!

Babygirl... AF still a no show?! :af:
Coleey & Wishing ... arn't u both testing this week?!? :test:
Frisbee...how you feeling, you watching that line get darker?! :happydance:
Mas...fingersxed for ya - throwing positivity your way!

Any other GG's have current news!?!? :shrug: It's been a while since anyone else besides the few of us have posted. Where my girls at!?????????[/QUOTE

Hello everyone..not sure if you celebrate thanksgiving or not but who can resist a holiday to stuff yourself =) so gobble til ya wobble lol

STILLLLLLLLL NO AF!!

Hi Wanna... missed you girl. Super glad your body is getting the swing of things - it's a great feeling that it starts working the way it should...lots of luck your way!

Wow babygirl - have you tested again!?!? I haven't bought any more hpt's in a while so your stores should have a few for you up there now!!! :haha:

Coleey...I'm still waiting for your bfp everytime I log on...almost peeing my pants in anticipation!!!

Frisbee and Mas - uggghhh gas is awful after stuffing your face with turkey, gravy, potatoes, and pie... why do they smell so bad coming out when eating it all together smells sooooo good?!?!

Anyone heard from Wishing...hope she got her bfp and is just waiting a few days to post to us!

Had a great thanksgiving as we told DH's immediate family, even though it was early. Figure if my little dude or dudette doesn't stick, I would want them to know anyways for support. Hope if you did celebrate Thxgiving yesterday, it was wonderful for you all too!

I thought about that too Cera, telling the fam right now, but we decided against it since I still have very little to no symptoms and Ive had 2 miscarriages back to back. We are moving in a week and have decided to tell the families by Christmas :)

Hello girls!

Sorry I've been really quiet, got married on 9th November and have been feeling really ill since before that, plus I got a touch of the old depression kicking in again, think it's just cos I've had so much happen in the last few months.

Can I just say congratulations to everyone who has got their :bfp: since I was last on but especially to heavyheart, if anyone "deserves" to be pregnant sweetheart it's you! :hugs:

I've got my first scan next Thursday which I can't wait for!

Me and DH have been considering a move back up North for me as being around my true friends and family made me realise exactly how much I missed them all and I would love to be close to them at this point in my life. Not sure on whether we'll go for it though as DH would have to stay down South to work and then just come to me on a weekend - not exactly a great start to married life!
It's something we're discussing though and I'll see how I feel about it in a few months time, I'm almost sure we'll do it though, for the rent on a one bed flat down here, we could get a three bed house back home! We'll have to move anyway once baby is born as there's just not enough room where we are now...

Anyway! That's my news and stuff....Really good to see the bfp's still coming, I've updated the first page in celebration LOL!!

just got back from vacation. trying to catch up...

welcome back! Vacation hmmph and you didnt take us

whateverrrrrrrrrrrr lol u left us here amid a cloud of some very very veryvery very very noxious gases lol

Hello Gasious ones lol!

No I havent taken another test..im so weirded out by the blood test being negative..that im afraid to do it again..because it will be like ripping the bandaid off again!

I did however say if i didnt get it by Sunday I would test again.

I mean im at like 16 days or solate.

still nothingg

Congrats on your marriage Celtic!! How exciting! I hope you feel better soon. I agree that would be a hard choice to make about the move. Keep you chin up.
Hey Ducky hope you hab a good Vaca!
Babygirl, good luck, I hope its a BFP for you!
I am going to start testing next week sometime, I bought like 25 tests for this month and I'm itching to poas! I'm only 5dpiui not so I will start at about 8dpiui. I thinking positive!

Do any test with pink dye and not blue (such as a FRER - First Response early result) not a Clear Blue etc, blue dyes have a habit of not being as sensitive and throwing out false results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->